Djgb13

I thought only white ppl were school shooters

Four ppl shot at a high school in Dallas. Suspect is an 18 year old black male. Of course, it doesn’t say “black male” in a lot of the liberal media outlets and haven’t seen any liberal outrage either. I wonder why 🤔

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2021/10/06/multiple-people-injured-at-arlington-high-school-shooting-police-say/%3foutputType=amp

maybe he identifies as white?  Don't be a racist and assume what color he is.  He can be any color he likes!!!!

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

they say the same thing about mass shootings as well

fact of the matter is minorities commit mass shootings and school shootings at a much higher rate

Those don’t get the same amount of coverage. If they did, liberals would be claiming the media is racist 

18 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

fact of the matter is minorities commit mass shootings and school shootings at a much higher rate

18 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Those don’t get the same amount of coverage. If they did, liberals would be claiming the media is racist 

When a white person brings a gun to a school, he shoots indiscriminately.  This type of action is vilified and guns are labeled as the real problem.  When a black person brings a gun to a school, it's among a group and they target specific people.  This type of action is brushed off as gang violence.  These generally happen in major cities (liberal strongholds), and these instances are labeled as systemic racism by white conservatives... even though there aren't any in those towns.

19 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

i can only remember the asian kid from VTech

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Exactly 

They don't like to talk about the black murderers. How much does the msm talk about the murder rates in democratic run cities? Since they are mostly blacks doing the murdering, not newsworthy.  

Wasn't a school shooting per se.

Kid got in a fight, presumably he was getting his ass kicked, and decided to pull a gun. Poosay. :thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Kid got in a fight, presumably he was getting his ass kicked, and decided to pull a gun. Poosay. :thumbsdown:

I dont make the rules

shooting at school....☑️

more than 4 people shot...☑️

Mass School Shooting :bench:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

actually reports are, he was getting his a55 kicked left the school went home came back with a gun

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

actually reports are, he was getting his a55 kicked left the school went home came back with a gun

Fockin poosay. How about you learn a lesson? Can't fight? Don't talk sh!t. 

Also, he's been released from jail already. :thumbsdown:

32 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Also, he's been released from jail already. :thumbsdown:

Wait What?  

Already out of jail.

Let's call this what it is institutional systematic black supremacy

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Black privilege 

If you can't do the time, then go ahead and commit the crime. You're all good.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wait What?  

Timothy Simpkins, the accused Arlington, Texas, school shooter, has been released on $75,000 bond

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Timothy Simpkins, the accused Arlington, Texas, school shooter, has been released on $75,000 bond

I have worked a lot this week and not really paying that much attention.

Are you telling me a school shooter was released on 75k bond the same week it happened?

On 10/6/2021 at 6:23 PM, Djgb13 said:

Four ppl shot at a high school in Dallas. Suspect is an 18 year old black male. Of course, it doesn’t say “black male” in a lot of the liberal media outlets and haven’t seen any liberal outrage either. I wonder why 🤔

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2021/10/06/multiple-people-injured-at-arlington-high-school-shooting-police-say/%3foutputType=amp

2 people were shot, not 4. The other injuries were a woman who suffered an abrasion, and another woman whose unspecified injuries were minor enough that she refused treatment.

But those details aren’t important, right? All people care about is the skin color of the kid with the gun, so they can rant about black kids and mass shootings.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

2 people were shot, not 4. The other injuries were a woman who suffered an abrasion, and another woman whose unspecified injuries were minor enough that she refused treatment.

But those details aren’t important, right? All people care about is the skin color of the kid with the gun, so they can rant about black kids and mass shootings.

Wait, wait, whoa.

A school shooting happened where (only TWO people) were shot. @dogcows wants everyone to know that it was ONLY two human beings and not four.

Nothing to see here......lets all move along?  

I don't give a flying fock what color, race, gender or sex this person is, that is crazy the person was released so fast.  School shootings like that are huge news, always taken seriously.  

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Lmfao! You literally just proved how focking retarded you are! 😂😂😂 JFC guys. ONLY two people got shot! This is a big nothing burger. Just conservatives overreacting 😂😂😂😂 

Dear God this guy is a focking nutcase 😂😂😂😂

46 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wait, wait, whoa.

A school shooting happened where (only TWO people) were shot. @dogcows wants everyone to know that it was ONLY two human beings and not four.

Nothing to see here......lets all move along?  

I don't give a flying fock what color, race, gender or sex this person is, that is crazy the person was released so fast.  School shootings like that are huge news, always taken seriously.  

Why are you defending the OP, who clearly ONLY gives a flying Fock about the skin color of the kid, but not about other details of the shooting? I didn’t say anything about you, just pointing out that the OP got details wrong, and made it all about race for no good reason.

22 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmfao! You literally just proved how focking retarded you are! 😂😂😂 JFC guys. ONLY two people got shot! This is a big nothing burger. Just conservatives overreacting 😂😂😂😂 

Dear God this guy is a focking nutcase 😂😂😂😂

I didn’t say any of that. Just pointing out that the only detail the OP seems to have gotten right about the event is the skin color of the shooter. Tells you something about the point of view of the OP…

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Why are you defending the OP, who clearly ONLY gives a flying Fock about the skin color of the kid, but not about other details of the shooting? I didn’t say anything about you, just pointing out that the OP got details wrong, and made it all about race for no good reason.

Lets start over.

I like going to the local news.  This is from a couple hours ago:  Local Affiliate

ARLINGTON, Texas - A suspect is in custody for a school shooting that left four people hurt at Timberview High School in Arlington on Wednesday morning.

Arlington police confirmed the school shooting started as a fight between a student and another individual around 9:15 a.m. One student then drew a weapon and fired an undetermined amount of shots. Three people were taken to the hospital, two with gunshot wounds. They include a 15-year-old male in critical condition, a 25-year-old male in good condition and a teenage girl in good condition who will be discharged soon.

I don't know the intricate facts of this case.  However, regardless of race, I find it crazy a school shooter is release on what is $7,500 through a bondsman pretty much the same day.  That seems weird.  

To the defense of the OP on this thread.  On a Macro scale has the "Pendulum" swung to far the other way?   Are people now scared to prosecute..... based on race, i.e being canceled?  It's a valid question.  

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Lets start over.

I like going to the local news.  This is from a couple hours ago:  Local Affiliate

I don't know the intricate facts of this case.  However, regardless of race, I find it crazy a school shooter is release on what is $7,500 through a bondsman pretty much the same day.  That seems weird.  

According to the articles I’ve read, it sounds like the shooter had been targeted by another kid and brought in a gun to defend himself… and then when a fight ensued, he pulled it? So this was not a Columbine situation. That being said, a kid who brings a gun to school and shoots it… maybe they should remand him to custody? Who knows what other info the judge got before making the decision, but it does seem counterintuitive to let him go home so soon.

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

According to the articles I’ve read, it sounds like the shooter had been targeted by another kid and brought in a gun to defend himself… and then when a fight ensued, he pulled it? 

That may very well be the case.  Or it may be an excuse. :dunno:

That's why we have laws, and then a judiciary process to figure it out. 

Be honest, take race out of it. Does it not seem weird to be let go on so little bond so quickly on a school shooting?  Come on man.  

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

my point was there are plenty, the media just never shows them

they had to show that one cause it was so significant

yeah, but without citing others you don't have much of a point.

21 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

If you are so interested, find it for yourself.

This is from a while ago but what's the difference? Black on black murders have been escalating in democrat run cities around the country but blacks all of a sudden quit shooting kids in schools? 

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/shooters_not_white_males_1.19.pdf

22 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019/07/us/ten-years-of-school-shootings-trnd/

And while black students make up about 15% of the more than 50 million students in the US, they account for about a third of the students who experienced a school shooting since 2009.

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I have worked a lot this week and not really paying that much attention.

Are you telling me a school shooter was released on 75k bond the same week it happened?

Yep. When you consider you only have to pony up 10% of the bond, he was released for only $7,500. 

This is why you shouldn't believe them when they say "gun violence" is a pandemic that must be eradicated through more and more gun control laws. They don't give a sh!t about the violence, they just want to control all the guns. 

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Lets start over.

To the defense of the OP on this thread.  On a Macro scale has the "Pendulum" swung to far the other way?   Are people now scared to prosecute..... based on race, i.e being canceled?  It's a valid question.  

:thumbsup: Beat me to it. 

Posters here don’t care about the actual race of the shooter IMO, they care about how it’s covered differently by the media depending on the race of the shooter. And now how the shooter gets such a low bail amount and whether they’ll be prosecuted differently (lenient) based on race. It’s about a double standard and hypocrisy. 

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so less