Djgb13

I thought only white ppl were school shooters

i thought only black people shot people and were in gangs  :wacko:

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

How you figure?

by all of the info you shared..like in the 1st link.  66 white, 21 black.  21 is less than 66.  so less.

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

by all of the info you shared..like in the 1st link.  66 white, 21 black.  21 is less than 66.  so less.

ahh thats the narrative youre going to run with

if there are 1000 A and 200 B in our population and A commits 66/1000 while B commits 21/200, I will hang with group A

cmon Herbi, I know you aren't that obtuse, my initial post said rate so I don't know why you are even playing games

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ahh thats the narrative youre going to run with

if there are 1000 A and 200 B in our population and A commits 66/1000 while B commits 21/200, I will hang with group A

cmon Herbi, I know you aren't that obtuse, my initial post said rate so I don't know why you are even playing games

I'm the one with narrative?...HA!  

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I'm the one with narrative?...HA!  

I simply stated that the facts say minorities commit school shootings at a higher rate and you doubted it. It’s not a narrative it’s making a point that they don’t inform you very often unless it’s a white dude 

12 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Posters here don’t care about the actual race of the shooter IMO, they care about how it’s covered differently by the media depending on the race of the shooter. And now how the shooter gets such a low bail amount and whether they’ll be prosecuted differently (lenient) based on race. It’s about a double standard and hypocrisy. 

They are comparing this event to “mass shootings” like Columbine. They are nowhere near equivalent. They are the ones with a hypocritical double standard, trying to draw attention to this simply because of the suspect’s skin color.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

They are comparing this event to “mass shootings” like Columbine. They are nowhere near equivalent. They are the ones with a hypocritical double standard, trying to draw attention to this simply because of the suspect’s skin color.

Does it really focking matter? Another focking dooshbag POS pulled a gun when it wasn't warranted and gave the anti-gun nuts more ammo to use for their war against guns. 

It is strange though, that this one didn't get the same play in the press that most gun crimes get when perpetrated on school grounds. 

16 hours ago, dogcows said:

Let’s not pretend that the media wasn’t doing the same thing until the race of the shooter came out. 

17 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Does it really focking matter? Another focking dooshbag POS pulled a gun when it wasn't warranted and gave the anti-gun nuts more ammo to use for their war against guns. 

It is strange though, that this one didn't get the same play in the press that most gun crimes get when perpetrated on school grounds. 

Why is it strange? Look at the ones that got lots of press. Multiple deaths. This one - no deaths.

Hmm... but you still seem to think it’s all about skin color. I guess that’s your perspective on the world.

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Why is it strange? Look at the ones that got lots of press. Multiple deaths. This one - no deaths.

Hmm... but you still seem to think it’s all about skin color. I guess that’s your perspective on the world.

Skin color is everything in modern day America. It's been the #1 story since the first day hussein was in office. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Skin color is everything in modern day America. It's been the #1 story since the first day hussein was in office. 

Obama! :cry: 

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Only an idiot would say it's NOT about skin color.  It's always been about skin color.  :doh:

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

Well, I'm white, so I'm automatically racist. It's not my fault, though. I was born that way. 

Try to keep up with your party's narrative. 

TIA 

13 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Well, I'm white, so I'm automatically racist. It's not my fault, though. I was born that way. 

Try to keep up with your party's narrative. 

TIA 

I’m white and my parents stayed married. 

someone grab my hood

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m white and my parents stayed married. 

someone grab my hood

Daaaammn! That's Grand Poobah level raciss.  :o