Sign in to follow this  
Law

Miles Sanders rest of season?

What do you think? The guy clearly has talent, but why do the Philly coaches hate him so much? And it's not even their first staff to hate him!

FFT has him as the #20 RB the rest of the way? The media consensus is 21. Can he get there?

I think Gainwell is gaining on him.  

I think he's a good talent, but he's not going to reach his potential in Philly.

He's an okay flex option, and potentially a low end RB2, but Ithe chances of him breaking out and being a top notch fantasy RB are slim.

The eagles are too much of a mess to rely on any of their players.

I think when his rookie contract is up and he can go elsewhere, he may break out then

I was offered Z Moss for Sanders. Emotions say YES! But my mind says not so fast.

2 hours ago, Law said:

I was offered Z Moss for Sanders. Emotions say YES! But my mind says not so fast.

As a Sanders owner myself, I'd take Moss for him in a heartbeat.  

I would concur and take Moss. 

17 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

As a Sanders owner myself, I'd take Moss for him in a heartbeat.  

Agree.

20 hours ago, Law said:

I would stick with Sanders, there should be better game scripts for him ahead. Sanders plays on a higher snap % than Moss (roughly 65 to 55). There is no way Moss can keep on pace for over 20 TD’s. Allen figures to start stealing TD’s away from him. 

Simply Moss stats are rising to likely overtake Singletary while Sanders are declining and with Gainsville  producing....Grab the trade before Moss owner wakes-up 

6 minutes ago, xxxdog said:

Simply Moss stats are rising to likely overtake Singletary while Sanders are declining and with Gainsville  producing....Grab the trade before Moss owner wakes-up 

Agreed.  The biggest obstacle for Z Moss has been his inability to stay healthy enough to play.  

He plays for Buffalo. 

Imagine being the guys who either thought trading McLaurin for Sanders was a good idea or the person who actually made that trade, and seeing this thread where a lot of people think Moss is an upgrade over Sanders. 

Oh those silly ff people.