Sign in to follow this  
bfros

any clue when D.Montg goes to IR?

I’d like to move David Montgomery to my IR spot. I need the roster spot. From everything I read it seems inevitable he’ll go to IR. Any clue when teams typically move their injured guys to IR? Hoping it’s before Sunday’s games. Any clues? 

The Rookie received a lot att today.  I hope some one picked him up.  I did, I had no shot for. D Williams thank you Jesus, cause I picked up the back that will be the better one to own.  

45 minutes ago, weepaws said:

The Rookie received a lot att today.  I hope some one picked him up.  I did, I had no shot for. D Williams thank you Jesus, cause I picked up the back that will be the better one to own.  

I grabbed herbert also

If you own Montgomery when he returns I would expect less than you have received from him before his injury. 

He will still be the rb1 , but this Herbert is going to impress and gain more work even when Montgomery returns. 

I know Montgomery is on IR, but as an owner I’m going to shop and see if someone still has a high opinion about him.  

18 minutes ago, weepaws said:

If you own Montgomery when he returns I would expect less than you have received from him before his injury. 

He will still be the rb1 , but this Herbert is going to impress and gain more work even when Montgomery returns. 

I know Montgomery is on IR, but as an owner I’m going to shop and see if someone still has a high opinion about him.  

I concur

43 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I mean no disrespect by this, but I'm curious. You seem to be enamored with Khalil Herbert.

Is the reason.

1: Bias - You had no chance to get Williams, but you were able obtain Herbert, & therefore you're biased ?  (Human Nature)

2: Gut Feeling. 

3: Research. You've watched him play & I honestly believe he's superior to Williams & maybe as good as Montgomery.

4: You know someone inside the Bears organization :)

5:  Something Else.

I don’t ever feel disrespected what anyone ask me or says about it.  

In my 14 team non ppr league he was already taken, my other two leagues he was not. 

I read some positive things about him during the offseason, and he was drafted by the current staff. 

My 14 team league we use FAAB for f/a and I think that’s the best way, but the other two leagues don’t , so based on my current standing I knew I had no shot for D Williams, but I’ve never been real impressed by him, so even if he was available I would have gone with Herbert. 

So just from gut feeling I had about him based on those i stated above.  

But I also picked up the Raiders def for this weekend on all three of my ff teams, oh will   

Appreciate the return.