Mike FF Today

Rams at Seahawks: TNF Discussion

Inactives

Rams: QB Bryce Perkins, OLB Chris Garrett, OT Alaric Jackson, TE Brycen Hopkins, DL Bobby Brown

Seahawks: RB Chris Carson, CB John Reid, OT Jake Curhan, OT Stone Forsythe, DL Robert Nkemdiche

Well, obviously Seattle is fired up.  Let's see if Stafford can rip their heart out on this first drive and deflate them a bit.  

Seattle in their radioactive uniforms tonight.  Probably comes in handy when the coaches need to highlight something.  Just rub it on one of the player's jerseys.

I was always an infiniti guy when it came to vehicles, because they're tech was much better, but these car ads are doing their job because now I see the tech in the American cars are catching up.

The Alex Collins pro bowl push begins with 3 yards and a cloud of synthetic turf bits.

Seattle with the ol' QB waggle to the left which makes the throw much harder since Wilson needs extra time to square up with pursuit closing in.   He didn't get his feet set and misses the throw.

Looks like we might have a Woods-centric game plan tonight for the Rams? 

Kupp was about to go to the sideline and Stafford couldn't bear to be without his love, so he ran out and stopped him and made DJAX leave.

Stafford looks like he might be antsy.  Two overthrows to end 2 drives.

If you're going to describe every play with this level of detail, I'll just cancel my cable subscription and save enough to pay off my Robby Anderson bet.

That T-Mobile commercial where the guy gets on one knee to pitch the T-mobile Iphone deals always makes me smile.  I just love seeing a guy not make a mistake and getting married.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

If you're going to describe every play with this level of detail, I'll just cancel my cable subscription and save enough to pay off my Robby Anderson bet.

No way I can do this for every game, though, and I know you enjoy catching up with the games that are recorded via YoutubeTV.

My guy Colby Parkinson was put in a terrible spot to block the edge rusher but made it work.  

And Aikman steals my thunder.

This doesn't look like two of the elite QBs battling it out so far...

• Thanks 1

1st down PA bomb ok I can respect that. I still say every 1st should be a run, it just sets up your next plays so well but whatever. Then complete on 2nd. Penalty on 3rd ok so have to pass now instead they run on 3rd and long for no reason basically just accepting a punt. 

Me with a PlayStation controller and a madden playbook would be a massive upgrade for the rams right now.

Got 2 players going tonight. Henderson banged up, and Lockett loses (another) TD. F***!

And the missed FG to end the half seems fitting. 🤮

4 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Higbee was already back in at the end of the second half

Some of these ram play calls and formations are borderline trolling. Just abysmal. Luckiest catch ever for DJax on a horrible ball salvaged the drive. Meanwhile they are gashing with the run but passing on 2nd and 3. 

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Some of these ram play calls and formations are borderline trolling. Just abysmal. Luckiest catch ever for DJax on a horrible ball salvaged the drive

Stafford looks terrible 

it sure looks like the refs totally butchered that blocked punt / 2nd punt past the line of scrimmage.