Sign in to follow this  
pipeman

Wilson’s finger

I know they’re currently calling his injury a sprain, and I hope I’m wrong, but that looked more like a Boutonnière deformity than a dislocation. He was seen pulling it straight, only to have it go back into its bent position. These ruptured tendons normally require surgery…

u sure seem to know a lot about fingers

3 hours ago, pipeman said:

I know they’re currently calling his injury a sprain, and I hope I’m wrong, but that looked more like a Boutonnière deformity than a dislocation. He was seen pulling it straight, only to have it go back into its bent position. These ruptured tendons normally require surgery…

The middle finger on my right hand has been deformed for 10 years after a bowling accident, looks a lot like what happened to Russel. I've elected not to fix it because it actually makes me a better bass player because my index and middle fingers now naturally fall to the same length.  He'll be able to play through it, the question is what it will do to his grip on the ball and can he adjust quickly enough to stay accurate?

4 hours ago, [echo] said:

u sure seem to know a lot about fingers

The four in the stink that your mother requests has had a profound impact on my education. Shocker!

1 hour ago, pipeman said:

The four in the stink that your mother requests has had a profound impact on my education. Shocker!

thats not nice.. i wasnt even being an a55hole... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [echo] said:

It was funny though. Not as funny as my joke but people probably don't know that digits also means fingers and digital can also mean of the fingers. 

Mom jokes are the low hanging fruit, funny, but too easy. But still funny lol

lol I just offered locket for ruggs hope he bites. Thank god I always go deep on WR. Still Have diggs, j jones, c davis, c patterson (who I'm playing as an RB), patrick, chenault and waddle so I ain't worried. 

I’m not selling low on Metcalf or Lockett.  I think Geno is gonna throw it a lot bc he has to bc that defense is focking trash.  You saw last night he is mobile and has an arm.  He will likely throw some picks and miss some throws but generally I still think both Lockett and Metcalf continue to produce at a good enough level until Wilson returns.  Won’t get enough in return for either imo.  Better to hold and hope 

Not good for any skill players over there, magnified by Carson also banged up.

Not that their WRs are going to be terrible, just down to WR2/3 from WR1 level. 

Sure they’ll be throwing it, but when they turn it over or punt more often the opponent will just be eating away the clock. Less opportunities. 

5 hours ago, [echo] said:

jk... and yes, mom jokes are easy.

31 years of firefighter/paramedic career has given me a small range of medical knowledge, most of it street medicine. Too bad for Wilson.

In a redraft I would be looking at trying to sale high, Geno is horrible.  

But the return won’t  be enough for the Metcalf and Lockett owners to pull the trigger on a deal imo .

And I know in a redraft one might think about when Wilson returns around week ten or eleven, but by then one might be out of the playoff race .  

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

They had a Shin doctor do his finger??

He must have really big hands

On 10/8/2021 at 3:28 PM, erikthebassist said:

lol I just offered locket for ruggs hope he bites. Thank god I always go deep on WR. Still Have diggs, j jones, c davis, c patterson (who I'm playing as an RB), patrick, chenault and waddle so I ain't worried. 

Let’s Not use God’s name in vain to make a point.  Use your moms name instead.  Miss Grape Ape. 

Yeah Thanks.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, handbanana said:

I’m not selling low on Metcalf or Lockett.  I think Geno is gonna throw it a lot bc he has to bc that defense is focking trash.  You saw last night he is mobile and has an arm.  He will likely throw some picks and miss some throws but generally I still think both Lockett and Metcalf continue to produce at a good enough level until Wilson returns.  Won’t get enough in return for either imo.  Better to hold and hope 

nor should you.

Geno Smith has had a reasonably decent completion percentage.   and hes never had the chance to work with the kind of talent he has here in Seattle.

There is the chance he turns out to be okay.

Obviously hes not as good as Wilson.  otherwise hed be starting, but it may not be as bad as you think.

I'd hold on trading them until you know enough about the new situation.

1 minute ago, Ray_T said:

There is the chance he turns out to be okay.

He IS ok.  Not quite Tyrod Taylor ok, but ok.

More ok than Lance, for sure, and probly more ok than Fields, at this point.

I think he’s going to be bad. B

On 10/8/2021 at 9:44 PM, weepaws said:

Let’s Not use God’s name in vain to make a point.  Who’s your moms name instead.  Miss Grape Ape. 

Yeah Thanks.  

I'll use the "lord"s name any way I foking feel like jerk. Your religious leanings do not apply to me, norther do your morals or ethics, keep that crap to yourself. 

On 10/8/2021 at 9:44 PM, weepaws said:

Let’s Not use God’s name in vain to make a point.  Who’s your moms name instead.  Miss Grape Ape. 

Yeah Thanks.  

And my mother is dead you assh*ole.

28 minutes ago, erikthebassist said:

I'll use the "lord"s name any way I foking feel like jerk. Your religious leanings do not apply to me, norther do your morals or ethics, keep that crap to yourself. 

Not true. 

26 minutes ago, erikthebassist said:

And my mother is dead you assh*ole.

That’s ok, her name goes on, use it.  

Thanks. 

Just now, weepaws said:

Not true. 

That’s ok, her name goes on, use it.  

Thanks. 

GOD I wish you could block people on this site. You are worst kind of person imaginable. 

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2021 at 8:57 PM, AxeElf said:

He IS ok.  Not quite Tyrod Taylor ok, but ok.

More ok than Lance, for sure, and probly more ok than Fields, at this point.

I agree. he will be better than all the rookies.

I think Tyrod is likely the best comparable.  but Tyrod never really had the talent around him that this guy will have in Seattle.

There is a fair chance this guy puts up very solid numbers if the matchup is good.

What we don't know is what numbers he puts up against a top D.   Pittsburgh was a top D last year. this near not quite as good.  but part of that is because the offense hasn't sustained as many long drives as they did last year.  more time on the field generally means more yards and points given up.  I still think the defense is better than average.

41 minutes ago, erikthebassist said:

No not true. 

11 minutes ago, erikthebassist said:

GOD I wish you could block people on this site. You are worst kind of person imaginable. 

I wish you could also, but I have good news for you, don’t sign onto the site huh, that works. 

Lesson 3 now over.  

Thanks. 

Tough trusting any Seahawks with Geno at the helm.  

4 hours ago, erikthebassist said:

I'm pretty sure you can ignore people, you just won't see their posts.

Oh let’s hope  that the  ape can figure that out.