Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

Her youth sports career is over

Baby girl finished up her senior year of soccer last night, losing 4-0 but stopping 41 shots-on-goal.  She’s really something.

My heart is broken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Baby girl finished up her senior year of soccer last night, losing 4-0 but stopping 41 shots-on-goal.  She’s really something.

My heart is broken.

Our daughter was a keeper as well.  Stressful as fock to be the parent of a goalie. 

45 shots on goal?  Sounds like her defense wasn't doing her any favors. :mad:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

My heart is broken.

She not going to play in college?

34 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

My heart is broken.

45 shots on goal!!! In one game???   :shocking:

My little girl played for a team just as overmatched, not sure she every hit 40+ stops though, that is rather high. I think she finished the season with maybe 250 total; was all county etc.  We tried to suggest she play in college as she was being recruited by D1 teams, but getting battered every game caused her to lose her passion for it.  Instead she decided to accept an offer from a school to play lacrosse, for which she was even more heavily recruited.

Looking back now, she wishes she had played soccer in college as well.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

My heart is broken.

Start a new chapter together.  Sell her used panties!

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

My heart is broken.

Hopefully you look back at the youth sports years as some of the best of your life.  I'm in the early stages of those years right now.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

My heart is broken.

is her girlfriend girlie or butchie?

• Haha 1

My friends daughter got recruited to play volleyball by cleve state.  Hated it and those girls were beat to hell lol.  They went up and took her and some teammates out and it was like the walking wounded..knees...arms...ankles..lol

5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

My friends daughter got recruited to play volleyball by cleve state.  Hated it and those girls were beat to hell lol.  They went up and took her and some teammates out and it was like the walking wounded..knees...arms...ankles..lol

She will never be Scott Sterling

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Our daughter was a keeper as well.  Stressful as fock to be the parent of a goalie. 

45 shots on goal?  Sounds like her defense wasn't doing her any favors. :mad:

The problem is the offense.  Can’t keep the ball in the other end of the field and only generated TWO shots the entire game.  
Proud as fck watching her stop 41/45.  

As for college play, she’s made it clear she is not interested in that.

55 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Can size?  :banana:

Enormous, dude.  

2 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Enormous, dude.  

Gross, I thought you had a daughter.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I might watch a soccer match with 45 shots on goal.  :dunno: 

Bukkake

48 minutes ago, edjr said:

She will never be Scott Sterling

😅😅  forgot about that vid

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

The problem is the offense.  Can’t keep the ball in the other end of the field and only generated TWO shots the entire game.  
Proud as fck watching her stop 41/45. 

The worst is when said sh1tty offense act like kvnts when your daughter lets in a few goals while getting pummeled with shots. 

Only bad stretch of my daughter's playing career was when she played for junior high team in addition to her rec team.  Unlike her rec team that had been together since they were little, junior high was composed of a bunch of cliques and total b1tches.  "OK Miss Hot Sh1t Striker, why dont you score some goals and take the pressure off the defense and keeper?"  Guess it's easier to blame others than focking score yourself.   :mad:

(Rant over) 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

The worst is when said sh1tty offense act like kvnts when your daughter lets in a few goals while getting pummeled with shots. 

Only bad stretch of my daughter's playing career was when she played for junior high team in addition to her rec team.  Unlike her rec team that had been together since they were little, junior high was composed of a bunch of cliques and total b1tches.  "OK Miss Hot Sh1t Striker, why dont you score some goals and take the pressure off the defense and keeper?"  Guess it's easier to blame others than focking score yourself.   :mad:

(Rant over) 

:banana:

My oldest is 10.  After losing our first couple games in a tournament 0-2 and 1-2, he said our defense needs to play better.  I told him the defense is doing fine, but our offense isn't doing their part.  "Good point dad."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

My little girl played for a team just as overmatched, not sure she every hit 40+ stops though, that is rather high. I think she finished the season with maybe 250 total; was all county etc.  We tried to suggest she play in college as she was being recruited by D1 teams, but getting battered every game caused her to lose her passion for it.  Instead she decided to accept an offer from a school to play lacrosse, for which she was even more heavily recruited.

Looking back now, she wishes she had played soccer in college as well.

👍

3 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Hopefully you look back at the youth sports years as some of the best of your life.  I'm in the early stages of those years right now.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Most definitely.  She’s been in sports since 2nd grade doing basketball, soccer and softball.  Son is a 6th grader and does basketball, wrestling and CC.  I meddled too much with her basketball when she was younger but I stay out of it all now.  Just enjoying being a parent and watching the character development.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Nah, these little tw@ts know who the boss is.  She didn’t play the first 6 games of the season and they were getting mercy ruled 9-0…I think 4 times.  Once my girl got in there they’ve been surrendering 3 per game.  There are no delusions.  

• Thanks 1

sports is for having fun with a bunch of friends.  this overly competitive shiit sucks ass.  its gotten so bad, people cant even form functional relationships anymore and the divorce rate is sky high.  i say, turn off he scoreboard in college and high school, kick out the coaches and let people just play for fun.  maybe theyll develop better social skills

5 hours ago, Gladiators said:

:banana:

My oldest is 10.  After losing our first couple games in a tournament 0-2 and 1-2, he said our defense needs to play better.  I told him the defense is doing fine, but our offense isn't doing their part.  "Good point dad."

So, youre THAT Dad. 

I hope you understand the coach was being condescending at best.

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

sports is for having fun with a bunch of friends.  this overly competitive shiit sucks ass.  its gotten so bad, people cant even form functional relationships anymore and the divorce rate is sky high.  i say, turn off he scoreboard in college and high school, kick out the coaches and let people just play for fun.  maybe theyll develop better social skills

That’s rec or intramural.  There is a place for different levels of competition 

13 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I am too.  Except I would trade it for some freedom and perhaps the ability to travel freely again.