Fireballer

John Gruden-next to get canceled

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

You can't release the emails because they probably talk about player evaluations and salary negotiations in there.

Don’t we need to find out if the evaluations or salaries had ANYTHING to do with race, sex, IQ or talent? Private or not, everything should be out in the open. We need to hypothesize on thoughts while we’re at it. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

They should go back a decade or more for each franchise and see what they find.  Open up a league qide investigation on these types of bad words.  Why not?

No chance in hell any of the black players ever have said anything bad about a white guy. They all have incredibly high character. So need to look into them.

On 10/12/2021 at 6:36 PM, Utilit99 said:

If you are white and make fun of a white person you're all good.

If you are black and make fun of a white person you're all good.

If you are black and make fun of a black person you're all good.

If you are white and make fun of a black person you should lose your job and be labeled a racist for the world to see.

If your Black and make fun of anyone LBTQ+ you lose your job and are labeled homophobic 

19 minutes ago, tikigods said:

If your Black and make fun of anyone LBTQ+ you lose your job and are labeled homophobic 

Everyone is fair game for gheys.

9 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You've never said "f@gg0t"?

No. Even when I'm mad at someone I wouldn't say that. I just call people an "jackass" or something.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

No. Even when I'm mad at someone I wouldn't say that. I just call people an "jackass" or something.

Yeah, calling people jackasses is a quality character trait. 

You go girl.

10 hours ago, MDC said:

Why is Jon Gruden the guy you all want to go to bat for? 

Nobody is going to bat for a person.  I'm not shocked that you don't make decisions based on principle.

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Nobody is going to bat for a person.  

This whole thread is little girls crying about cancel culture.

• Sad 4

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, calling people jackasses is a quality character trait. 

You go girl.

Your next quality thought will be your first one

On 10/14/2021 at 12:30 PM, tikigods said:

Not Dave Chapelle

• Thanks 1

if you show me four irishmen, ill show you a fifth.

On 10/14/2021 at 8:55 PM, MDC said:

This whole thread is little girls crying about cancel culture.

Your whole life is crying about and trolling people. :lol:

🐮 Moooo.....

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Your whole life is crying about and trolling people. :lol:

🐮 Moooo.....

1:30 on a Saturday. Dont you ever have anything to do?

Focking loser. :( 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, MDC said:

1:30 on a Saturday. Dont you ever have anything to do?

Focking loser. :( 

Mommy doesn't let mdc stay up past his bedtime. 

:lol:

On 10/15/2021 at 4:48 PM, wiffleball said:

Not Dave Chapelle

Not for lack of trying 

Just got a text that Gruden is in talks with USC to take the HC job. 

Jon Gruden suing NFL, Roger Goodell, saying they forced him out of Las Vegas Raiders job

Former Las Vegas Raiders coach Jon Gruden has filed a lawsuit against the NFL and commissioner Roger Goodell, according to his attorney, claiming that Gruden's emails were "selectively leaked" in order to "force him out of his job."

Gruden's attorney, Adam Hosmer-Henner of McDonald Carano, said in a statement that the lawsuit was filed in the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County, Nevada.

"The complaint alleges that the defendants selectively leaked Gruden's private correspondence to the Wall Street Journal and New York Times in order to harm Gruden's reputation and force him out of his job," Hosmer-Henner said. "There is no explanation or justification for why Gruden's emails were the only ones made public out of the 650,000 emails collected in the NFL's investigation of the Washington Football Team or for why the emails were held for months before being released in the middle of the Raiders' season."

Outside looking in I would definitely agree with him.  Was a witch hunt.  If he has a good case in court or not who knows.  

There is no explanation or justification for why Gruden's emails were the only ones made public out of the 650,000 emails collected in the NFL's investigation 

I like to think that one day Gruden was at NFL headquarters, finished his lunch and just left it sitting out.  Few moments later, the janitor comes by and sees the mess he made and thinks to himself "one day, I'm going to get that SOB".

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Randall Cunningham is an ordained minister who started a church and Jon Gruden is a member and still attends.  Cunningham said he loves Gruden and doesn't believe he's racist. 

https://www.twincities.com/2021/11/02/ex-vikings-qb-pastor-randall-cunningham-on-jon-gruden-who-attends-his-church-i-dont-believe-youre-a-racist/ 

White words coming out of a black mouth again eh?

41 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I like to think that one day Gruden was at NFL headquarters, finished his lunch and just left it sitting out.  Few moments later, the janitor comes by and sees the mess he made and thinks to himself "one day, I'm going to get that SOB".

Is that a confession? 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Randall Cunningham is an ordained minister who started a church and Jon Gruden is a member and still attends.  Cunningham said he loves Gruden and doesn't believe he's racist. 

https://www.twincities.com/2021/11/02/ex-vikings-qb-pastor-randall-cunningham-on-jon-gruden-who-attends-his-church-i-dont-believe-youre-a-racist/ 

Randall Cunningham is a white supremacist too? Maybe Biden was right when he said it’s the greatest threat our nation faces. 

53 minutes ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

This will be settled out of court. No way they are going to risk the rest of those emails being part of a trial. 

My thoughts exactly. It’s funny how they will excuse Biden and ppl who align with the left over their past and say how “they’ve grown and matured/learned from their mistakes” but when it’s someone else they don’t care 

I'm absolutely certain he's going to make bank. But God damn, even twenty years ago I couldn't write emails like the way he did.

On one hand I dislike gruden, but on the other I dislike goodell.

I hope they drag each other through the mud.

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

This.  :pointstosky:

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Mud? Mud is brown you focking racist

Ideally Goodell loses his job sooner than later, and ideally I never have to hear Gruden speak again especially during a football broadcast.