Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

I guess I went to a wedding 15 years ago

And I don't remember it.

Saw some friends from college I hadn't seen in a while. Apparently I went to one of my friends brothers wedding receptions. Can I chalk this up to total black out, because I dont remember even remembering the wedding, or is this a sign of me losing my mind?

Please tell me I'm not the only one to black out this completely

I couldn't name all the weddings I went to. And those which were peripheral to my life, I am certain I was a sh1tshow.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

And I don't remember it.

Saw some friends from college I hadn't seen in a while. Apparently I went to one of my friends brothers wedding receptions. Can I chalk this up to total black out, because I dont remember even remembering the wedding, or is this a sign of me losing my mind?

Please tell me I'm not the only one to black out this completely

Unless you found out you have an unknown son or daughter dont bring this weak story crap here.  Your wasting bandwith.

Some weddings/receptions are memorable, some are not.  I went to one 30 years ago that I only remember because it was the first time I danced with my future wife, and it was a polka to boot (I’m Polish, so we laugh about it).  I don’t really remember the dance per se (just that we did it), and if not for that I would have no idea that I had gone.