Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Air traffic controllers/ pilots walk out due to vaccine mandate

Too dumb to get the vaccine, too dumb to be directing air traffic IMO. Good riddance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You have to be the biggest idiot of all time 

All the Biden voters are.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Dumber than people who died instead of getting a free vaccine? Literally dying from their own stupidity...  

99.2% of COVID deaths are now of unvaccinated people.

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Dumber than people who died instead of getting a free vaccine? Literally dying from their own stupidity...  

99.2% of COVID deaths are now of unvaccinated people.

Sure they are. Also why do they care? And what’s the % of people who died after surviving covid?  That’s what I thought?

52 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

All the Biden voters are.

Yeah, but cows seems like he actually believes in everything the left does is right.

I'd have a ton of more respect for a guy that comes here and just likes to stir the pot and have tounge in cheek fun. I actually do that all the time. I live in a huuuuuge baseball territory. If you're a redsox fan, I say go yankees. A yankees fan, I say go redsox. I have a tremendous amount of fun doing so.

Cows doesn't do anything to have fun. He actually believes every single thing Biden, Harris, Pelosi, secondaries like AOC, the media, say and believe in. 

People like that (and in this day and age, there are plenty. UNFORTUNATELY ). They're just a lost cause. Unfixable, and the rest of their lives, they are basically just zombies and worthless.

Not sure how many people am air traffic controller comes into contact with.

Why would a pilot not get vaccinated. :wacko: 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

cause he doesn't have to or maybe he had covid, tired of the same answers over and over

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cause he doesn't have to or maybe he had covid, tired of the same answers over and over

Liberals are really stupid. They feel the need to show it off daily for some reason. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Too dumb to get the vaccine, too dumb to be directing air traffic IMO. Good riddance.

Brilliant answer. Age, comorbidities, and previous infection should not be considered when getting vaxxed.  I wish more people understood that like you do.

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It sounds like some pilots do have to if they want to remain employed. People who had Covid can be reinfected and/or continue to spread the disease. 

Just trying to understand why someone who works in a job where they come into contact with the public in a confined space for long periods of time wouldn’t get vaccinated.

Just stubbornness? :unsure: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

A vaccine that evidently doesnt work...6 peeps I work with got moderna...still got covid 3 months later..

39 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Yeah, but cows seems like he actually believes in everything the left does is right.

I'd have a ton of more respect for a guy that comes here and just likes to stir the pot and have tounge in cheek fun. I actually do that all the time. I live in a huuuuuge baseball territory. If you're a redsox fan, I say go yankees. A yankees fan, I say go redsox. I have a tremendous amount of fun doing so.

Cows doesn't do anything to have fun. He actually believes every single thing Biden, Harris, Pelosi, secondaries like AOC, the media, say and believe in. 

People like that (and in this day and age, there are plenty. UNFORTUNATELY ). They're just a lost cause. Unfixable, and the rest of their lives, they are basically just zombies and worthless.

My stance on vaccines has nothing to do with politics at all. I know how they work, and it’s very foolish for anybody to refuse the COVID vaccines available in America. We’ve all received multiple vaccines in our lifetimes, and they are not dangerous. The Moderna vaccine specifically is over 90% effective and the immunity lasts longer than the other vaccines. I am willing to give full credit to Trump for “Operation Warp Speed” to get these vaccines approved faster. I have no idea why his followers have done a 180 on the vaccines. Maybe if he won re-election, they would all have been eager to get the vaccine?

The loss of life from COVID is tragic. One silver lining? The mRNA vaccines have now been shown to be safe, effective, and very fast to develop. I hope this means that they can be used to rapidly respond to any future viral pandemics.

Maybe people turning down the vaccine aren’t stupid. Maybe they are just listening to the wrong people. Listen to scientists (not one cherry-picked scientist on Fox News or something) instead of politicians when it comes to matters of health.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

Air traffic control towers are quite crowded enclosed spaces.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Air traffic control towers are quite crowded enclosed spaces.

All I know is what I saw in Airplane. :dunno: 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

My stance on vaccines has nothing to do with politics at all. I know how they work, and it’s very foolish for anybody to refuse the COVID vaccines available in America. We’ve all received multiple vaccines in our lifetimes, and they are not dangerous. The Moderna vaccine specifically is over 90% effective and the immunity lasts longer than the other vaccines. I am willing to give full credit to Trump for “Operation Warp Speed” to get these vaccines approved faster. I have no idea why his followers have done a 180 on the vaccines. Maybe if he won re-election, they would all have been eager to get the vaccine?

The loss of life from COVID is tragic. One silver lining? The mRNA vaccines have now been shown to be safe, effective, and very fast to develop. I hope this means that they can be used to rapidly respond to any future viral pandemics.

Maybe people turning down the vaccine aren’t stupid. Maybe they are just listening to the wrong people. Listen to scientists (not one cherry-picked scientist on Fox News or something) instead of politicians when it comes to matters of health.

Quit crying. Fock off. Focking loser. I cant believe how many grown men covid has turned into blubbering idiots.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Some people are gullible. They can't understand that not everybody needs the vaccine and 27 boosters. 

Other people are sheep and reflexively do what they're told. They can't understand that some people don't like being forced to do something they don't need to do. 

And some people are gullible sheep. 

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

All I know is what I saw in Airplane. :dunno: 

Never saw Pushing Tin? 

19 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Listen to scientists (not one cherry-picked scientist on Fox News or something) instead of politicians when it comes to matters of health

Would you include the actual scientists from Pfizer and J&J that were in the Project Veritas videos?

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

People who had Covid can be reinfected and/or continue to spread the disease. 

So can people who have been vaccinated. What difference does it make? Seriously, not trying to be a d!ck. Other than possibly less severe symptoms, what difference does it make if one is vaxxed or not? You can still get it and you can still spread it. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

So can people who have been vaccinated. What difference does it make? Seriously, not trying to be a d!ck. Other than possibly less severe symptoms, what difference does it make if one is vaxxed or not? You can still get it and you can still spread it. 

You’re much less likely to get it if you’re vaccinated whether you’ve had Covid or not.

If you’re in a profession where you come into contact with lots of people, why wouldn’t you reduce your risk and theirs by getting vaccinated?

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

You’re much less likely to get it if you’re vaccinated whether you’ve had Covid or not.

What does "much less" mean in this context?

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

How so? Natural immunity has always been better than vaccinated immunity as far as I know. What changed? 

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

How so? Natural immunity has always been better than vaccinated immunity as far as I know. What changed? 

The CDC recommends vaccination even if you’ve had Covid. And from an employer’s perspective, it’s probably easier to confirm proof of vaccination than to confirm your employees have had Covid in the past. 

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

The CDC recommends vaccination even if you’ve had Covid. And from an employer’s perspective, it’s probably easier to confirm proof of vaccination than to confirm your employees have had Covid in the past. 

I can understand the employer's perspective but why does the CDC recommend vaccination for people that have beaten Covid naturally? They don't recommend the chicken pox vaccine for people who have gotten over chicken pox. :dunno:

What is different about this bug or this vaccine that has people pushing it so vehemently? 

I'm inclined to do the opposite when I see such pressure to do something for reasons that don't make sense. Character flaw, I guess. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I can understand the employer's perspective but why does the CDC recommend vaccination for people that have beaten Covid naturally? They don't recommend the chicken pox vaccine for people who have gotten over chicken pox. :dunno:

What is different about this bug or this vaccine that has people pushing it so vehemently? 

I'm inclined to do the opposite when I see such pressure to do something for reasons that don't make sense. Character flaw, I guess. 

All of this info is readily available online with minimal effort. :dunno: 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Meh, I don't care enough to put forth any effort, however minimal.

I'll let you get back to watching the Iggles game. :lol:

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

as is information with studies of 2 million people out of Israel that says prior infection is the strongest immunity, so getting the vaccine is just theatre

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

as is information with studies of 2 million people out of Israel that says prior infection is the strongest immunity, so getting the vaccine is just theatre

Liberals don't choose to look at those findings. What mdcack means when he says to look it up is to go to google and look up what don lemon has to say about it. That's what he does.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberals don't choose to look at those findings. What mdcack means when he says to look it up is to go to google and look up what don lemon has to say about it. That's what he does.

You remember the good old days when the lefties used to shout "Believe the Science!" when it came to climate change?  Yeah, me too.

But now we're not supposed to believe the science that determines what makes a woman and a man (to accommodate trans people, of course) and we're not supposed to look at this science either.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You remember the good old days when the lefties used to should "Believe the Science!" when it came to climate change?  Yeah, me too.

But now we're not supposed to believe the science that determines what makes a woman and a man (to accommodate trans people, of course) and we're not supposed to look at this science either.

They have circus music playing in their heads 24x7. It fits their agendas. 

• Like 1

The scared fatty cucks here sure are angry at the unvaxxed.  We didn't get angry at them when they kept supersizing.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Quit crying. Fock off. Focking loser. I cant believe how many grown men covid has turned into blubbering idiots.

Case in point ^

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Meh, I don't care enough to put forth any effort, however minimal.

I'll let you get back to watching the Iggles game. :lol:

But you care enough to have an uninformed opinion. :thumbsup: 

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

But you care enough to have an uninformed opinion. :thumbsup: 

I might be uniformed but it's better than being misinformed. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Dogcows will fight to shut the nation down when 99%+ survive this virus and cases are going down.  Idiot.  

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

says the guy with an uninformed tyrannical opinion, who would be crying if Trump made him get the jab

Tyrannical? Lol

I could wait to get vaccinated.