Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Air traffic controllers/ pilots walk out due to vaccine mandate

It is amusing that the left urges workers to organize and fight for their rights, then turn around and act shocked when workers organize and fight for their rights in a way they do not approve of.  The left doesnt care about workers rights beyond them marching lockstep behind the left, as this thread proves. 

• Thanks 4

Id loooooove to see all unions across the US organize a national strike for more gun rights like concealed carry at the federal level.  That would make the lefts heads spin.  

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Dogcows will fight to shut the nation down when 99%+ survive this virus and cases are going down.  Idiot.  

The whole point of vaccines is to stop the disease from spreading so we don’t need masks or social distancing or lockdowns anymore. Duh. Thank goodness Biden imposed vaccine mandates, because we are getting closer to herd immunity every day … can’t wait until we get there and put the masks away.

16 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The whole point of vaccines is to stop the disease from spreading. 

And that has been proven not to work. Stop pushing people to do stupid things like getting a drug put in their body that they don't want. If you got your 10 shots and feel safe, then go do what you want and leave others alone. You focking liberals can't stand not telling people what to do. Well, news for you dude, whine all you want, it aint gonna help.

I met a lady today who is mighty pissed off that she had her flight cancelled repeatedly. But it's kind of stupid. I mean, it's not like her.sister was getting any deader. 

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And that has been proven not to work. Stop pushing people to do stupid things like getting a drug put in their body that they don't want. If you got your 10 shots and feel safe, then go do what you want and leave others alone. You focking liberals can't stand not telling people what to do. Well, news for you dude, whine all you want, it aint gonna help.

Um… did you not see the stats earlier in the thread? Over 99% of COVID deaths are of unvaccinated people. There is a massive amount of proof, but you’re choosing to ignore it. It’s not a liberal or conservative issue. It’s public health, and it’s a shame that some on the right have made opposing the vaccine a political Football.

11 hours ago, dogcows said:

Dumber than people who died instead of getting a free vaccine? Literally dying from their own stupidity...  

99.2% of deaths are now blamed on covid if you are unvaccinated.

Fixed that for you😉

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nomad99 said:

Fixed that for you😉

Gimme a break with the idiotic conspiracy theories.

I'm sorry, if grocery clerks and bus drivers and other folks have to get the vaccination? Yeah Mr six-figure salary sitting in a enclosed metal tube guy get the vaccination. Shut the fulck up. If youre so fuclking stupid to believe Joe Scarborough then you shouldn't be flying a plane in the first place.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Um… did you not see the stats earlier in the thread? Over 99% of COVID deaths are of unvaccinated people. There is a massive amount of proof, but you’re choosing to ignore it. It’s not a liberal or conservative issue. It’s public health, and it’s a shame that some on the right have made opposing the vaccine a political Football.

I just respect people to make their own medical decisions. If anyone wants the drug, take the drug. I won't put them down. If they don't want it, they have a right. My body my choice. Right? 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I just respect people to make their own medical decisions. If anyone wants the drug, take the drug. I won't put them down. If they don't want it, they have a right. My body my choice. Right? 

Not when your ignorant body gives my kid covid. And even if he doesn't, the majority of the ER beds are taken up by dumbass unvaccinated people now. So people with legitimate unavoidable health concerns are dying because they can't get a bed.

Your body your choice. Fine. But choices have consequences. You don't get to come to the hospital.. you're free and independent right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Not when your ignorant body gives my kid covid. And even if he doesn't, the majority of the ER beds are taken up by dumbass unvaccinated people now. So people with legitimate unavoidable health concerns are dying because they can't get a bed.

Your body your choice. Fine. But choices have consequences. You don't get to come to the hospital.. you're free and independent right?

No. That is stupid. You are an idiot to fall for all that crap.

Old fat people with problems can get the drug if they want it. Kids don't need it.

Plus, it's already been proven that people still get that focking virus if they are vaccinated and that other people die from the vaccine. 

So, you lost that one big.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

What's the conspiracy? They admitted that no matter the cause of death if the person had the chinese flu they put that down as the cause of death and that is how it was reported.  Wake up dude.

20 hours ago, dogcows said:

Dumber than people who died instead of getting a free vaccine? Literally dying from their own stupidity...  

99.2% of COVID deaths are now of unvaccinated people.

You talking about the 0.2% of the population that were fattties who didn't care about their own bodies. Yeah, you are. They would have cost the country more in hospital bills had they lived. Covid did us a favor. You lose asshat.

8 hours ago, dogcows said:

Take you own advice. FORCED VACCINATIONS. Someone Not vaccinated can stand next to 2 people, 1 vaccinated & 1 not.....and have an EQUAL chance of contracting the virus from either person. It does NOT cure the virus OR prevent a vaccinated person from transmitting it. So there is NO valid argument for mandatory vaccination. If there was EVIDENCE that it stopped transmission, there would be a valid argument. However, since that evidence has yet to be presented.....there must be some other reason & it's not the current administration's concern over my wellbeing. 

19 hours ago, MDC said:

The CDC recommends vaccination even if you’ve had Covid. And from an employer’s perspective, it’s probably easier to confirm proof of vaccination than to confirm your employees have had Covid in the past. 

how so? i have a positive test result. and you have a little paper card.

several studies confirm natural immunity just as good if not better than vax. weird that they would force it still, no?

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

several studies confirm natural immunity just as good if not better than vax. weird that they would force it still, no?

Should only need to show proof of antibodies. At best Vax is 90-95% effective meaning 5-10% of cardholders aren't vaxxed at all.  So as it stands 10-20 MILLION cardholders aren't vaxxed. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Should only need to show proof of antibodies. At best Vax is 90-95% effective meaning 5-10% of cardholders aren't vaxxed at all.  So as it stands 10-20 MILLION cardholders aren't vaxxed. 

what's the percentage of unvaxxed people that had covid?

The media knows people are stupid and the useful idiots continue to come here and spread their propaganda. It truly is sad.

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

what's the percentage of unvaxxed people that had covid?

No one knows any true numbers of who has had covid. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Biden is the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

hussein started it, and creepy joe is running with it without even having any pride in in himself. All creepy joe wants is something he can hold onto to say he did something as president so he can take it to his grave. Well, he's got a shltload of things to take to his grave with him. And none of them are good even though he thinks they are. He's the focking devil.

15 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

I’d think it’s easier to verify that the little paper card is yours right? CDC recommends getting the vaccine to halt the spread regardless of whether you’ve had Covid.

It’s really not that weird that employers would want their employees to reduce their risk of contracting a disease and spreading it to their customers. 

I still don’t see one good reason why anyone who works in a job where they’re interacting with other people would not get the vaccine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Take you own advice. FORCED VACCINATIONS. Someone Not vaccinated can stand next to 2 people, 1 vaccinated & 1 not.....and have an EQUAL chance of contracting the virus from either person. It does NOT cure the virus OR prevent a vaccinated person from transmitting it. So there is NO valid argument for mandatory vaccination. If there was EVIDENCE that it stopped transmission, there would be a valid argument. However, since that evidence has yet to be presented.....there must be some other reason & it's not the current administration's concern over my wellbeing. 

Every infectious disease expert on the planet disagrees with you, random dude on a fantasy football forum. As do the actual numbers of people dying: vaccinated vs unvaccinated. Fantasy football is one thing, but fantasy medicine? Maybe not the best idea.

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d think it’s easier to verify that the little paper card is yours right? CDC recommends getting the vaccine to halt the spread regardless of whether you’ve had Covid.

It’s really not that weird that employers would want their employees to reduce their risk of contracting a disease and spreading it to their customers. 

I still don’t see one good reason why anyone who works in a job where they’re interacting with other people would not get the vaccine.

Proving who you are is racist, remember?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Proving who you are is racist, remember?

How can anyone possibly think that inner city black folks would be able to get a little paper card? Didn't the fact that they are incapable of getting a driver's license teach anyone anything? I mean, that's the white liberal narrative isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How can anyone possibly think that inner city black folks would be able to get a little paper card? Didn't the fact that they are incapable of getting a driver's license teach anyone anything? I mean, that's the white liberal narrative isn't it?

Same people that think that black people can't control themselves, so we have to take guns from everyone in order to stop them from killing each other. 

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Same people that think that black people can't control themselves, so we have to take guns from everyone in order to stop them from killing each other. 

Sad but true. If this anti American government that is now in place actually took guns away from everyone, democratic run inner city blacks would be the only people who would have guns moving forward. Mexican cartels would run this country. Hell, they already own our southern border.

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Those same people will tell you that black people cannot compete academically, that they need special help because the world is just too hard for them. And those same people will cry on bent knee while they ramp up prices on the good these folks need and recklessly impoverish them for generations....

58 minutes ago, MDC said:

Because, at best, in 4-6 months you are right back where you started, same as the unvaxxed. All ya got is some toxic sh1t floating around inside you that no longer works. You will still get covid. All you clowns have left is 'well, symptoms are less in the jabbed so get jabbed'. Vaxxed are dropping dead because they believed the BS and didn't get early treatment which is the key to this. Not the failed jab juice. 

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Choices kind of like your alcoholism and obesity right?

No hospital for you!

• Thanks 2

I dont have any problem where I live or any surrounding areas with no hospital bed space.  They probably have more trouble with staffing after letting so many go who didn't want the jab.

But how many people are going to the ER because they freak out after hearing their covid test came back positive ? How many are scared to death because of the media?  They get a little weezy have a fever and freak out.  Where if it was just a normal flu like the good ol daysthey wouldn't think about going to thr ER.  They just know the symptoms and get rest? A girl I know went to thr ER over covid and didn't want to leave when they told her she was ok after running all sorts of test? How often does that happen wasting beds and resources qith people freaking out over a little shortness of breath? 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Unrepentant alcoholics that are suffering from the consequences of their decisions should be denied treatment at hospitals, as well.  They should be transported out to the Rockies and left there where they die of exposure.  Why is it that none of you leftoids understand that being vaccinated does not prevent you from contracting and/or spreading COVID?

7 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Unrepentant alcoholics that are suffering from the consequences of their decisions should be denied treatment at hospitals, as well.  They should be transported out to the Rockies and left there where they die of exposure.  Why is it that none of you leftoids understand that being vaccinated does not prevent you from contracting and/or spreading COVID?

They have totally confused themselves with their own bullshlt. They can't put a sentence together anymore without saying something completely inane.

They have the perfect heroes to worship now in creepy joe, kameltoe, nasty pelosi, and maxipad waters.

nasty pelosi gets busted of breaking her own rules of needing to wear a mask and she blames that she was set up and riles up the liberal sheep enough for the business owner to start getting death threats and have to close her business.

The msm tried to take the original lie of it being about weather and run with it. It blows up in their lying faces.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

I dont have any problem where I live or any surrounding areas with no hospital bed space.  They probably have more trouble with staffing after letting so many go who didn't want the jab.

But how many people are going to the ER because they freak out after hearing their covid test came back positive ? How many are scared to death because of the media?  They get a little weezy have a fever and freak out.  Where if it was just a normal flu like the good ol daysthey wouldn't think about going to thr ER.  They just know the symptoms and get rest? A girl I know went to thr ER over covid and didn't want to leave when they told her she was ok after running all sorts of test? How often does that happen wasting beds and resources qith people freaking out over a little shortness of breath? 

Sounds like they need to ban republicans from running for office.  Every time they run, democrats suffer anxiety attacks, shortness of breath, and fill up hospital beds.  This wastes beds and resources that could be better served elsewhere if we just simply banned republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went out to breakfast the other day. Had to wear a mask walking to my table. Once I got there. Mask off, drink coffee, shoot the sh1t, eat and have fun. Then on my way out. Wear a mask walking out.

So covid is only going to kill me if I walk?

:dunno:

14 hours ago, dogcows said:

The whole point of vaccines is to stop the disease from spreading so we don’t need masks or social distancing or lockdowns anymore. Duh. Thank goodness Biden imposed vaccine mandates, because we are getting closer to herd immunity every day … can’t wait until we get there and put the masks away.

If the Vaccine is as important as you say, why are Congress and the US Postal Service exempt from the jab? Don’t be afraid to see what you see.

You don’t seem to understand that Covid is never going away.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

If the Vaccine is as important as you say, why are Congress and the US Postal Service exempt from the jab? Don’t be afraid to see what you see.

You don’t seem to understand that Covid is never going away.

Also the super rich can have lovely parties without masking up.  Republican rallies are criticized for not masking.

11 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Went out to breakfast the other day. Had to wear a mask walking to my table. Once I got there. Mask off, drink coffee, shoot the sh1t, eat and have fun. Then on my way out. Wear a mask walking out.

So covid is only going to kill me if I walk?

:dunno:

You can even lick the railings as long as you are eating or drinking.