Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Air traffic controllers/ pilots walk out due to vaccine mandate

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Also the super rich can have lovely parties without masking up.  Republican rallies are criticized for not masking.

It really all depends on how sophisticated you are. 

• Like 1

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Also the super rich can have lovely parties without masking up.  Republican rallies are criticized for not masking.

We have had hundreds of packed football stadiums over the last 6 weeks that never turned into super spreader events like li was predicted. 

14 hours ago, dogcows said:

The whole point of vaccines is to stop the disease from spreading so we don’t need masks or social distancing or lockdowns anymore. Duh. Thank goodness Biden imposed vaccine mandates, because we are getting closer to herd immunity every day … can’t wait until we get there and put the masks away.

Ive been living that way for over a year. Where do you live?

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Ive been living that way for over a year. Where do you live?

I still must wear masks everywhere in California.  And now I will soon need to show papers to enter places on top of it thanks to a new law governor Newsom signed.

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Unrepentant alcoholics that are suffering from the consequences of their decisions should be denied treatment at hospitals, as well.  They should be transported out to the Rockies and left there where they die of exposure.  Why is it that none of you leftoids understand that being vaccinated does not prevent you from contracting and/or spreading COVID?

Probably the part where in hospital after Hospital in state after State 98% of the new cases of covid are from unvaccinated morons. And 98% of ER beds, and 98% of ventilators...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Probably the part where in hospital after Hospital in state after State 98% of the new cases of covid are from unvaccinated morons. And 98% of ER beds, and 98% of ventilators...

Crock of shiot.  Go see Tim Hack and have him explain the UK COVID stats, which show hospitalizations at a 50-50 split between vaccinated and unvaccinated.  Still does not change the result that willful self-abusers need to be denied a bed, as well.

49 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Exactly. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

NY still need 30,000?

On 10/10/2021 at 11:04 AM, Utilit99 said:

Liberals are really stupid. They feel the need to show it off daily for some reason. 

How's that horse dewormer working out for you?

Just now, wiffleball said:

How's that horse dewormer working out for you?

I don't know what horse dewormer is. You may want to ask your liberal friends. 

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I still must wear masks everywhere in California.  And now I will soon need to show papers to enter places on top of it thanks to a new law governor Newsom signed.

no you don't, refuse to use any of those places

7 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Choices kind of like your alcoholism and obesity right?

No hospital for you!

You see me looking for one?

You cats seem to get personal awful fast BTW. Lol

9 hours ago, dogcows said:

Every infectious disease expert on the planet disagrees with you, random dude on a fantasy football forum. As do the actual numbers of people dying: vaccinated vs unvaccinated. Fantasy football is one thing, but fantasy medicine? Maybe not the best idea.

You really should learn to read. I'm not talking about unvaccinated people dying.....I'm talking about VACCINATED people being able to transmit the virus. If the vaccine doesn't PREVENT OR STOP TRANSMISSION......there is no argument for mandating it.

we are certainly unable to fly in this type of horrible conditions

what I truly dont get is leftist idiots know they are lying right to their faces and they still accept it and push their sh1tty narrative and call us the bad guys

you guys are like the idiot dudes that blame themselves when their wh0re cheats on you

14 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

You really should learn to read. I'm not talking about unvaccinated people dying.....I'm talking about VACCINATED people being able to transmit the virus. If the vaccine doesn't PREVENT OR STOP TRANSMISSION......there is no argument for mandating it.

Again dude, you just don’t understand the spread of infectious diseases... at all. Stop while you’re ahead.

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You see me looking for one?

You cats seem to get personal awful fast BTW. Lol

You made that post a few weeks ago, where you were once again at death's door in the hospital, but couldn't get a bed.  You were lying when you made that post, but, come on, at least keep track of your lies.

32 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Again dude, you just don’t understand the spread of infectious diseases... at all. Stop while you’re ahead.

I understand the ability to transmit & the vacation does not stop transmission. 

You guys are LIARS

I heard multiple times, from multiple media sources that say both the airline and the pilot union said there was NO work slow down!!  I mean multiple media sites.  Interesting aint it?

Cause you know, those two entities wouldn't lie about it.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

You guys are LIARS

I heard multiple times, from multiple media sources that say both the airline and the pilot union said there was NO work stoppage!!  I mean multiple media sites.  Interesting aint it?

Cause you know, those two entities wouldn't lie about it.

I would never doubt cnn. Ever. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I would never doubt cnn. Ever. 

CNN, NBC, the radio, on and on.  They all seemed to say it the same way too.  So interesting.  It's almost like there was some hidden agenda.,  

11 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

CNN, NBC, the radio, on and on.  They all seemed to say it the same way too.  So interesting.  It's almost like there was some hidden agenda.,  

Is that the greatest skill the left has? How they are so thorough and lightening quick to spread their latest hate narrative? Well, that and focking up our country. But that's a given. 

Be interesting to see how many of these "patriots" actually follow thru with it, actually walk out and quit their high paying, perk filled pilot jobs. 

39 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Be interesting to see how many of these "patriots" actually follow thru with it, actually walk out and quit their high paying, perk filled pilot jobs. 

I'm finding people are folding and getting it.

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm finding people are folding and getting it.

I ancticipated so... And by no means did my question have a political slant to it - mandatory vax is a topic for somebody else. 

But as usually is the case, bravado takes a back seat when it starts to hit you in the pocketbook. Everybody is all for boycotting/walk outs/quiting to take a stand, as long as it's someone else doing it. Pilots live very well, with perks to boot - I didn't see them quiting over a shot. 

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I ancticipated so... And by no means did my question have a political slant to it - mandatory vax is a topic for somebody else. 

But as usually is the case, bravado takes a back seat when it starts to hit you in the pocketbook. Everybody is all for boycotting/walk outs/quiting to take a stand, as long as it's someone else doing it. Pilots live very well, with perks to boot - I didn't see them quiting over a shot. 

It's called extortion. Been around a long time because it works.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Cant blame them.  We all have bills to pay, mouths to feed.   Sucks that you have to choose that over your rights, but yeah, it's definitely a gun to your head situation.

Not that a Pilot would give a rats ass about this, but the vaxxers even want unemployment denied to those f\ired for refusing.  They stopped short of denyning welfare benefits of course.

On 10/10/2021 at 9:00 PM, wiffleball said:

Not when your ignorant body gives my kid covid. And even if he doesn't, the majority of the ER beds are taken up by dumbass unvaccinated people now. So people with legitimate unavoidable health concerns are dying because they can't get a bed.

Your body your choice. Fine. But choices have consequences. You don't get to come to the hospital.. you're free and independent right?

So I can tell people what to eat and enforce exercise regimens on them since their poor health habits are affecting me? 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

It's called extortion. Been around a long time because it works.

According to this board, there's a gazillion jobs out there for those who want to work. 

Go find another one - one that doesn't have mandatory vax........ it's easy, plenty of jobs out there - heard it here many a times. If you have to work 2, 3 jobs to make what you were making - do it.

Again, according to this board. 

9 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

According to this board, there's a gazillion jobs out there for those who want to work. 

Go find another one - one that doesn't have mandatory vax........ it's easy, plenty of jobs out there - heard it here many a times. If you have to work 2, 3 jobs to make what you were making - do it.

Again, according to this board. 

Nope..Remember Biden's XO?  Any company over 100 employees must mandate the shots or OSHA will come in and crush your little raisins.

9 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Nope..Remember Biden's XO?  Any company over 100 employees must mandate the shots or OSHA will come in and crush your little raisins.

Nope.. there's a gazillion jobs out there that fit that criteria - go find another one. 

I know bcoz this board told me it was easy. 

I wish all pilots and air traffic controllers across the country had the means to walk out because of this.

It would be an awesome melt down of things over the holiday season. And now that gas prices are going through the roof many people won't want to drive long distances.

Let's get creepy joe out of office as quickly as possible. This country is turning into a 3rd world dictatorship right before our eyes.  

SW CEO said nobody is getting fired due to vax mandates.

No sure why he's talking about that and not the crazy weather that grounded and continued to ground planes... Weird.

So some dishwasher test positive for hepatitis and nobody thinks twice about the entire staff and half the customers needing to get a shot. But this...?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So some dishwasher test positive for hepatitis and nobody thinks twice about the entire staff and half the customers needing to get a shot. But this...?

What are your symptoms?

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I wish all pilots and air traffic controllers across the country had the means to walk out because of this

What are you talking about? They do. 

When millions making great lives, earning good salaries, supporting their cozy lifestyles all of the sudden got laid off bcoz of the pandemic - many here did nothing but cry bcoz when the stimulus $ started flowing in, they opted to stay home instead of take 2, 3 even 4 jobs tro make what they were making to get back to work. 

PIlots have a choice, those didn't............ If they can hump their ass, those guys can too. Stop with pity party - you are one of the ones who started it. 

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

What are you talking about? They do. 

When millions making great lives, earning good salaries, supporting their cozy lifestyles all of the sudden got laid off bcoz of the pandemic - many here did nothing but cry bcoz when the stimulus $ started flowing in, they opted to stay home instead of take 2, 3 even 4 jobs tro make what they were making to get back to work. 

PIlots have a choice, those didn't............ If those can hump their ass, those guys can too. Stop with pity party - you are one of the ones who started it. 

Nope. I would just love it if they could afford to all quit, and they quit. 

I could deal without air travel for a while all while yet another crisis falls on the shoulders of creepy joe.  The pedophile is earning enprisonment. The focking traitor.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Nope. I would just love it if they could afford to all quit, and they quit. 

I could deal without air travel for a while all while yet another crisis falls on the shoulders of creepy joe.  The pedophile is earning enprisonment. The focking traitor.

They can afford to quit. 

For years they've been making great money..... If those chose to live above their means, not invest/save - that's their fault.... Stop with the excptions, it makes you look ridiculous...... Give them applictions, they can work multiple jobs to get by like everyone else this board said can do. 

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

They can afford to quit. 

For years they've been making great money..... If those chose to live above their means, not invest/save - that's their fault.... Stop with the excptions, it makes you look ridiculous...... Give them applictions, they can work multiple jobs to get by like everyone else this board said can do. 

You talk like everyone at the age of 45 should be in perfect position to retire. That's a very uncommon thing for those not making a million a year for a certain amount of time. What do you thimk commercial pilots actually make? It aint as much as you are probably thinking.

And so what? I simply want creepy joe taken.down for good.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You talk like everyone at the age of 45 should be in perfect position to retire.

Not me, just going by what I read here - you have a short memory. 

You made no excuses for the stimulus folks, at least be consistent. Those that walk out, they can find multiple jobs to live as they were.