Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Air traffic controllers/ pilots walk out due to vaccine mandate

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Not me, just going by what I read here - you have a short memory. 

You made no excuses for the stimulus folks, at least be consistent. Those that walk out, they can find multiple jobs to live as they were. 

I said people who live off the working  taxpayers should get off their asses and go to work instead of feeding off the government. 

And I said I wish the traffic controllers and pilots at this time could both afford and have the will to leave their current jobs all at once and right now. But I do realize that most probably can't afford to do that. It's criminal what the president is doing to this country. I think every conservative who can fiight back against that doosh in any way they can, they should. Whether it be small things or big things. Every little bit helps. 

On 10/10/2021 at 4:41 PM, JustinCharge said:

Dogcows will fight to shut the nation down when 99%+ survive this virus and cases are going down.  Idiot.  

He's a typical pvssy liberal. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Not me, just going by what I read here - you have a short memory. 

You made no excuses for the stimulus folks, at least be consistent. Those that walk out, they can find multiple jobs to live as they were. 

Yeah. If people walk out, go find another job. Just fight against the mandatory vaccines. It's the right thing to do.

The one's not working for the past 2 years, go to work or go homeless in san francisco.

I support the right of people to control what is injected into their body.  I just wish sluts would be more concerned so they did not need to use abortion as birth control.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 10:56 AM, dogcows said:

Dumber than people who died instead of getting a free vaccine? Literally dying from their own stupidity...  

99.2% of COVID deaths are now of unvaccinated people.

No 80% of Covid deaths are from vaccinated people. 

On 10/10/2021 at 10:49 PM, dogcows said:

Um… did you not see the stats earlier in the thread? Over 99% of COVID deaths are of unvaccinated people. There is a massive amount of proof, but you’re choosing to ignore it. It’s not a liberal or conservative issue. It’s public health, and it’s a shame that some on the right have made opposing the vaccine a political Football.

Did you not see.  80%  are from vaccinated.

hopefully they weren't in mid-flight

23 hours ago, supermike80 said:

CNN, NBC, the radio, on and on.  They all seemed to say it the same way too.  So interesting.  It's almost like there was some hidden agenda.,  

IMPOSSIBLE!!

21 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Nope.. there's a gazillion jobs out there that fit that criteria - go find another one. 

I know bcoz this board told me it was easy. 

Yeah, they could, but the government shouldn't be forcing you to do that.

Just now, DonS said:

They can always learn to code. Biden says it's easy peasy!!! :dunno:

Solar Panels!!! Oh, well....they would need to move to China for that I guess.

On 10/10/2021 at 10:56 AM, dogcows said:

Dumber than people who died instead of getting a free vaccine? Literally dying from their own stupidity...  

99.2% of COVID deaths are now of unvaccinated people.

Wow...you really are stupid. 

On 10/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, joneo said:

Wow...you really are stupid. 

Liberals have given up on figuring out the truth of things. I'm not even sure if or when they actually looked for the truth in anything. It's been proven they pressed the whole Russian hoax thing for years when they knew it was a farce that was planned.

The liberal sheep out there following their "leaders" lead are just mindless drones.

80% of Covid deaths are from vaccinated people. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberals have given up on figuring out the truth of things. I'm not even sure if or when they actually looked for the truth in anything. It's been proven they pressed the whole whole Russian hoax thing for years when they knew it was a farce that was planned.

The liberal sheep out there following their "leaders" lead are just mindless drones.

The stooge throws out a bogus % statement and actually thinks people will believe his BS on it's own merit. He's deinintely just a liberal sheep. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/13/2021 at 9:11 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

No 80% of Covid deaths are from vaccinated people. 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:13 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

Did you not see.  80%  are from vaccinated.

On 10/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, tubby_mcgee said:

80% of Covid deaths are from vaccinated people. 

This is not even remotely close to being true in the US.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This is not even remotely close to being true in the US.

So the same people using the same vaccine in different place means it's not a stat ? The stat doesn't count?   The vaccine recognizes borders?  Only stats that fit liberal narratives count?  It only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades?   The 80% dying being vaccinated is made up? 

What exactly are you getting at here? 

I was just saying....there are stats showing those vaccinated are 80% of the deaths.  So now my stat is wrong because why?