Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

SHEnault

I've got guys banged up, his team (not him though, the lazy slacker) has a good matchup for passing today so I picked him up. He doesn't show up in the stats like guys usually do when they're playing. ONE QUESTION-does anybody know if football helmets are bulletproof? A great matchup wasted by a lazy punk in SHEnault.

Seriously, Jax fans (or anybody with the misfortune of knowing this lazy loser)-he doesn't show on the injury report-what the hell is going on with SHEnault? What is WRONG with this lazy son of after birth?

I guess 6 pts is about what we can expect from somebody as selfish as him. Free agent next week.....................EFF him/her/whatever.

3 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

I guess 6 pts is about what we can expect from somebody as selfish as him. Free agent next week.....................EFF him/her/whatever.

So you picked up a free agent and expected him to carry your team or something? I’m a little bit confused. 

7 minutes ago, uwmalcolm said:

So you picked up a free agent and expected him to carry your team or something? I’m a little bit confused. 

Yeah, Yeah I did. What-do you pick up players that you think will help make you lose? I'M a little confused now..........................

Never heard Shenault was lazy. Is this something people are reporting? I have him in my dynasty. Not sure what's up. Great prospect last year. 

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yeah, Yeah I did. What-do you pick up players that you think will help make you lose? I'M a little confused now..........................

I'm in 2 leagues and neither had him on the waiver wire. 

55 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:
10 minutes ago, uwmalcolm said:

HAHA, bitter husky fan? Uw gonna go O-fer Oregon again this year?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Never heard Shenault was lazy. Is this something people are reporting? I have him in my dynasty. Not sure what's up. Great prospect last year. 

Well I hate to break it to you but yes, he is. I had a coach in HS-if you weren't a starter or playing as hard as he thought you should he would have a piece of tape put on your helmet (practice, not games) that either said 'Lame" or "Lazy". Is SHEnault hurt? Didn't think so, carry on. You're dismissed..................................have a nice day.