Sign in to follow this  
jrbdmb

FU Week 5 - Not Thielen It edition

Adam Thielen, my #1 WR, Near the end of the 3rd Quarter - 1 Target, 0 catches, 0 yards.

Now I remember why I hate this 🤡.

1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Just glad Diontae was efficient with the one target he got from the shambling corpse of Ben Roethlisberger. 

Yeah, WTF is happening here?  Claypool is getting all the targets after Dionte opens the game with the 50 yarder.

15 minutes ago, jrbdmb said:

Adam Thielen, my #1 WR, Near the end of the 3rd Quarter - 1 Target, 0 catches, 0 yards.

Now I remember why I hate this 🤡.

Better than ZERO TARGETS for SHEnault. At least Thielen is apparently on the field!

2 minutes ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

FU to my whole damn team. Evans, Moore, A. Jones, Swift, Hockensen. They all suck this week

Damm worthless hippie........lol

Just now, easilyscan said:

Damm worthless hippie........lol

HA! Hickenson, I have that stiff on my team too-but I sat him (knee) today, gonna let the kid from Buffalo (Knox) kill my team today. 

1 minute ago, jeffkomlo said:

F.U Green Bay, run JONES, JONES not Dillon.........

I sympathize with you-unbelievably I have that pretender on my team too. Jones is getting more and more worthless every week.

FU AJ 'bust of the year' Brown.   Focking loser

FU Brady and Evans.  Still chucking it up 40pts in the 4th huh?  Hope someone takes your knees out

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, WTF is happening here?  Claypool is getting all the targets after Dionte opens the game with the 50 yarder.

The answer is obvious: I left Claypool on my bench this week.  Sorry man. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, prisoners said:

F me; I started Thielen AND Shenault.

Sorry to hear that, better days ahead. I see where Mike Williams (my other WR) just caught a 72 yard TD so my (actually SHEnault's) loss will just be a loss, not a blowout. Williams plays like a man, SHEnault a little girl. One stupid thing our league has-you have to wait until Tuesday to rid your team of skunks like SHEnault. 

For all of my luck at WR, I am eternally snakebitten at QB. If it wasn't bad enough owning Aaron Rodgers everywhere in 2019, my teams this year were: Tannehill and Russell "140+ games without an injury until now" Wilson. This week's disaster in progress: Daniel Jones/Kirk Cousins

Due to an early season trade I have both Cook and Barkley. I thought that would set me up great for my non-PPR league but now I'm headed to 1-4. F it all.

And a special FU to Cortland Sutton - once again you do your best work while riding my bench.

Time to call Missing Persons to track down Odell Beckham.  Scrub.  

FU Mike Williams too.  You cost me a game last week with your disappearing act.  This week you're lighting up my bench again.  

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

And now Mike Williams is hurt-cheap shot from the back, DB stepped on his heel. GREAT............................................

OH.........now he comes back in and gets a TD, REALLY great!

Bonus FU to the focking obnoxious stadium PA announcer in the CLE/LAC game.  FIRST DOWN!!!!!  Guess he needs to try and drown out all the CLE fans in LA. 

Thanks to Eckler's 400 4th quarter TD's I'll manage a win....maybe. still have my kicker Bass vs his Sanders but I have a cushion. Hock, Lockett, McLaurin put me in a hole.

16 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Thanks to Eckler's 400 4th quarter TD's I'll manage a win....maybe. still have my kicker Bass vs his Sanders but I have a cushion. Hock, Lockett, McLaurin put me in a hole.

Hockenson, what's with that bum? Did he sign a contract with some super low incentive bonuses or what? Seems like he's put the brakes on producing, helping his team. Maybe he really wants to be a bass player in a rock band? 

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hockenson, what's with that bum? Did he sign a contract with some super low incentive bonuses or what? Seems like he's put the brakes on producing, helping his team. Maybe he really wants to be a bass player in a rock band? 

In his defense, he's only seen 13 targets in 3 weeks....plus a bum knee. He's caught 8 of those for 74 yards. Unless Detroit can present other receiving threats, sledding could be tough from here out as he is the focus of defenses. 

I know that their saying the Golladay is hurt, but after last season I wonder if he still has the desire to play.  

But with the Cowboys beating the awful Gmen, all is right in the world again.