Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

My kingdom for a field goal

Recommended Posts

Bengals/Packers - 5 straight missed FGs in a tie game. Might end in a tie… Both these kickers might be looking for new jobs next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That puts them into field goal range, which at this point I'm not sure if that is a good thing." 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   Back in 2004 OSU Beavers went to mighty LSU-the Tigers being ranked in the top 5 that year. LSU "won" the game when OSU's kicker Alexis Serna missed THREE extra points, 22-21. The ESPN announcers were falling all over themselves making excuses for mighty LSU but OSU pushed them all over the field that night, clearly the better team. The crux of the story? Alexis Serna won the LOU GROZA AWARD in 2005, best kicker in the nation. Soon after that is when sec teams refused to travel to the west coast but we all know that the pollsters and media take care of that for them with their biases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

   Back in 2004 OSU Beavers went to mighty LSU-the Tigers being ranked in the top 5 that year. LSU "won" the game when OSU's kicker Alexis Serna missed THREE extra points, 22-21. The ESPN announcers were falling all over themselves making excuses for mighty LSU but OSU pushed them all over the field that night, clearly the better team. The crux of the story? Alexis Serna won the LOU GROZA AWARD in 2005, best kicker in the nation. Soon after that is when sec teams refused to travel to the west coast but we all know that the pollsters and media take care of that for them with their biases.

Refuse to travel to the west coast, shiet, the top ones refuse to travel west, east, north.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Refuse to travel to the west coast, shiet, the top ones refuse to travel west, east, north.

HAHA 100% right. Mighty sec teams won't leave their backyard to play anybody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA 100% right. Mighty sec teams won't leave their backyard to play anybody.

They don't have to; all the best teams in the country are in their back yard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

They don't have to; all the best teams in the country are in their back yard.

Sure, whatever. They sit there in their own little conference, tell each other how great they are, and beat hell out of Little Sisters of The Poor schools-they never play any real teams, if they do it has to be a home game for them. HAHA about overrated Alabama, and glad to see my Red Sox beat TB tonight-great game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

"That puts them into field goal range, which at this point I'm not sure if that is a good thing." 😂

He was wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it’s time for teams to go for it every time rather than kick the ep. Don’t the stats say it’s worth it I thought?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×