Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bills at Chiefs: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Bills: RB Matt Breida, DT Vernon Butler, OT Tommy Doyle, LB Matt Milano, DT Harrison Phillips

Chiefs: C Austin Blythe, OG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, WR Daurice Fountain, TE Noah Gray, DT Chris Jones, CB Charvarius Ward

Refs are really making their presence felt in this game.  Way to show up!

• Thanks 1

This game is reminding me of the Thursday game where Seattle came out super fired up and then half way through the 2nd quarter, the emotion wore off and LA asserted themselves.  

Buffalo is treating this game like it's the Super Bowl and KC has yet to match that intensity.

Josh Allen just took a 25 yard sack.  Cris collinsworth mistakenly says he got it away but that was obviously grounding.

Josh Gordon!  Im sure he'll be celebrating after the game with that catch.

KC offense looked lost on this red zone series.  I assume we're going to get the right end shovel pass after this TO.

Looks like Buffalo is settling down a bit. 

What a dart to Emmanuel Sanders... Damn.

You know with the intensity Buffalo came out with, the coaches really want this one.  That means they have two trick plays they're keeping in their back pocket.  So we have that to look forward to.

Lol, was Diggs trying to talk shìt and then realized the defender was much closer than he thought on that long pass?

Right.  

Last week’s Bills game was held in pouring rain the whole time. What is up with this rain delay? It’s not baseball.

I should've known Mahomes was going to backslide.  He was in way too many commercials.  

Clyde down.  If you're in the league with that one guy who can pick up players during the game, go grab Darrell Williams.

Collinsworth is stunned that KC looks this bad because apparently he hasn't watched them play all year.

That was a cheap penalty. Mahomes gets hit an eighth of a second after he throws the ball and that's roughing the passer? So bad. 

• Like 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

That was a cheap penalty. Mahomes gets hit an eighth of a second after he throws the ball and that's roughing the passer? So bad. 

Refs trying to keep the game closer. Terrible call, especially on 4th down.

The blitzing is getting to Allen… but it’s a bit late for the Chiefs I think…

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think it was because he hit him at or below the knee.  Not because it was late.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Was that even a catchable ball?

Yeah I've noticed they stopped considering if a ball is catchable.  I saw them call PI on a ball the QB was trying to throw out of the back of the end zone last year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Yeah I've noticed they stopped considering if a ball is catchable.  I saw them call PI on a ball the QB was trying to throw out of the back of the end zone last year.

Reffing is getting so bad-look how the moron gave the game to Stanford over Oregon last week, dumb jak-off.

I think it was because he hit him at or below the knee.  Not because it was late.

I guess I kind of don't get the roughing the passer anymore. The one guy was being blocked to the ground, does that mean he's not allowed to touch the QB anymore? I guess the only thing players can do is go for the mid section or else take themselves out of the play. :dunno:

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Reffing is getting so bad-look how the moron gave the game to Stanford over Oregon last week, dumb jak-off.

In the Bears game today, the Bears radio announcers were even calling out a couple bad no calls that should have been called on the Bears but the refs missed on. One of the Bears' announcers at one point saw an an obvious penalty that should have been called against the Bears and he said, "I would like to know what the heck the refs are even looking at on the field. That should have been an obvious penalty. I'll take it but, who knows what they are looking at."

• Like 1

They must have had the number wrong on the hold.  There definitely wasn't a hold by 60.

Body weight penalty.  You're not allowed to drive him to the ground with your body weight on top of him.

Body weight penalty.  You're not allowed to drive him to the ground with your body weight on top of him.

If anything it should have been on the guy jumping on Allen's legs. I didn't too much of the guy who tackled him landing on him. How do you tackle a guy without at least partially falling on him?