Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good Morning

Not nearly as pleasant of a weekend weather wise in W Michigan as last. Ended up grilling  steaks in the rain on Saturday night.   Lots of sports this weekend, couple of playoff games, Badgers, Nascar, Packers and Wilder/Fury...  Dang, that's a lot of time in front of the idiot box....oh well.

On this day in 1936 "Professor Quiz" first radio quiz show premieres----and if you had a decoder ring you might get a very special message

Have a great week, geeks!

Good Columbus Day Morning!

It was a great weekend.  The weather was perfect and played in a 3 day member/guest golf tournament.  $1,300 all in, finished second in our flight and won a little day money, total cash out was $2,800.   

• Like 1

Great weekend.  Hung out with family friends on Friday night, enjoyed a sweet comeback win by the Sox.  Walked around Salem with the pups on Saturday, entered them in the annual costume pet parade.  We didn't win, but it was as cute as you would imagine.  Celebrated a friends 50th at a Hibachi joint near where the marathon starts.  Spent the night down there.  Watched the Pats squeek out a win together.  Closed it out with the Sox win. Great weekend.

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Great weekend.  Hung out with family friends on Friday night, enjoyed a sweet comeback win by the Sox.  Walked around Salem with the pups on Saturday, entered them in the annual costume pet parade.  We didn't win, but it was as cute as you would imagine.  Celebrated a friends 50th at a Hibachi joint near where the marathon starts.  Spent the night down there.  Watched the Pats squeek out a win together.  Closed it out with the Sox win. Great weekend.

I don't know how happy this dog is about these shenanigans

Went to a Florida Gator football game. Stared at hot college sluts. My urge to rape them was over-ridden by morals.

Some awesome weekends here, I’ll add mine.  Perfect weather (I’ll be saying that for the next 7 months), and got my winter rye seed applied.  Wins by ASU, Michigan and Cards.  Won more gambling than I lost.  Watched lots of football and baseball.  Lost gambling Saturday but won more Sunday.

Saturday was our 28th anniversary, we went to a hella expensive restaurant Steak 44 which we had never been to.  We wanted to celebrate before my scan and results later this week, good or bad. I had been eating pretty keto for my cancer but decided to have a cheat day.  Drank a Walnut 46 old fashioned, got the dry aged bone in ribeye (it really does make a difference), shared a couple of sides, and got comped appetizer and dessert.  I just don’t eat that way anymore; in the end we’ll get 3 meals out of it.  So it wasn’t that expensive after all. :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not nearly as pleasant of a weekend weather wise in W Michigan as last. Ended up grilling  steaks in the rain on Saturday night.   Lots of sports this weekend, couple of playoff games, Badgers, Nascar, Packers and Wilder/Fury...  Dang, that's a lot of time in front of the idiot box....oh well.

On this day in 1936 "Professor Quiz" first radio quiz show premieres----and if you had a decoder ring you might get a very special message

Have a great week, geeks!

Put this crap on facebook

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Some awesome weekends here, I’ll add mine.  Perfect weather (I’ll be saying that for the next 7 months), and got my winter rye seed applied.  Wins by ASU, Michigan and Cards.  Won more gambling than I lost.  Watched lots of football and baseball.  Lost gambling Saturday but won more Sunday.

Saturday was our 28th anniversary, we went to a hella expensive restaurant Steak 44 which we had never been to.  We wanted to celebrate before my scan and results later this week, good or bad. I had been eating pretty keto for my cancer but decided to have a cheat day.  Drank a Walnut 46 old fashioned, got the dry aged bone in ribeye (it really does make a difference), shared a couple of sides, and got comped appetizer and dessert.  I just don’t eat that way anymore; in the end we’ll get 3 meals out of it.  So it wasn’t that expensive after all. :D 

nice jerry