GutterBoy

It's Trick or Treat Time! Vote on the best!

It's Trick or Treat Time! Vote on the best!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Trick Or Treating Experience below?

• #1 Candy Bag: Reeses Cups, Reeses Fast Break, Sour Patch Kids, AirHeads, Charleston Chew, Junior Mints. Activities/Items: Haunted House, Block Party
    • #2 Candy Bag: Hershey Bar, Oreo Chocolate Bar, Starburst, Reese's Pieces, Whatchamacallit, Rolos. Activities/Items: Costume Party, Robert Englund
    • #3 Candy Bag: Kit Kat, Baby Ruth, Skittles, Nerds, Almond Joy, Trolli. Activities/Items: Beer Wagon, Sexual Intercourse
    • #4 Candy Bag: Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Lifesavers, Red Vines, Dum Dums, Tootsie Pop. Activities/Items: Pumpkin Carving, Scream Mask
    • #5 Candy Bag: Take 5, Twix, Swedish Fish, Payday, Crunch Bar, Nutrageous. Activities/Items: Corn Maze, Michael Myers Costume
    • #6 Candy Bag: M&Ms, Milky Way, Twizzlers, Caramel Apple, Butterfinger, 100 Grand. Activities/Items: Scary Movie, Haunted Pub Crawl
    • #7 Candy Bag: Mr Big, Toberlone, Jolly Rancher Pop, Fun Dip, Bounty, Wunderbar. Activities/Items: Mischief Night, Trip to Ireland
    • #8 Candy Bag: Whoppers, Tootsie Rolls, Candy Corn, Smarties, Runts, Popcorn Balls. Activities/Items: Ghost Costume, Scaring Trick or Treaters
    • #9 Candy Bag: dog turds. Activities Items: A billion dollars, 12 inch D, time machine, NFL team wins Super Bowl every year

A few loose candy corn tossed into the bag or 3 or 4 pennies. Those were always the best as a kid. 

Went with #6.  I’m all about the chocolate so you can take your candy corn and smarties and shove them up your ass.  Love the activities, and 100 Grand is my favorite (when my kids were young I trained them to give me their 100G haul).  The funny thing is I hate Butterfingers, but they are my wife’s favorite, so I’ll give them to her and maybe get some sympathy sexy time.  :banana: 

• Haha 1

Pumpkin Carving, Scream Mask  vs ....Beer Wagon, Sexual Intercourse or a Trip to Ireland ????

who the fock would choose pumpkin carving/scream mask over those other two???? is the candy with the other two have razor blades or poison in it???

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Pumpkin Carving, Scream Mask  vs ....Beer Wagon, Sexual Intercourse or a Trip to Ireland ????

who the fock would choose pumpkin carving/scream mask over those other two???? is the candy with the other two have razor blades or poison in it???

Well, you need to weigh out absurd the activity is.  For example, someone might have chosen "Time machine filled with Elenty Billion dollars and your favorite NFL team wins the super bowl every year".  Sure that sounds great, but it's a bit absurd and you might want to question if such a ridiculous choice is worth your vote.

#5 had twix. But I couldn't resist #3's beer and sexual intercourse :doublethumbsup:

19 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Maybe the sexual intercourse has to be with mdcack?

1 hour ago, TK0001 said:

Whoever chose Hershey Bar in the first round must be no less than 84 years old.

i dont understand how the candy dictates choice at all here? who focking cares??

29 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i dont understand how the candy dictates choice at all here? who focking cares??

So you're saying given the choice between eating a reese's cup and eating a tootsie roll, you have no preference?

Have you no taste buds?

32 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So you're saying given the choice between eating a reese's cup and eating a tootsie roll, you have no preference?

Have you no taste buds?

im saying im 47 and haven't eaten a piece of candy in 20 years. but that's me. even if you love candy...is a focking piece of candy going to trump the "item/activity" portion of the choice??

a focking twix instead of a twizzler would make you choose a corn maze over sex & beer?????

I settled on #7 only because of the trip to Ireland.....although Beer Wagon & Sexual Intercourse were pretty tempting.

* I could probably find those there though too ;) 

The sexual intercourse is tempting but are we talking a full-size Snickers here?  🤨

4 minutes ago, Mookz said:

The sexual intercourse is tempting but are we talking a full-size Snickers here?  🤨

Yes, full sized bars, and the sex is only with your significant other.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes, full sized bars, and the sex is only with your significant other.

The Snickers would be my most significant other.  :(

8 minutes ago, Mookz said:

That’s what she said. 

50 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I settled on #7 only because of the trip to Ireland.....although Beer Wagon & Sexual Intercourse were pretty tempting.

* I could probably find those there though too ;) 

you mean to tell me you couldn't be swayed to a corn maze instead by a delicious take 5 bar??? :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I thought this thread would have pictures of hot nurses…:wall:

Same here. Came in hopeful, left disappointed 😔 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I thought this thread would have pictures of hot nurses…:wall:

No chit. Fock this thread and OP. 

Remember those peanut butter Taffy type things that were hard as a rock and always wrapped in orange or black wax paper? Scott they were horrible