Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Gruden........He GonešŸ˜²

Watching these clowns on Countdown calling for a public lynching of Jon Gruden is pathetic.Ā Ā 

This will be my last year watching and rooting for these woke pieces of sh!t.Ā  Totally cool to take a knee during the anthem and wear pig cop socks.Ā  Digging up a comment from a decade old email?Ā  Grounds for the firing squad.Ā  Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The whole Urban Meyer fiasco is funnier...

"You guys go on home... I just need a minute to myself..."

::: video of coach getting a lap dance :::

How do you sell THAT to your players?

Jacksonville is gonna implode.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Watching these clowns on Countdown calling for a public lynching of Jon Gruden is pathetic.Ā 

I'm surprised they get any ratings, regardless of what they yap about. They're annoying.

I do agree the Gruden story is dumb.Ā 

• Like 1

I'd say 85% of Jacksonville players couldn't care less that Urban got a lap dance.Ā  It's going to be tough to instill the culture with Urban at the helm though since he just signaled to the players that football is secondary.

Gruden on the other hand might have a locker room full of players that think he's racist.Ā  Although if I was Gruden, I would address my players and say, "Look.Ā  I don't like Demaurice Smith.Ā  It has nothing to do with race.Ā  I just don't like the guy.Ā  Millions of people don't like me.Ā  I insulted him jokingly in a private correspondence.Ā  I was being immature.Ā  I don't care what race he is.Ā  I just think he's an assh0le."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Watching these clowns on Countdown calling for a public lynching of Jon Gruden is pathetic.Ā Ā 

This will be my last year watching and rooting for these woke pieces of sh!t.Ā  Totally cool to take a knee during the anthem and wear pig cop socks.Ā  Digging up a comment from a decade old email?Ā  Grounds for the firing squad.Ā  Ā 

Cant rememberĀ the last time I watched any pre gameĀ game show Ā and I couldnā€™tĀ imagine watching one now. I know of no oneĀ who does. There is nothing the NFL or the networks do outside of the actual game itself that is worth watching. Ā That fantasy show on the NFL network is gruesome.Ā 

Amen the NFL is a joke, so stop watching and buying nfl merchandise. Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cant rememberĀ the last time I watched any pre gameĀ game show Ā and I couldnā€™tĀ imagine watching one now. I know of no oneĀ who does. There is nothing the NFL or the networks do outside of the actual game itself that is worth watching. Ā That fantasy show on the NFL network is gruesome.Ā 

They used to be pretty good, like back in the 90s.

Then at some point, they started being nothing but marketing for other entertainment ventures.

In other words, they took the football people out and made it the same sort of garbage most of the other TV shows are

Now I just read about more Gruden emails. Ā 

Just now, Phil Simms 11 said:

Heā€™s done in the NFL. Nice to see racists being held accountable for a change.Ā 

They used to say Phil Simms was racist.Ā 

Who cares about decade old emails? If everyone was judged by that standard half the country would be fired...

• Like 1

Looks like Woke Nation can claim another victim. This country is finished:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

How dare you

Itā€™s true. What do you think him and RonnieĀ Lott were going at it about in 1990?Ā 

Not surprised.Ā  One of the SNF crew commented on it.Ā  HOW do you lead an NFL team, when I think over 60 percent of the players are African American??Ā  And, he supposedly tried to "excuse it away," vs. just apologizing.Ā  I saw one comment, that he should have announced he was establishing a scholarship at a historical black college, as part of his apology / mea culpa.

Ā 

instead, he's giving up $40M+ on this 10-year contract.

1 minute ago, Bills04 said:

Not surprised.Ā  One of the SNF crew commented on it.Ā  HOW do you lead an NFL team, when I think over 60 percent of the players are African American??Ā  And, he supposedly tried to "excuse it away," vs. just apologizing.Ā  I saw one comment, that he should have announced he was establishing a scholarship at a historical black college, as part of his apology / mea culpa.

Ā 

instead, he's giving up $40M+ on this 10-year contract.

I guess sometime money is just not worth dealing with liberals.Ā 

I bet a ton of black dudes on the Raiders and around the league like Gruden.Ā  Anyone here thinkĀ  no black players ever said anything questionable about white guys in the past 10 years of their lives.Ā 

No reason to go into the past and look into what people have said. Go off of how they act towards each other in the now. It's kind of like that Brewers pitcher that somebody exposed for an online commentĀ about something that is not popular.

I hope Gruden goes on to coach somewhere else and wins a superbowl.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wokism has struck again.

Yeah. Ā Itā€™s ā€œwokismā€ lol. Ā Not vulgar, disgusting behavior from a leader in the NFL. Ā It wasnā€™t just that comment about D Smith which was disgusting. Ā It was apparently 7 years worth of terrible about a lot of people.

Poor judgment and behaviorĀ has consequences. Ā  The Right apparently thinks anything is permissibleĀ other than, you know, abortion and lol

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I guess sometime money is just not worth dealing with liberals.Ā 

I bet a ton of black dudes on the Raiders and around the league like Gruden.Ā  Anyone here thinkĀ  no black players ever said anything questionable about white guys in the past 10 years of their lives.Ā 

No reason to go into the past and look into what people have said. Go off of how they act towards each other in the now. It's kind of like that Brewers pitcher that somebody exposed for an online commentĀ about something that is not popular.

I hope Gruden goes on to coach somewhere else and wins a superbowl.

Hahahahahahahahahahaā€¦ ahhhhhhhhā€¦Ā 

11 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

I saw one comment, that he should have announced he was establishing a scholarship at a historical black college, as part of his apology / mea culpa.

He should have to divorce his wife and marry a black man.

1 minute ago, handbanana said:

Yeah. Ā Itā€™s ā€œwokismā€ lol. Ā Not vulgar, disgusting behavior from a leader in the NFL. Ā It wasnā€™t just that comment about D Smith which was disgusting. Ā It was apparently 7 years worth of terrible about a lot of people.

Poor judgment and behaviorĀ has consequences. Ā  The Right apparently thinks anything is permissibleĀ other than, you know, abortion and lol

It is wokism and I hope he comes back into the league and wins at some point. Great guy. Big loss for the league. Football is part of the entertainment industry, and Gruden added a lot to it.Ā :thumbsup:Ā 

• Like 1

White men of the fantasy world UNITE lol. Ā Itā€™s just intolerable what is happening to whiteā€™s in this country, so unfair, canā€™t just say or do whatever they want anymore without consequencesā€¦ FOCK this woke bs!! Ā Lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, handbanana said:

White men of the fantasy world UNITE lol. Ā Itā€™s just intolerable what is happening to whiteā€™s in this country, so unfair, canā€™t just say or do whatever they want anymore without consequencesā€¦ FOCK this woke bs!! Ā Lol

Itā€™s more sad and pathetic whatā€™s happening in this country than intolerable, and that goes for white, black, brown, yellow, red, pink, purple, and cinnamonā€¦

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Heā€™s done in the NFL. Nice to see racists being held accountable for a change.Ā 

Yeah, I'm sure black players in the league never ever saidĀ anything bad about a white person or a gay person or a womanĀ in their past.Ā :rolleyes:Ā 

Tyreek Hill and many others areĀ all good after abusing theirĀ wives or girlfriendsĀ but Gruden said a bad word and he needs to go.Ā 

How stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, handbanana said:

If you think all he said was one bad word, youā€™re even dumber than I thought. Ā Alsoā€¦ he resigned you idiots lol

He was pressured to resign. Also, he has made his mark on the league, made plenty of money, as his net worth is like $30M, soĀ why would he want to spend the rest of the season listening to questions from woke media and fans. Dumb.Ā 

I can already tell this will be a highly productive discussion,Ā where both sides listen and try and see the validity ofĀ someone else point of view.Iā€™m sure everyone will walk away a better more thoughtful person.

• Haha 1

I am very anti-wokism. but this has nothing to do with wokism and really has to do with the new information that emerged.

Thatā€™s because you are one of the wokesters. For you and your ilk this is normal. For everyone else itā€™s tragicā€¦

7 minutes ago, handbanana said:

All I know is all of you crying about ā€œwokismā€ for a situation that isnā€™t even close is simply adorable :)

I don't think anyone is crying about Gruden. It just kinda sucks he is being put through this when there are players in the league and in the past that have gotten multiple chances for waaay worse things than emails. For instance DUI, domestic battery, drug abuse and more. Hell Donte Stallworth killed a person while driving drunk and was brought back in the league.Ā 

So you keep sticking to your liberal narrative that will go nowhere with me and others who actually pay attention to what is going on with this country, and I'll simply say, it sucks that Gruden has been put into this situation.

It's 90% what he said about Roger, don't be confused

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SexyRexy said:

I am very anti-wokism. but this has nothing to do with wokism and really has to do with the new information that emerged.

Meh. Emails. How did he treat his players and coworkers? So many people care more about words probably taken out of context than they do actual actions of some people. Loved having Gruden back in the league. This is a bummer.Ā 

The part I find a bit hypocritical is that one of the "slurs" Gruden supposedly used was "queer" (in relation to Michael Sam).

The "Q" in "LGBTQ" stands for "queer."Ā  (Some say "questioning," but "queer" is also cited by some sources.)

So, like, if you're going to call yourselves that, you can't be torqued when someone else calls you that.

(I sort of feel like that about the "n" word too, although I'm willing to respect it because there's a whole lot more sociological baggage with the "n" word than there is with all the various words for gender fluidity these days.)

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

The whole Urban Meyer fiasco is funnier...

"You guys go on home... I just need a minute to myself..."

::: video of coach getting a lap dance :::

How do you sell THAT to your players?

Jacksonville is gonna implode.

Jackoffville?

3 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Breaking news.

I guess he did declare after the news conference that he feels he can get a job in the sec somewhere-they get away with worse than that and live to tell about it-all cousin-effers.

9 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

As long as people like Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill, Antonio Brown, etc, etc, etc are in the league your cries for accountability are laughable.Ā Ā 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, handbanana said:

Again, as long as guys like Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill, Antonio Brown, etc are in the league you and your woke crew are nothing but complete hypocrites.Ā Ā 

• Thanks 1