Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Gruden........He Gone😲

1 hour ago, makindollaz said:

You’re right…I don’t any of you personally.

But what I read in the first couple of pages of this thread are exactly what I see 100x a day on Facebook & Instagram & Twitter from past/current acquaintances…same buzzword phrases, same talking points, same manufactured anger.  Guess what almost all have in common? 

Everyone thinks no one knows them.  In truth, most people are highly predictable.

19 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I know, right.  He is literally posting in a thread that is an example of "Cancel Culture" and he says he thinks it's made up.  This is from a guy who's in a position of leadership!  That is very disconcerting.

Our new military.  This won’t end well. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Our new military.  This won’t end well. 

Funny how the supporters of our military will so quickly turn on you when you don't support their narrative.  

@makindollaz guess you now know how law enforcement feels after defending the capital.

I don't get why people are caping up for Gruden.  Especially if you hate Biden.  Now you have an opportunity to crucify Gruden and then you can point to that while you're staking up Biden as a show of consistency.

I don't get why you guys always put yourself on untenable ground defending a pawn.

15 minutes ago, ST_Pete said:

Funny how the supporters of our military will so quickly turn on you when you don't support their narrative.  

@makindollaz guess you now know how law enforcement feels after defending the capital.

It genuinely doesn’t bother me…especially if it’s an armchair General who never served.

I grew up white and relatively poor in the South.  I know the real deal and see through the BS because of my own life/experiences.  My own family gets bent out of shape that I don’t worship at the altar of Trump…I don’t get offended because people I don’t know on a message board can’t look outside their own bubble for 5 minutes.

22 minutes ago, ST_Pete said:

2 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

It genuinely doesn’t bother me…especially if it’s an armchair General who never served.

I grew up white and relatively poor in the South.  I know the real deal and see through the BS because of my own life/experiences.  My own family gets bent out of shape that I don’t worship at the altar of Trump…I don’t get offended because people I don’t know on a message board can’t look outside their own bubble for 5 minutes.

Funny, cause neither of us said we don't support the military.  Just because you don't agree with how a person thinks, it doesn't mean you can't support them in their jobs.  For people who seem to claim they're more worldly, seem to be very close minded.