Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

L Jax, should be a hybrid-type guy

Lamar Jackson is NOT a real QB. He's a lesser than average passer and is a (FAR, FAR, FAR) better runner than a passer-he's POS as far as passing the ball. The guy would be a better "flex" player than a QB. I have him, Cousins, and Carr at QB-Jackson is BY FAR not an automatic start to me-he's overrated-especially in PPR leagues where he is simply......................an old tired dog ready for the pound-L Jax, POS.

Edited by huskyhater75
MISS-SPELLING

You roundmouths that are to into kissing down to axelf to respond-I don't care if you respond (please don't) because you're NOT gonna tell me anything I don't know. I am just stating FACTS-L Jax is a POS, especially in PPR leagues. Carry on, you're all dismissed. Head home to momma.............................................

Wow this thread should be archived in the worst take wing of fftodays forearm history.

• Haha 1

Not really. You see, if you EVER played any sport you'd realize that when you put down a player (as a coach which I have been) it PO's them and they do better. You might have been on the sidelines with the cheerleaders but this is what happens in the locker room and on the field. Carry on son, keep up the cheer leading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJax leading me to first place... his floor is higher than most FF QBs...

14 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Lamar Jackson is NOT a real QB. He's a lesser than average passer and is a (FAR, FAR, FAR) better runner than a passer-he's POS as far as passing the ball. The guy would be a better "flex" player than a QB. I have him, Cousins, and Carr at QB-Jackson is BY FAR not an automatic start to me-he's overrated-especially in PPR leagues where he is simply......................an old tired dog ready for the pound-L Jax, POS.

why especially in PPR leagues?   You got other QB's that catch passes?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, rallo said:

LJax leading me to first place... his floor is higher than most FF QBs...

You're very welcome-he/they read this stuff about themselves and react-it's called "constructive criticism", a term one of my old coaches used to use.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, DrG said:

He threw 43 passes last night as a quarterback

They read what I write, consider it, and then react to it. Sometimes (like last night) they DO listen-this new strategy for them (throwing more) might just utilize their best player (Lamar) to carry them to a SB.

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

why especially in PPR leagues?   You got other QB's that catch passes?

i think that they all probably have the ability to catch a ball...................your point?

On 10/12/2021 at 10:54 PM, huskyhater75 said:

i think that they all probably have the ability to catch a ball...................your point?

I’m curious how Jackson is overrated “especially in PPR leagues”

M Brown 6th in avg non ppr , now that’s a bargain.  

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

M Brown 6th in avg non ppr , now that’s a bargain.  

Marquise Brown is 6th in ppr too.

I drafted Mike Williams and he's 3rd.  Very happy with that.

On 10/14/2021 at 7:06 AM, TimHauck said:

I’m curious how Jackson is overrated “especially in PPR leagues”

For starters he's attempted (after 5 games) 100 LESS passes than the leading QB, Tom Brady. They need to throw more. I'll be looking for your posts, believe me.

On 10/14/2021 at 4:59 PM, Gepetto said:

Marquise Brown is 6th in ppr too.

I drafted Mike Williams and he's 3rd.  Very happy with that.

We need Williams to play this week!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

For starters he's attempted (after 5 games) 100 LESS passes than the leading QB, Tom Brady. They need to throw more. I'll be looking for your posts, believe me.

Why does being in a PPR league make him more overrated though?

If your league doesn't award rushing yds for QBs, with Ravens throwing less than other teams it limits a QB that doesn't throw as much. I can tell you're limited in athletics (some can play, others can't) but here's a hint-if you don't throw the ball then nobody can catch it. 

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Why does being in a PPR league make him more overrated though?

Look at his stats today...............NOW do you understand?

3 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

If your league doesn't award rushing yds for QBs, with Ravens throwing less than other teams it limits a QB that doesn't throw as much. I can tell you're limited in athletics (some can play, others can't) but here's a hint-if you don't throw the ball then nobody can catch it. 

lol wut?

those other guys would be the ones getting the points per reception, not Jackson, so still not sure how that makes him more overrated in PPR leagues. 

and what league doesn't award rushing yards for QB's?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

lol wut?

those other guys would be the ones getting the points per reception, not Jackson, so still not sure how that makes him more overrated in PPR leagues. 

and what league doesn't award rushing yards for QB's?

Our league DOES count rushing for QBs, he blessed me 32 with points this week-my opponent got 59 out of Mahomes-BALLGAME. What is WRONG with you, boy? Are you one of those bitter trumpsters that just can't take losing or being WRONG?

9 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Our league DOES count rushing for QBs, he blessed me 32 with points this week-my opponent got 59 out of Mahomes-BALLGAME. What is WRONG with you, boy? Are you one of those bitter trumpsters that just can't take losing or being WRONG?

Are all husky hater’s giant tools, or just you?

39 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Are all husky hater’s giant tools, or just you?

HAHA look at your picture.........................who's the tool?

4 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

So stupid. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So stupid. 

I guess you are if you don't understand. I'll send money for Jerry's Kid's next telethon-maybe some will reach you.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

I guess you are if you don't understand. I'll send money for Jerry's Kid's next telethon-maybe some will reach you.

Sure. You’re wowing everyone with your knowledge. So stupid. 

5 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

I didn’t draft him in any PPR leagues 

Good for you, I did-and learned, never again. He's killed my season-unless I'm smart enough to play Cousins in certain matchups. One of the more intelligent responses I've seen all day, no immature (I wonder how old some of the posers on here are) flack, just fact. Have a nice day.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Good for you, I did-and learned, never again. He's killed my season-unless I'm smart enough to play Cousins in certain matchups. One of the more intelligent responses I've seen all day, no immature (I wonder how old some of the posers on here are) flack, just fact. Have a nice day.

Wooosh

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wooosh

WHOAH! I over-estimated you I guess. Compliments and friendliness are WAY above your head? So sorry, maybe you need to visit and attend a church for some guidance and leadership. Weepaws is a good man that can help you out there more than me, and he's "got more experience" (being nice there to you) than you. Have a good day, son.

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

WHOAH! I over-estimated you I guess. Compliments and friendliness are WAY above your head? So sorry, maybe you need to visit and attend a church for some guidance and leadership. Weepaws is a good man that can help you out there more than me, and he's "got more experience" (being nice there to you) than you. Have a good day, son.

He was making fun of you. You didn’t pick up on it. Hence the Whooosh! 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was making fun of you. You didn’t pick up on it. Hence the Whooosh! 

"HE" was making fun of you? You're speaking of yourself as a 3rd person? Man I'm serious, you need help! Do you ever hear voices? Whoosh/swoosh is from my country, NIKE. Was that your shattered dream, work for (male receptionist, you could maybe handle that) NIKE, just to be around athletes, because you were never one?