Sign in to follow this  
bfros

help me get this trade done

Got a guy in my league willing to trade Barkley, maybe more so now that he's hurt. I've made offers in the past, but he just declines them. Our teams are listed below. If you were me, what would you offer him for Barkley. Keep in mind we still don't know how long Barkley will be out. THIS IS A FULL POINT PPR league, so WRs are worth the most. 

My team:

Herbet, Wilson

Montgomery, Carson, Henderson, Mitchell, Damian Harris, Damian Williams, Mattison

Adams, Hill, McLaurin, M.Williams

Shultz

His team:

Stafford, Cousins

Barkley, Taylor, Patterson, Gordon, Hines

Allen, Chase, Thielen, Shepard

Andrews, Gesicki

What’s been the offers in the past. 

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

honestly hard to remember, i've made at least 5  differernt offers on different weeks when certain players are coming off big games or not. I've put all of my RBs on the table at some point and McLaurin or Mike Williams (never both, nor would I offer both). Various combos of RBs and RB/WRs. I've never offered Hill or Adams and I won't. Not in full ppr. Those two don't get traded unless its for an ultra elite RB. 

12 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I guess pretend you have his team. What would you want for Barkley ? 

Thanks for the help. You have a lot of RB capital. Not sure you need Barkley. That said a lot of it is hurt, as is Barkley. I think Carson should get it done. They'll both be back eventually.

This a redraft league? 

29 minutes ago, Fearsome said:

Thanks for the help. You have a lot of RB capital. Not sure you need Barkley. That said a lot of it is hurt, as is Barkley. I think Carson should get it done. They'll both be back eventually.

if you had his team, you'd take Carson straight up for Barkley? 

35 minutes ago, bfros said:

if you had his team, you'd take Carson straight up for Barkley? 

He needs RB help. You have the depth. Neither of you have WR to spare so you could try that but I'm not sure if you would go 2 RB for 1 with that 1 being hurt.

This is a keeper league, Carson doesn’t get the job done for my top keeper,, it would be either Adams or Hill. 

14 minutes ago, weepaws said:

This is a keeper league, Carson doesn’t get the job done for my top keeper,, it would be either Adams or Hill. 

It’s Not a keeper league 

2 hours ago, bfros said:

no

1 hour ago, bfros said:

It’s Not a keeper league 

So it’s not a redraft or a keeper league ?   You said no to redraft league also. 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

So it’s not a redraft or a keeper league ?   You said no to redraft league also. 

It's a nothing league. Just a one-year league, not a redraft, not a keeper. Plain old league. 

Ok , it would be either Hill or Adams for him. 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Ok , it would be either Hill or Adams for him. 

yeah no. in a full point ppr, I would only consider trading hill or adams for CMC or Henry or maybe Kamara type RBs....but never an injured Barkely. It's not even close. Trade would prob get rejected by the league.  

I don’t disagree, just putting my self in other owners shoes, and looking at your team, and I’ve already turn you down before, and you want my first pick , that’s going to be the price I’m sure of it.  I mean there is some reports that Carson could have a season ending injury. Plus Montgomery is out for some time, so neither one of them do much for me , yeah it would one of those two wr studs.  

Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I don’t disagree, just putting my self in other owners shoes, and looking at your team, and I’ve already turn you down before, and you want my first pick , that’s going to be the price I’m sure of it.  I mean there is some reports that Carson could have a season ending injury. Plus Montgomery is out for some time, so neither one of them do much for me , yeah it would one of those two wr studs.  

Thanks. 

I hear ya. 

If I were him, I might seriously consider an offer of Henderson and McLaurin for Barkley. Or Henderson and Mike Williams for Barkley. Henderson has a very cush upcoming schedule and would immediately slot into one of his starting RB spots and McLaurin and Mike Williams would also start for him. His record is 2-3. Barkley is out for a few weeks. He's gotta win some of his upcoming games. 

that being said, I'm not sure I'm willing to part with Henderson and either of those two WRs for an injured Barkley. Henderson is my best RB right now and those two WRs are very valuable in this league.