Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Barstool Sports vs. John Cusack

This is an L for the barstool guy.   His tongue-tied tirade at the end would make White Goodman proud. 

Cusack is a liberal twat.  Went to my HS too....so it's a shame to see how much of a doosh he is-

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Cusack is a liberal twat.  Went to my HS too....so it's a shame to see how much of a doosh he is-

Maybe so, but the barstool guy got demolished by the liberal twat here.  

No love for Tony La Russa? Remember when the Red Sox brass tried to act as if he was the problem and not the players

🤡

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

No love for Tony La Russa? Remember when the Red Sox brass tried to act as if he was the problem and not the players

🤡

I'm not sure how much managers really matter anymore.  The White Sox were expected to be a playoff team before they even hired him.

I hate barstool sports and that guy is a f@ggot, it's against the rules, fock you and you're made up rules.  what a doosh.

I checked out BSS every day for like 4 years, haven't been there in nearly 3 years

On 10/12/2021 at 1:21 PM, edjr said:

🤡

LaRussa is a little biotch.

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

LaRussa is a little biotch.

He makes a better wrap than you :nono:

25 minutes ago, edjr said:

He makes a better wrap than you :nono:

He also better at crying like a 2 year old on national TV.  

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

He also better at crying like a 2 year old on national TV.  

In St Louis he was better than anyone at ordering his pitchers to bean other teams batters. I would have contributed to any fundraiser to pay the fines for the pitcher who said 'screw it, I'm not throwing one back at a Cardinal hitter', then turned at fired one at LaRussa in the dugout.

21 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

In St Louis he was better than anyone at ordering his pitchers to bean other teams batters. I would have contributed to any fundraiser to pay the fines for the pitcher who said 'screw it, I'm not throwing one back at a Cardinal hitter', then turned at fired one at LaRussa in the dugout.

:thumbsup:  In addition to that if he is so bothered by it he should tell his idiot player not to crowed the plate.  The dude was the 5th most hit batter in the American League.