Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Barstool Sports vs. John Cusack

Recommended Posts

This is an L for the barstool guy.   His tongue-tied tirade at the end would make White Goodman proud. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cusack is a liberal twat.  Went to my HS too....so it's a shame to see how much of a doosh he is-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Cusack is a liberal twat.  Went to my HS too....so it's a shame to see how much of a doosh he is-

Maybe so, but the barstool guy got demolished by the liberal twat here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White Sox are about to get cancelled by the Astros so who cares

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No love for Tony La Russa? Remember when the Red Sox brass tried to act as if he was the problem and not the players

🤡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, edjr said:

No love for Tony La Russa? Remember when the Red Sox brass tried to act as if he was the problem and not the players

🤡

I'm not sure how much managers really matter anymore.  The White Sox were expected to be a playoff team before they even hired him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate barstool sports and that guy is a f@ggot, it's against the rules, fock you and you're made up rules.  what a doosh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I checked out BSS every day for like 4 years, haven't been there in nearly 3 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2021 at 1:21 PM, edjr said:

No love for Tony La Russa? Remember when the Red Sox brass tried to act as if he was the problem and not the players

🤡

LaRussa is a little biotch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bert said:

LaRussa is a little biotch.

He makes a better wrap than you :nono:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, edjr said:

He makes a better wrap than you :nono:

He also better at crying like a 2 year old on national TV.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bert said:

He also better at crying like a 2 year old on national TV.  

 

In St Louis he was better than anyone at ordering his pitchers to bean other teams batters. I would have contributed to any fundraiser to pay the fines for the pitcher who said 'screw it, I'm not throwing one back at a Cardinal hitter', then turned at fired one at LaRussa in the dugout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

In St Louis he was better than anyone at ordering his pitchers to bean other teams batters. I would have contributed to any fundraiser to pay the fines for the pitcher who said 'screw it, I'm not throwing one back at a Cardinal hitter', then turned at fired one at LaRussa in the dugout.

:thumbsup:  In addition to that if he is so bothered by it he should tell his idiot player not to crowed the plate.  The dude was the 5th most hit batter in the American League.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×