DonS

Skynet now self aware and is "woke"

The Terminator movies was close in the prediction that computers would one day become "self aware".  Unfortunately they are also "woke"... 

We have a Google home mini in our main bathroom so we can listen to music while getting ready for work.  It can be frustrating when the Google lady doesn't play the song we tell it to.  One day my wife got fed up after repeated attempts and casually said "Fock you".  The speaker replied "I don't appreciate that language". 

Fast forward to today and for sh1ts and grins I said "Hey Google, show me your t1ts".  Her reply was "please don't speak to me that way". 

I then asked the following question and the response was completely as expected:

Me: Hey Google, are you a girl? 

It: Digital assistants like me don't have a gender, but I love when humans are their true selves and honor their gender identity.

:rolleyes:

Can you imagine working the job where you have to program responses such as these??? 

(And yes, arguing with a gender fluid smart speaker in my sh1tter is definitely a 1st world problem. )  :lol:

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's Google.  Did you expect anything different?

Not at all.  Which is why I said the response was as expected.  Just wasn't sure what kind of flowery message of inclusion they would use. 

There was a TV show called Cleopatra 2525 back around 20 years ago.  The premise of the show was that environmental activists created these massive, powerful flying robots to protect the environment called "Baileys".  They decided that humanity was the problem and set out to kill all humans to protect the environment.  Crazed woke robots.  Humanity survived by going underground and living in cities beneath the surface.  Eventually people came to believe they were invaded by aliens.  The Baileys built terminator like robots to infiltrate and kill people.  A reprogrammed terminator helps the heroes fight the Baileys.  Some underworld boss dressed up as the Joker name Kreegan was the antagonist.  It turns out his name was George Bailey, and he was the guy who actually built the machines.  He's very deceptive and tries to trick and confuse the heroes, kinda like listening to a crazed liberal on an internet forum.  He also solved aging and lived forever.

Its basically woke robots, terminators, half naked women, lasers, fights, lots of stimulation.

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

Not at all.  Which is why I said the response was as expected.  Just wasn't sure what kind of flowery message of inclusion they would use. 

:thumbsup:

Forgot to mention that I said the "show me your t1ts" part quietly, but my wife still heard me from downstairs so I ended having b1tches give me grief in stereo.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

There was a TV show called Cleopatra 2525 back around 20 years ago. 

Ah yes, the Back2Back Action Hour with Bruce Campbell in "Jack of all Trades."

5 minutes ago, posty said:

Ah yes, the Back2Back Action Hour with Bruce Campbell in "Jack of all Trades."

I thought itd be funny if Bruce paid homage to the Dragoon in Burn Notice by wearing the black mask.  But Bruce hates callbacks.  He wants to move forward with his career.  Which is odd since he went back to Evil Dead.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I thought itd be funny if Bruce paid homage to the Dragoon in Burn Notice by wearing the black mask.  But Bruce hates callbacks.  He wants to move forward with his career.  Which is odd since he went back to Evil Dead.

Yeah I remember him wanting to always move forward and was very shocked that he would want to do Ash vs Evil Dead...

3 hours ago, DonS said:

I ended having b1tches give me grief in stereo.  :lol:

Don't be a sexist , b1tches hate that :)

I've said this for at least 20 years now. Every year we are becoming more and more like San Angeles. Google if you don't know the reference. Seriously, at this point?all we are missing is the three seashells.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I've said this for at least 20 years now. Every year we are becoming more and more like San Angeles. Google if you don't know the reference. Seriously, at this point?all we are missing is the three seashells.

I don't want to goggle this an have it attached to my i p.  what is this sna agnles?

9 hours ago, Flipper said:

I don't want to goggle this an have it attached to my i p.  what is this sna agnles?

Nothing shady about it.  It's from multiple movies dating back to the 80's.  He's specifically referencing Demolition Man (that's my assumption based on the "three seashells" comment), where the movie takes place in 2032 (the movie is from 1993).  In that movie there was a big earthquake in California and caused the merging of San Diego / Los Angeles.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Nothing shady about it.  It's from multiple movies dating back to the 80's.  He's specifically referencing Demolition Man (that's my assumption based on the "three seashells" comment), where the movie takes place in 2032 (the movie is from 1993).  In that movie there was a big earthquake in California and caused the merging of San Diego / Los Angeles.

And cursing, negative thoughts and physical contact are outlawed.

Among other things...

30 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Among other things...

You are fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.

On 10/12/2021 at 11:56 AM, DonS said:

The Terminator movies was close in the prediction that computers would one day become "self aware".  Unfortunately they are also "woke"... 

We have a Google home mini in our main bathroom so we can listen to music while getting ready for work.  It can be frustrating when the Google lady doesn't play the song we tell it to.  One day my wife got fed up after repeated attempts and casually said "Fock you".  The speaker replied "I don't appreciate that language". 

Fast forward to today and for sh1ts and grins I said "Hey Google, show me your t1ts".  Her reply was "please don't speak to me that way". 

I then asked the following question and the response was completely as expected:

Me: Hey Google, are you a girl? 

It: Digital assistants like me don't have a gender, but I love when humans are their true selves and honor their gender identity.

:rolleyes:

Can you imagine working the job where you have to program responses such as these??? 

(And yes, arguing with a gender fluid smart speaker in my sh1tter is definitely a 1st world problem. )  :lol:

This is focking hilarious. I feel bad though for the people born after this indoctrination technology has been introduced. Kind of like how I would have not known anything about life if I was born after the internet and cell phones came into existence. 

So this is now a thing

There is no merit badge booklet with prescribed approaches or ideologies. There are no requirements meant to drive a particular response or lead a Scout down a path toward a predetermined conclusion.

The Citizenship in Society merit badge wasn’t developed by one person. In fact, the merit badge was developed by multiple Scouting volunteers, youth, and professional staff working together. Just like every other merit badge, this one connects Scouts with a merit badge counselor who will help facilitate discussion with the Scout as they seek to further understand the topic and the world we live in.

Citizenship in Society Merit Badge

On 10/13/2021 at 9:26 AM, wiffleball said:

Among other things...

And Taco Bell won the franchise wars.