Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

D. Henderson for J. Jefferson

Standard non-PPR scoring. I am the Henderson owner. I also have Cook, Hunt, Mixon and Mitchell. Went RB heavy in the draft. Love my depth but have some injury concerns at WR/TE. Play in a WR/TE flex league so no TE is required but I have AJ Brown, Godwin, Sutton, Cooks, OBJ and Kittle. So there are some issues there that Jefferson would fix. But is it worth it?

I think you’ll miss Henderson.  

if you play in a WR/TE flex league, I am assuming you start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a WR (or Kittle if he's healthy) in your flex, right? If so, WRs are slightly more important than RBs. On a given week, you'll likely roll Cook and Mixon in standard scoring. Hunt and Mitchell are also gonna be tempting. Mitchell has great season ending schedule. Henderson does slot in ahead of both Hunt and Mitchell, but not by a ton in my opinion. He's also fragile. 

I don't trust Cooks or OBJ. I assume AJ Brown restablishes himself and Godwin is solid but in crowded backfield. 

So yes, absolutely I would take Jefferson and it's not even close to me. Jefferson immediately becomes your #1 or #2 WR and a must start every week. do the trade and go grab Michel if he's still available and know you still have a piece of the Rams RBs and one you can use when (not if) Henderson gets hurt. 

See mine: 

9 minutes ago, bfros said:

if you play in a WR/TE flex league, I am assuming you start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a WR (or Kittle if he's healthy) in your flex, right? If so, WRs are slightly more important than RBs. On a given week, you'll likely roll Cook and Mixon in standard scoring. Hunt and Mitchell are also gonna be tempting. Mitchell has great season ending schedule. Henderson does slot in ahead of both Hunt and Mitchell, but not by a ton in my opinion. He's also fragile. 

I don't trust Cooks or OBJ. I assume AJ Brown restablishes himself and Godwin is solid but in crowded backfield. 

So yes, absolutely I would take Jefferson and it's not even close to me. Jefferson immediately becomes your #1 or #2 WR and a must start every week. do the trade and go grab Michel if he's still available and know you still have a piece of the Rams RBs and one you can use when (not if) Henderson gets hurt. 

Because I am deep at RB, I've been using a RB at flex and starting Brown, Godwin and lately Sutton because of Brown being hurt. Doing this gives me a clear number 1. I only have one QB (Brady) and I can then dump OBJ for a backup. I think Henderson is more expendable than Mixon. His other option is Diggs but I think Jefferson is the better option. Allen is a one man offense and just running like crazy. Diggs numbers are suffering.

Is Hendo a dual classification in your league? In my yahoo he is wr/rb....giving me more options as to what slot I can start him in.

Cook and Mixon seem to get banged up , I would keep Henderson, I don’t think you have much with Mitchel with Wilson returning, I think you can win with those WRs.  

Jefferson had been extremely productive weekly, he is proving without doubt he was a steal for the Vikings late RD. #1 2020 .....Henderson always was injury prone, never completing a full season.....I  think Jefferson for Henderson is also a steal in your favor....