Jump to content

Recommended Posts

this guy is perfect casting 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we really need another movie about an actor?  Yeah, he was funny at times.  He was also annoying at times.  Battled drug addiction and depression, blah blah.  We already know the story. 

Hollywood is just a never ending circle jerk at this point.  Come up with an original idea already!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully this movie includes the shocking sex acts that "Mindy" would perform off set. 

She probably loved having her nips twisted back and forth while Robin Williams shouts "Orson!  Orson! Come in Orson" 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Do we really need another movie about an actor?  Yeah, he was funny at times.  He was also annoying at times.  Battled drug addiction and depression, blah blah.  We already know the story. 

Hollywood is just a never ending circle jerk at this point.  Come up with an original idea already!

I fully agree.....but was just amazed at how much the actor resembles him

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, posty said:

For what?  Being completely unfunny?

Agreed. The Mork schtick should have ended when they show did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I fully agree.....but was just amazed at how much the actor resembles him

 

Agreed, that is great casting.  :thumbsup: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d watch this just to see the impersonator. It’s uncanny how closely he resembles and sounds like him  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2021 at 12:27 PM, DonS said:

Hopefully this movie includes the shocking sex acts that "Mindy" would perform off set. 

She probably loved having her nips twisted back and forth while Robin Williams shouts "Orson!  Orson! Come in Orson" 

:shocking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Strike said:

:shocking:

Cmon man!  Don't tell me you've never played "Tune in Tokyo" before?  :nono:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to this. Wonderful comedian and actor… not all hits.

 

 

my wife resembles pam dawber.  Many times when we would go out people would think it was her…. Even in a cab on the way to see Robin live in sf.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Looking forward to this. Wonderful comedian and actor… not all hits.

 

 

my wife resembles pam dawber.  Many times when we would go out people would think it was her…. Even in a cab on the way to see Robin live in sf.

Dawber? .........I barely know her!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×