KSB2424

Libs on Tik Tok

The only social media I am on is Twitter.  I know most of you do not, let alone are on Tik Tok.  However ya’ll have to see this… so funny.  This is for your entertainment.  Enjoy.

BTW,  I realize this only represents the minority, close to 49% of Liberals, but it's funny nonetheless.  Ya'll crazy.  

• Thanks 1

Outstanding. These are precious videos and hopefully end up in a museum dedicated to liberal idiocy one day.

5 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

so focking warped

she needs that smirk slapped off her pudgy face

whatacunt

:wall:

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

how did these people become so focked in the head?

The worst thing about this is that these losers are going to reproduce.

• Thanks 1

I find it mostly amusing.  The kids who would come up with the dumbest sh!t now get to show it to the world through these tech tools, and people support and celebrate the stupidity as being "progress". 😂

4 hours ago, Big Guy said:

how did these people become so focked in the head?

By being told their thoughts are important.  Our generation was regularly told we were idiots by our parents.  And they were right. 

• Like 1

This account is great.  I don't have any exposure to these types of people in real life, or else I think I would choke them.

Lots of nut jobs out their sharing their opinions on social media.  There are just as big of ones on the far right too.  There were some parents at the Trump rally in Iowa over the weekend that were interviewed and said that Trump will be in office this month because Qanon said so.  At first I thought they were joking around but they were dead serious.  They are not the majority but they are the extreme.  Bunch of weirdos on the far left and right.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Lots of nut jobs out their sharing their opinions on social media.  There are just as big of ones on the far right too.  There were some parents at the Trump rally in Iowa over the weekend that were interviewed and said that Trump will be in office this month because Qanon said so.  At first I thought they were joking around but they were dead serious.  They are not the majority but they are the extreme.  Bunch of weirdos on the far left and right.

The really dumb people are being given a voice now thanks to social media.  I liked it better when they hid in their basements and posted dumb pics on 4chan or cried about BS at their private dinner parties.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

The really dumb people are being given a voice now thanks to social media.  I liked it better when they hid in their basements and posted dumb pics on 4chan or cried about BS at their private dinner parties.

The worst part is that they are able to convince others that what they say is actually true.  Too many gullible people out there as well.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We had this debate in here a while ago.  Yes, both sides have their whackos.  The left is far more likely to elevate these whackos and allow them to represent their platform.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

We had this debate in here a while ago.  Yes, both sides have their whackos.  The left is far more likely to elevate these whackos and allow them to represent their platform.  

I'm not sure how someone quantifies that.  You may be right but sounds more like opinion than anything.  The people on the right are going to notice more from from the left and vice versa.  Just more of the same bias towards each side like always.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

This account is great.  I don't have any exposure to these types of people in real life, or else I think I would choke them.

I have a 25 year old 'cousin' that is like this. She was adopted by aunt/uncle when she was 2 from Africa.  She is so lunatic liberal it is much like this. Funny thing is, she is a wh0re though. Focks every dude she meets.  32 A  (tiny thing)

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

This one almost seems like that person is being sarcastic.  I hope so.

And if not...no big deal.  Thats not happening.  

You’d actually be surprised at how many ppl think those people are retarded on tiktok. I have it and use it. When I see videos like that either the comments are turned off so no one can comment or they delete the “mean” comments. Either way, they get dragged hardcore. By ppl of all races and it’s hilarious 

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You’d actually be surprised at how many ppl think those people are retarded on tiktok. I have it and use it.

I didnt know you were a teenage girl :lol:

2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

would :o

you would? lol

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

wow

they seem intelligent when they speak, but....

28 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

There is no way the dykes who invented BLM could have imagined this scenario in their wildest dreams. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

There is no way the dykes who invented BLM could have imagined this scenario in their wildest dreams. :lol: 

Yeah, the underestimated the self hate that woke white libs have.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, the underestimated the self hate that woke white libs have.

And they keep buying houses with cryin lib cash, while these idiots go door to door.  It's hysterical.

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sure how someone quantifies that.  You may be right but sounds more like opinion than anything.  The people on the right are going to notice more from from the left and vice versa.  Just more of the same bias towards each side like always.

This is a joke, right?  Are you completely unaware of the bias in censorship from social media?  Do you think those companies maintain a staff of whack job Trump zealots looking for far left posts and posters to ban?  Cmon man.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I guess I'm fat phobic when it comes to being physically attracted to fat women. Learn something new everyday. :dunno: