KSB2424

Libs on Tik Tok

37 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

2021. The year liberals have started believing that men can be pregnant and they boast about it.

On 10/14/2021 at 7:12 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

Liberal brainwashing.

The one fix i know of is forcing liberals to actually live in a communist dictatorship like cuba or north korea or the ussr before it went away.  That gives them the missing sense of perspective and quickly corrects their political views to the right.  

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2021 at 5:27 AM, GutterBoy said:

The really dumb people are being given a voice now thanks to social media.  I liked it better when they hid in their basements and posted dumb pics on 4chan or cried about BS at their private dinner parties.

Actually, no.  the correct strategy to defeat propaganda when the media is trying to silence you is to speed up their timeline.  They are trying to slowly boil everyone in a pot.  You want to shine a light on the wackos and take specific political positions that are too far to the left too quickly.  That pushes the center away from them.  Trump excels at this.  What you want is Trump pushing them further and further left until they crack up like rusty but on a national scale. The way we make rusty implode and go totally bananas is what you need to do to the entire left.  And thats by getting them out there on social media frying their own brains with nonsense

On 10/14/2021 at 2:41 AM, Big Guy said:

how did these people become so focked in the head?

I remember when micheal savage was ridiculed for calling liberalism a mental disorder.  Seems he was right all along. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

The fact that she’s dead serious and believes in this 100% is worrisome. Cause not only are there others who think like her, but idiots that haven’t thought of this are going to be like “she’s got a DAMN good point” and start parroting her 

On 10/20/2021 at 4:27 PM, KSB2424 said:

Now those are halloween costumes, right? Just testing them out early? Right?....Right?

On 10/27/2021 at 6:20 PM, Djgb13 said:

https://ifunny.co/video/hi-there-i-m-cody-pronouns-or-or-really-any-KJ970lHO8?s=cl

Honestly I have no words. It seems like these people are trying to outdo the other 

This has been said and said and said again, the issue almost always comes down to these people were abused as youths.   And this is a problem.  They need help, they need seriousl mental health attention.   And so few will actually say it. 

On 10/27/2021 at 6:20 PM, Djgb13 said:

https://ifunny.co/video/hi-there-i-m-cody-pronouns-or-or-really-any-KJ970lHO8?s=cl

Honestly I have no words. It seems like these people are trying to outdo the other 

When you have to read off of a card to describe what the fock you are because there is no way you can remember all that bullshlt, you, must be mentally ill. 

But, at least it's coming out and saying it is in mental therapy. Not sure who the focking therapist is, but I'm guessing it's another nut case.

What can you even say? :dunno:

53 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The wedding party should come out with a hose and hose the protesters down. Have a couple drinks and enjoy water soaking the protesters while the couple gets married.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I would’ve gone to jail. If that was my wedding or my daughters wedding and they tried to pull something like that I would have straight up started swinging. Liberals won’t ever learn until they face consequences for their actions. And getting their asses beat will serve as a warning to stop 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I would’ve gone to jail. If that was my wedding or my daughters wedding and they tried to pull something like that I would have straight up started swinging. Liberals won’t ever learn until they face consequences for their actions. And getting their asses beat will serve as a warning to stop 

I’m with you man. I would have started by going to work on that sky boy with the blue bandana. 

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep, and the “women” aren’t off limits. The only one I spare is the dog. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Yep, and the “women” aren’t off limits. The only one I spare is the dog. 

Nah. I’m Spartan kicking the Sh1t out of the woman. At this point, that’s the only way they’ll learn. 

She should hang herself.  Seriously.  She's miserable in her life as it is.  Just end it, . 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I really want to take a baseball bat to a bunch of ill-informed dooshes who are harassing a . . .  Democratic senator.     Wait, what?    Is this some kind of alternate reality?       

"We want to live".   We want you to die.     

Where does “we want to live” come from?  If Manchin is trying to kill them, he’s not doing a very good job.  :(