KSB2424

Libs on Tik Tok

It’s time we passed a law that protects these drivers in case they run these types of ppl over. They start being ran over then they’ll stop doing this type of Sh1t. We’ve let them get away with whatever they want for the longest time and now they think they’re above the law and whatever they say goes 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s time we passed a law that protects these drivers in case they run these types of ppl over. They start being ran over then they’ll stop doing this type of Sh1t. We’ve let them get away with whatever they want for the longest time and now they think they’re above the law and whatever they say goes 

I’m not in a position like Manchin, but if I were to ever find myself in a car where I felt I was potentially in danger, I’m gunning the gas.  One thing I’ve learned through my cancer is that life is valuable.  I’d rather deal with the legal risks, alive, then deal with nothing, dead.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’m not in a position like Manchin, but if I were to ever find myself in a car where I felt I was potentially in danger, I’m gunning the gas.  One thing I’ve learned through my cancer is that life is valuable.  I’d rather deal with the legal risks, alive, then deal with nothing, dead.  

Right? With a good lawyer, you can easily get off. Cause a ton of people surrounding your car and hitting it while also yelling at you is grounds for feeling like your life is in danger. Then you have the retards who are like “normal people don’t try and kill others with their cars”. Yea, and other normal people don’t stand in front of someone in a car, driving and trying to leave. 

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Where does “we want to live” come from?  If Manchin is trying to kill them, he’s not doing a very good job.  :( 

And they aren’t even living. Wasting their youth on this stuff, not laying the ground work for a successful future. And not having fun. 

12 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I found Tim Hack.....

I’m glad these creatures are so easy to identify. Dirty beard, glasses, stringy hair, and the faggy lilt in their voice. It’s like the uniform. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And they aren’t even living. Wasting their youth on this stuff, not laying the ground work for a successful future. 

Are they really wasting it when democrats are paying them?

12 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Are they really wasting it when democrats are paying them?

How much do you think they could be getting? And they certainly aren’t laying the groundwork at a job to maybe move up someday. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

How much do you think they could be getting? And they certainly aren’t laying the groundwork at a job to maybe move up someday. 

My best guess is $100/day. They have no skill and not much chance of moving up in any job. This is their peak. 

13 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I found Tim Hack.....

He just described OCD to a tee.  And he doesn't even realize it. 

11 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

My best guess is $100/day. They have no skill and not much chance of moving up in any job. This is their peak. 

Probably. But if you’re gonna not have any ambition, then at least have some fun. 

13 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I found Tim Hack.....

Now we know that pajama boy grew up to be a “therapist” 

Ugh, I want to punch that faygot in the face.

Look here faygot, just live your damn life, that's great that you want to hide in your house, but don't be pissed at others for wanting to live.

These faygots want everyone to suffer with them.

This is why I switched parties. Democrat party has just turned into weirdos, Karen’s, racists, etc 

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Where the fock is the father of this kid? I would say what he should be doing to this cont but I'll hold off on that.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Ok. I shall support your request. 

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Another one wearing the uniform. Stupid beard that he can barely grow, glasses and of course the feminized voice. Gutterboy approves of this message. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another one wearing the uniform. Stupid beard that he can barely grow, glasses and of course the feminized voice. Gutterboy approves of this message. 

I couldn’t even click on the link because the description disgusted me. Also, there’s a chance that IS Gutterboy.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I couldn’t even click on the link because the description disgusted me. Also, there’s a chance that IS Gutterboy.

It does look like it’s short. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. I shall support your request. 

Yeah. I think white people have earned the privlidge of aborting black children. 

public hangings are long overdue.

18 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Cmon people, move along, move along.  No slippery slope happening here, no sir.  Move along now.  Hey, look at the butterfly!

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Racism, right in the jugular.  But this doesn’t count.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1460761513023598595?s=21

What did Kavanaugh get caught for ? The woman is an idiot. Went to Harvard though.