KSB2424

Libs on Tik Tok

16 hours ago, lod001 said:

Take that you fockin freak.

:lol: that was like watching wrestling where a guy appears out of nowhere with a folding chair!

On 3/29/2022 at 7:54 AM, lod001 said:

You can still get the San Francisco freaks to leave the store the old fashioned way. Good idea to lock the door.

42 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

HS students learning objective lessons:

I think the correct answer is "not a stupid kvnt". 

8 hours ago, DonS said:

I think the correct answer is "not a stupid kvnt". 

Assuming this was created by a psychotic democrat.

These people are so brain damaged that they do not even know that their attempt here to call Rs racists is actually calling themselves racist. The way I read this is that the option you pick says its the least racist and the other 3 are considered racists.

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

HS students learning objective lessons:

If  this is real, the teacher and the union leaders should all be thrown into prison for trying to poison the minds of people's children simply because they are considered to be in a position of authority when it comes to "education". 

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2022 at 7:54 PM, lod001 said:

Was that Dale Hunter?

On 3/28/2022 at 7:54 PM, lod001 said:

:lol:   Who needs cops?   And that woke ponytailed guy that wanted to help the dude.  :lol: 

Ponytail and naked guy could be a great superhero duo.  Naked guy of course has the Extinguisher and the Dust pan as his weapons. 

I think that was mooney "teaching" his "students" anatomy before he gets online to post here. 

Don’t hit people with things. Use your fists and legs. When you use something the charge is much more serious. 

I agree.  I'm white and even I don't feel comfortable with other white people around.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I agree.  I'm white and even I don't feel comfortable with other white people around.

Maybe it's because you live in LA, where you're surrounded by the worst sort of white people.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

The pendulum has officially swung all the way to the other side.

What type of Chinese is that? 

13 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I hope she chokes on a fortune cookie 

I used to follow this account when she dealt with dumb people like this, it's funny to see.   I stopped when she went on her gay groomer roll, but if she's going back to the bread and butter ass hole liberals, I'll start following again.

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I used to follow this account when she dealt with dumb people like this, it's funny to see.   I stopped when she went on her gay groomer roll, but if she's going back to the bread and butter ass hole liberals, I'll start following again.

Hit a little too close to home I imagine. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

I think we should perhaps resist attributing the loudest voices on Twitter/TikTok/Facebook etc to real people in the real world. 

It seems that the most stupid, with the worst ideas, rise to the top of these things and become prominent.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Funny. That's what I would do with my white friends if any of us wanted a colored person to attend. I give her a thumbs up. :thumbsup:

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Follow libs of tik tok if you want to hear 95% of the GC talking points

Says the guy who gets his daily Fake Outrage Talking Points from his masters on the DNC Plantation.  GTFO with your nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/30/2022 at 7:34 AM, RLLD said:

I think we should perhaps resist attributing the loudest voices on Twitter/TikTok/Facebook etc to real people in the real world. 

It seems that the most stupid, with the worst ideas, rise to the top of these things and become prominent.

thats how the system works.  any publicity is good publicity.  so you start out by being controversial to make a name for yourself.  once everyone is talking about you, you tone it down.  look at ray charles, who became a name for daring to take gospel music and sing dirty lyrics to it.  once ray charles was a dig deal, he started putting out milquetoast songs like "Georgia on my mind". had he started his career making songs like Georgia, he would have been a nobody.

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Says the guy who gets his daily Fake Outrage Talking Points from his masters on the DNC Plantation.  GTFO with your nonsense.

No outrage here.  Just enjoy calling out hypocrisy and stupidity

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No outrage here.  Just enjoy calling out hypocrisy and stupidity

Except that's not what you're doing.  :lol:

Your the typical lefty whose DNC plantation masters point to the Latest Shiny Object and you all run over there and do as your told.  Until tomorrow, when they point you to the new and improved shiny object where, once again, you will all run and do as your told. Rinse and repeat, day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year.  You and the rest of the DNC sheep are as predictable as the sun rising and falling.

GTFO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Your the typical lefty whose DNC plantation masters point to the Latest Shiny Object and you all run over there and do as your told.  Until tomorrow, when they point you to the new and improved shiny object where, once again, you will all run and do as your told.  GTFO.

Spot on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Your the typical lefty whose DNC plantation masters point to the Latest Shiny Object and you all run over there and do as your told.  Until tomorrow, when they point you to the new and improved shiny object where, once again, you will all run and do as your told.  GTFO.

+1

25 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Your the typical lefty whose DNC plantation masters point to the Latest Shiny Object and you all run over there and do as your told.  Until tomorrow, when they point you to the new and improved shiny object where, once again, you will all run and do as your told. Rinse and repeat, day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year.  You and the rest of the DNC sheep are as predictable as the sun rising and falling.

GTFO.

No I’m not, but you are certainly welcome to your opinion.

I still find it hilarious that the righties won’t admit to Musk being a hypocrite even though he did precisely what he said he wouldn’t do, barely more than a month later.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No I’m not, but you are certainly welcome to your opinion.

I still find it hilarious that the righties won’t admit to Musk being a hypocrite even though he did precisely what he said he wouldn’t do, barely more than a month later.

Like I said, we can set it to the rising and falling of the sun.  :thumbsup:

You and your fake outrage can GTFO.  Until tomorrow, that is, when your plantation masters give you your latest Fake Outrage walking papers.  But you can GTFO tomorrow too.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Like I said, we can set it to the rising and falling of the sun.  :thumbsup:

You and your fake outrage can GTFO.  Until tomorrow, that is, when your plantation masters give you your latest Fake Outrage walking papers.  But you can GTFO tomorrow too.

What else have I even been fake outraged about other than Musk being a hypocrite?  And like I said, I’m moreso “outraged” that more people here won’t admit it than the fact that he is one.

If I had a Trump sign on my lawn and caught shite for it and said “I’ll never take this down, free speech blah blah” and then my house was attacked and I took it down would that be hypocritical? Or would I be looking out for the safety of my family because circumstances changed? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’ve admitted that Musk is a hypocrite. Tim, will you admit that Biden and Fauci are hypocrites?

Biden is a hypocrite.  I’m not convinced Fauci is a hypocrite.   He may have some culpability in the outbreak of Covid, but that doesn’t really make him a hypocrite IMO.

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Biden is a hypocrite.  I’m not convinced Fauci is a hypocrite.   He may have some culpability in the outbreak of Covid, but that doesn’t really make him a hypocrite IMO.

Just a quick aside, I know Fauci, I have spent time with him.....he is a hypocrite.....but that is the least of his failures....he is a garbage human being....you have no idea....

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Just a quick aside, I know Fauci, I have spent time with him.....he is a hypocrite.....but that is the least of his failures....he is a garbage human being....you have no idea....

Garbage human being and hypocrite can certainly be mutually exclusive

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Garbage human being and hypocrite can certainly be mutually exclusive

He is both, being a hypocrite is far from his worst thing is all I am saying... but I will tell you Dr Collins and Dr Black over there at NIH were even worse than Fauci....

In an interview on 9/10/2001, Bush said he would never invade Afghanistan.  What a focking hypocrite!!!!