vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

That is Loudoun County for you now...  That place has gone to hell since all the liberals are moving out to that county now...

3 minutes ago, posty said:

That is Loudoun County for you now...  That place has gone to hell since all the liberals are moving out to that county now...

Yeah.  I didn't realize there was another HS in Ashburn now.  I went to Broad Run.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, posty said:

Ah that’s Virginia. Had to look it up but it makes total sense now 

From what I gather the student is under house arrest and the SB cannot admit they did anything.  If they did, they would be focked every which way. 

38 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

According to all the bored liberals, this type of thing doesn’t occur 

Who here said that?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

define "rape"

Just now, TimmySmith said:

True, was it rape-rape?

I like that girl, but I don't like like her.

The SB has taken a very interesting approach to not denying the assault, but denying the assaulter exists.  Language gymnastics going on here. 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

According to all the bored liberals, this type of thing doesn’t occur 

34 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Newbtard for sure 

So "all" = one unconfirmed claim of Newbie.   :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Where are the Women’s Rights people?

Sitting quietly in the corner, they know where they live in the grievance hierarchy, they cannot mess with this stuff...

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The SB has taken a very interesting approach to not denying the assault, but denying the assaulter exists.  Language gymnastics going on here. 

Yep. 

"There is no record of assaults in our bathrooms to my knowledge."

That inspires confidence.

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

But Gruden wrote mean words in an email. 

:lol:

What does Jon Gruden have to do with teen tranny rape?

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

So "all" = one unconfirmed claim of Newbie.   :rolleyes:

You’re one of the tards as well 

2 hours ago, edjr said:

define "rape"

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

True, was it rape-rape?

I dunno.  The articles I see just say 'alleged rape".  

If he'd just flashed his pr!ck or jerked off into a plant while she was in there, I don't think they'd be calling it rape.  

I remember as a kid, I didn't know what rape was.  I thought it meant getting mugged.

So I'm in school and we're having this discussion about criminal justice, I'm 10, and I raise my hand to speak and I go "Well let's just for example a woman is walking down the street and she gets raped", and my friend is all "Dude shup up what are you doing!" and I'm trying to make a serious point.  I think the teacher knew I didn't know what rape was.  So then he held me after class and showed me.  I didn't walk straight for 3 days.

I read a previous article that had listed the tranny was being charged with sodomy.   Does that always mean "anal" or is that a catch all for other acts as well? 

Edit: found the article

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudoun-county-schools-tried-to-conceal-sexual-assault-against-daughter-in-bathroom-father-says

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I remember as a kid, I didn't know what rape was.  I thought it meant getting mugged.

So I'm in school and we're having this discussion about criminal justice, I'm 10, and I raise my hand to speak and I go "Well let's just for example a woman is walking down the street and she gets raped", and my friend is all "Dude shup up what are you doing!" and I'm trying to make a serious point.  I think the teacher knew I didn't know what rape was.  So then he held me after class and showed me.  I didn't walk straight for 3 days.

1 minute ago, DonS said:

I read a previous article that had listed the tranny was being charged with sodomy.   Does that always mean "anal" or is that a catch all for other acts as well? 

Oh yeah.  I saw sodomy somewhere too and assumed it meant anal.  It could mean oral though. 

sod·om·y
/ˈsädəmē/

noun

1. sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Oh yeah.  I saw sodomy somewhere too and assumed it meant anal.  It could mean oral though. 

sod·om·y
/ˈsädəmē/

noun

1. sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.

I updated my post after finding the article.  States sodomy, anal sodomy, and forced fellatio.  What is regular "sodomy" then since there are separate anal and oral charges???

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudoun-county-schools-tried-to-conceal-sexual-assault-against-daughter-in-bathroom-father-says

That quote sounds a lot like rape to me.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

But Gruden wrote mean words in an email. 

10 years ago! 

20 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That quote sounds a lot like rape to me.

Seriously yeah.  Odd that they would have multiple charges of sodomy/anal/forced fellatio but NOT call it good old fashioned  rape.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Seriously yeah.  Odd that they would have multiple charges of sodomy/anal/forced fellatio but NOT call it good old fashioned  rape.  :dunno:

Betchya if I did that to a girl it would be called rape.

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

OK, rape-rape.  Now we are back to question of why the SB says the perpetrator does not exist.  

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Betchya if I did that to a girl it would be called rape.

Wait a sec!   Maybe this is what those charges mean:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DonS said:

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

So did the freak make her go ass to mouth?  :unsure:

37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

And the hits keep coming for the woke.  

Maybe it depends on what the inserted "objects" identify as. :dunno:

Liberal parent's aren't concerned about what went on in bathroom. 

I mean....HOW FVCKED up are liberals?   Rather than want to get to the bottom of the problem... they immediately flock together and say "nothing happened, let it go!"

These focking pedophile supporting liberals need to be extinguished. 

They need rake handles rammed up their asses til it comes out their eye socket.  I wonder how pro-tranny, gay they'd be then and if they'd still defend ramming things in people's asses. 

11 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I mean....HOW FVCKED up are liberals?   Rather than want to get to the bottom of the problem... they immediately flock together and say "nothing happened, let it go!"

They need rake handles rammed up their asses til it comes out their eye socket.  I wonder how pro-tranny, gay they'd be then and if they'd still defend ramming things in people's asses. 

Reminds me of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. What a great book/movie. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

As long as the march towards a utopia of debauchery continues, they pay no mind to collateral damage to kids.  They are mere speed bumps. You gotta remember, these people see kids as property of the state, so they see themselves absolved of morality towards kids.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

As long as the march towards a utopia of debauchery continues, they pay no mind to collateral damage to kids.  They are mere speed bumps. You gotta remember, these people see kids as property of the state, so they see themselves absolved of morality towards kids.

Anyone selling you a utopia is someone you should remain highly suspicious of.  Those people tend to be the worst throughout history,