vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You know how many chicks were raped in bathrooms between now and then?  Probably a lot.  

How many schools systems lied about it? And how many of those victims' fathers were arrested for calling bullsh!t at a school board meeting? But you're right, it's ALL about trannies. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Different argument.

And yes, this story IS all about trannies.  Obama said "Let the trannies use whatever bathroom they want", Conservatives cried "But what about my daughter getting raped?"

Well now 10 years later, conservatives are all "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!"

That's all it is.  Nobody gives a fock about the girl.  You know how many chicks were raped in bathrooms between now and then?  Probably a lot.  I know Casual Observer has raped hundreds, even some dudes.

But thats my point, this is all political.  I feel bad for the girl being used as a pawn, unless she's in on it too.  You know some girls actually do cry rape without being raped...  And as long as the accused is a dude that doesn't wear a dress, conservatives don't care.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.  Gutterboy is not a political hack, he drinks and he knows things.  No one gives a chit about the girl, whether she was raped or not. Doesn't matter. It's the reptards time to cry wolf.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Different argument.

And yes, this story IS all about trannies.  Obama said "Let the trannies use whatever bathroom they want", Conservatives cried "But what about my daughter getting raped?"

Well now 10 years later, conservatives are all "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!"

That's all it is.  Nobody gives a fock about the girl.  You know how many chicks were raped in bathrooms between now and then?  Probably a lot.  I know Casual Observer has raped hundreds, even some dudes.

But thats my point, this is all political.  I feel bad for the girl being used as a pawn, unless she's in on it too.  You know some girls actually do cry rape without being raped...  And as long as the accused is a dude that doesn't wear a dress, conservatives don't care.

really shouldnt be political. should be common focking decency. shame there is any party that thinks letting dudes with a skirt into girls bathroom in high school is a good idea. freaks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Winner winner, chicken dinner.  Gutterboy is not a political hack, he drinks and he knows things.  No one gives a chit about the girl, whether she was raped or not. Doesn't matter. It's the reptards time to cry wolf.

A thread about a tranny raping a girl in a public high school bathroom and the Superintendent lies about it gets translated to "Conservatives don't care about the girl".  That's the definition of political hackery.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Casual Observer said:

A thread about a tranny raping a girl in a public high school bathroom and the Superintendent lies about it gets translated to "Conservatives don't care about the girl".  That's the definition of political hackery.

bingo. focking whack jobs

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

A thread about a tranny raping a girl in a public high school bathroom and the Superintendent lies 

and you know this to be factual? this is how it actually happened? or is this the political spin of what happened? GOTCHA MOMENT! 

have you donated your money to help the girl that was raped?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

really shouldnt be political. should be common focking decency. shame there is any party that thinks letting dudes with a skirt into girls bathroom in high school is a good idea. freaks

I've known 3 chicks that turned into dudes in high school, but no dudes ever turned into chicks.  I can't imagine a dude that wants to be a chick would be violent enough to rape.

I imagine this was some dude that was gonna rape anyway, and just put on a dress and did it in the bathroom for fun, if this happened at all.

Your typical dude that wants to be a chick is not trolling for rape victims.

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Subject = "Tranny rapes girl...."

:lol:

I'll be honest, I don't know sh!t about any of this, now I gotta go fact check everything. :damnyou:

1 minute ago, edjr said:

and you know this to be factual? this is how it actually happened? or is this the political spin of what happened? GOTCHA MOMENT! 

There is a criminal conviction of the tranny raper, so I feel confident in saying that yes, this actually happened.  It's also a fact that the school board and Super initially denied knowledge of the incident, when they knew the day it happened.  I haven't contributed a dime to the girl.  Am I now disqualified from discussing the matter on a message bored?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

dude why do we argue about anything here then? do we know this girl personally??? no. have we donated to her cause. no. so wtf i don't get your point???? should we not talk about this case? it's a non-story??? wtf are you guys talking about.

everyone should just play focking independent switzerland in every thread. and if you take a side one way or the other...you are a political hack:rolleyes:

i find it more annoying when dudes come into threads and say stuff like "neither party cares about you", "this whole topic is a diversion from what's really important" etc :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I've known 3 chicks that turned into dudes in high school, but no dudes ever turned into chicks.  I can't imagine a dude that wants to be a chick would be violent enough to rape.

I imagine this was some dude that was gonna rape anyway, and just put on a dress and did it in the bathroom for fun, if this happened at all.

Your typical dude that wants to be a chick is not trolling for rape victims.

How the fock do you know?  Go fact check yourself.

Alright faygots, I fact checked everything, here is the deal.

Guy and girl, then knew each other, talked about having sex, had sex twice the week prior.

He told her to meet in the bathroom to fock, she agreed, they met, focked, then she said she was raped.

He was charged.

If the school covered it up, shame on them.

https://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2021/10/loudoun-co-judge-rules-teen-sexually-assaulted-girl-in-school-bathroom/

But this is not some random dude in a dress rapes a chick because of Obama policies. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

dude why do we argue about anything here then? do we know this girl personally??? no. have we donated to her cause. no. so wtf i don't get your point???? should we not talk about this case? it's a non-story??? wtf are you guys talking about.

it is 100% political and that is all you care about. it aligned with your agenda perfectly. That is what I am talking about.  You don't care about anyone, in this story, not one iota.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

it is 100% political and that is all you care about. it aligned with your agenda perfectly. That is what I am talking about.  You don't care about anyone, in this story, not one iota.

wtf is your point?????? do you actually care about anyone in any topic you post about people you don't know? is this a non-story? is there nothing to talk about??? is there a right and wrong here??

isn't this forum for discussion???

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

wtf is your point?????? do you actually care about anyone in any topic you post about people you don't know? is this a non-story? is there nothing to talk about??? is there a right and wrong here??

I care about you big fella :wub:

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I care about you big fella :wub:

go make a post about corey feldman!!!!!!! we know you care about him!!!!

Just now, porkbutt said:

go make a post about corey feldman!!!!!!! we know you care about him!!!!

We know he wears dresses, but did he rape anyone in a girls bathroom?

Just now, edjr said:

We know he wears dresses, but did he rape anyone in a girls bathroom?

i think it's the other way around

43 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Alright faygots, I fact checked everything, here is the deal.

Guy and girl, then knew each other, talked about having sex, had sex twice the week prior.

He told her to meet in the bathroom to fock, she agreed, they met, focked, then she said she was raped.

He was charged.

If the school covered it up, shame on them.

https://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2021/10/loudoun-co-judge-rules-teen-sexually-assaulted-girl-in-school-bathroom/

But this is not some random dude in a dress rapes a chick because of Obama policies. :rolleyes:

Wow, that’s your take. You do know that he did a little more than have sexual relations with her the day of the rape?  I’d say there is a world of difference between a handjob and someone anally raping someone. Hard to believe you could be this ignorant about sexual assaults at this point in time. You really should avoid commenting. 

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Answer what, that the school board has still not been shown to have known a transexual abused a girl in a bathroom and hence there wasn't a cover-up. 

Shouldn’t you be upset that the email refers to the rapist as a male?

Jeez man. Take the L and go home.  

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow, that’s your take. You do know that he did a little more than have sexual relations with her the day of the rape?  I’d say there is a world of difference between a handjob and someone anally raping someone. Hard to believe you could be this ignorant about sexual assaults at this point in time. You really should avoid commenting. 

It's not my take, it's the reporting from the court.  Whatever he did, he got charged, rightfully so.  I'm not defending him.

I'm just saying this blows your whole tranny bathroom threat out the window.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's not my take, it's the reporting from the court.  Whatever he did, he got charged, rightfully so.  I'm not defending him.

Not really. The cover up was due to the rapist being a tranny. So the tranny aspect is relevant. 

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

how?? was the dude not wearing a skirt???? also what HT said.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not really. The cover up was due to the rapist being a tranny. So the tranny aspect is relevant. 

No it does, take the L bro.

The school probably covered it up because they were scared people like you would go apesh1t

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

The school probably covered it up because they were scared people like you would go apesh1t

So that makes it right?  Wow. Next time we don’t show the country an incident like George Floyd because people like you will go apeshit. Who’s the Nazi again? And I guess you’re ignorant to the fact they sent him to another school where he sexually assaulted another girl. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

This was during open discussion of Loudouns bathroom policy on June 22 2021.  A mere 25 days after the rape by a trans person in the bathroom.  This lady has since resigned, but she knew that the sexual assault had taken place on May 28.  So she flat out lied..

The male voice you hear is the superintendent, who knew that a sexual assault by a trans person had taken place.  Now, why don't you think they acknowledged that this assault took place, a mere 25 days earlier, when openly debating their bathroom policy?  

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So that makes it right?  Wow. Next time we don’t show the country an incident like George Floyd because people like you will go apeshit. Who’s the Nazi again? And I guess you’re ignorant to the fact they sent him to another school where he sexually assaulted another girl. 

No it's not right.

I guess they learned from the Catholic church

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

No it's not right.

I guess they learned from the Catholic church

dude you are all over the place. if anyone needs to take an L here it's you. wow

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This was during open discussion of Loudouns bathroom policy on June 22 2021.  A mere 25 days after the rape by a trans person in the bathroom.  This lady has since resigned, but she knew that the sexual assault had taken place on May 28.  So she flat out lied..

The male voice you hear is the superintendent, who knew that a sexual assault by a trans person had taken place.  Now, why don't you think they acknowledged that this assault took place, a mere 25 days earlier, when openly debating their bathroom policy?  

Because idiots like you would think the bathroom policy led to the rape when in fact it had nothing to do with it

13 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

dude you are all over the place. if anyone needs to take an L here it's you. wow

Go home porkbutt you're drunk

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Because idiots like you would think the bathroom policy led to the rape when in fact it had nothing to do with it

I don’t know if the policy had anything to do with the rape. And you don’t know that it didn’t. Stop claiming you do. But it dams sure was the reason for the cover up. 

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Go home porkbutt you're drunk

cool story bruh.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

why was he wearing a skirt???? and why did they cover it up???

so you're arguing that he wasn't a tranny at all now right?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes, you're right.  Lying to parents that pay your salary is completely justified based on how you think they would respond. Right from the "I only beat you because I love you" handbook.  You're dumber than anyone here ever thought.  What a sad human you are.  

25 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That over fed pig should have her kids taken away. 

So as I scroll this and the Baldwin topic...there is a clear divide.

One political party is anti-rape, pro-gun safety, anti-covering up by the school board, etc

the other political party has clearly taken the side of the school board and taken the side of the shooter. 

Its crazy how two parties can't agree that covering up rape wrong and just grabbing a gun, pointing and blowing a woman's guts out is not okay simply because "liberals don't know about gun safety"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Loudoun County teen guilty of sexually assaulting classmate in girls bathroom: judge

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/loudoun-county-teen-guilty-of-sexually-assaulting-classmate-in-girls-bathroom-judge

Huh? Gutterboy said they were just fock buddies. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? Gutterboy said they were just fock buddies. 

They were, and then he raped her.  That's a thing you know