vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Gutterboy:  It's wrong to cover up rape

Also Gutterboy:  It's OK to cover up rape if the school system might not like the reaction they get from the public 

No, it's wrong to cover up rape, it's never OK to cover up rape.

Fireballer: I am incredibly dumb and can't read.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, so your criteria is whatever sex organ you were born with, that determines which bathroom you use?  How is this enforced?  Should we check birth certificates at the door?

you didn't answer....should anyone using any bathroom they want have any age restrictions?

No, it's wrong to cover up rape, it's never OK to cover up rape.

The receipts are there, dumba$$.  You justified the cover up because of the possible backlash.

7 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Shut the fock up, twerp.  Basic human decency does not include defending pedos or minimizing rape.

I am neither defending a pedo nor minimizing rape.  Your retarded mind is constantly making sh1t up.  You have no ability to comprehend anything.  You make everyone around here dumber.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The receipts are there, dumba$$.  You justified the cover up because of the possible backlash.

reciept?  What?

I never justified the cover up.  The cover up is not justifiable.  I simply explained reasoning behind it, but that doesn't make it right, it's completely wrong.  Stop spreading lies you retarded monkey.

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

you didn't answer....should anyone using any bathroom they want have any age restrictions?

I don;t think so, I dont know how you would have an age restriction on a bathroom.  What does age have to do with using a bathroom anyway?

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The frequency of the XX male syndrome is approximately 1 in 25,000 males.

So your argument is based on less than 1/10 of 1% of males.  Great argument🤣🤣🤣 a literal statistical anomoly.  I guess you're also one who screams asexual people are proof of sex being non binary. 

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I am neither defending a pedo nor minimizing rape.  Your retarded mind is constantly making sh1t up.  You have no ability to comprehend anything.  You make everyone around here dumber.

You've done both, including denying what you've said on both subjects.  Someone should break both of your hands so that you are unable to post.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

So your argument is based on less than 1/10 of 1% of males.  Great argument🤣🤣🤣 a literal statistical anomoly 

Isn't that your argument too?  That trannies should be forced to use the bathroom of their assigned sex?  All 1% of them? :lol:

So all of this back and forth, it's all bullsh1t, right?  So who gives a fock.  If it never really happens, who gives a fock what bathroom these people use.  I certainly don't.  Why are you so adamant against this?  Because you're scared.  Don't let irrational fear rule your life, bro.  Be better.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don;t think so, I dont know how you would have an age restriction on a bathroom.  What does age have to do with using a bathroom anyway?

because i don't want my 12yo daughter going into a public bathroom where grown men perverts can waltz in and be jerking off in a stall. but that's just me. should we have coed bathrooms in kindergarten, 1st grade?

Just now, Casual Observer said:

You've done both, including denying what you've said on both subjects.  Someone should break both of your hands so that you are unable to post.  

I've done neither, and you need to shut up.

Just now, porkbutt said:

because i don't want my 12yo daughter going into a public bathroom where grown men perverts can waltz in and be jerking off in a stall. but that's just me. should we have coed bathrooms in kindergarten, 1st grade?

I agree with you.  And a trans bathroom policy is not going to allow this to happen.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I agree with you.  And a trans bathroom policy is not going to allow this to happen.

how so?????? youre going to judge whats a tranny?????? same as checking genitals and age?

I've done neither, and you need to shut up.

You've done both, it's on full display for everyone to see.  I'm still waiting for you to come over here and make me shut up, you little weirdo.

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

gutterboy would be fine with the gym teacher taking showers with the students...

how so?????? youre going to judge whats a tranny?????? same as checking genitals and age?

Show me some examples of this happening.  We don't need to check genitals and age because this stuff doesn't happen.  And if it does, it's dealt with by law enforcement.  You're just scared.  Don't live life scared, man.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

gutterboy would be fine with the gym teacher taking showers with the students...

No I wouldn't, shut the fock up.

Gladiators supports pedos.

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You've done both, it's on full display for everyone to see.  I'm still waiting for you to come over here and make me shut up, you little weirdo.

This is an internet message board, Mr. Tough Guy.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Then 5'4' guys like you shouldn't threaten people on said boreds, weirdo.

I'm not threatening you, you insecure little tw@t.  I send you need to shut up with all your lies.  But go ahead and continue if you want, because it further displays how incredibly stupid you are.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Show me some examples of this happening.  We don't need to check genitals and age because this stuff doesn't happen.  And if it does, it's dealt with by law enforcement.  You're just scared.  Don't live life scared, man.

example: the story the thread is about. not scared....just don't need to give perverts easy access to womens bathrooms.

also how about the recent video that was posted of a california spa that had trans policy and the dude was whipping out c0ck  around young girls in the women spa?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-09-02/indecent-exposure-charges-filed-trans-woman-spa

I'm not threatening you, you insecure little tw@t.  I send you need to shut up with all your lies.  But go ahead and continue if you want, because it further displays how incredibly stupid you are.

Are you going to keep droning on and on to everyone that criticizes you that they are making things up and are retarded, when your posts are available for everyone to see?  It's already getting old.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Don't tell me that you think these policies only allow trans people to use whatever bathroom or locker room they want?

example: the story the thread is about. not scared....just don't need to give perverts easy access to womens bathrooms.

also how about the recent video that was posted of a california spa that had trans policy and the dude was whipping out c0ck  around young girls in the women spa?

OK, this story is about a kid that had a sexual relationship with another kid, and they agreed to meet in the bathroom for a sexual encounter, and then he raped her.

This story is not about a grown man jerking off in a stall next to a 12 year old.

The spa story, that person was charged with a felony.

Again, give me an example that justifies your fear.

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Are you going to keep droning on and on to everyone that criticizes you that they are making things up and are retarded, when your posts are available for everyone to see?  It's already getting old.

Yes, exactly, my posts are visible for everyone to see, which is why it makes no sense that you keep making sh1t up.  And I agree, this is getting old, so I'll let you get the last word then imma ignore this bullsh1t.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Don't tell me that you think these policies only allow trans people to use whatever bathroom or locker room they want?

I'm telling you that's what happens.  Show me one example of a dude that is allowed to jerk off in a stall next to a 12 year old girl.

Yes, exactly, my posts are visible for everyone to see, which is why it makes no sense that you keep making sh1t up.  And I agree, this is getting old, so I'll let you get the last word then imma ignore this bullsh1t.

Oh, good.  Maybe you can review and digest your own posts before you go on for another day and a half making yourself look stupid, creepy and weird.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm telling you that's what happens.  Show me one example of a dude that is allowed to jerk off in a stall next to a 12 year old girl.

Just to clarify, are we interested in preventing this occurrence or talking about how we react to it happening?

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, this story is about a kid that had a sexual relationship with another kid, and they agreed to meet in the bathroom for a sexual encounter, and then he raped her.

This story is not about a grown man jerking off in a stall next to a 12 year old.

The spa story, that person was charged with a felony.

Again, give me an example that justifies your fear.

the dude was wearing a skirt!!!!!!!!!!!

give you an example that doesn't make the news???  :wacko: ok you give me an example that it doesn't happen.

are you really that focking naive or just a moron that thinks there's no perverted men out there that wouldnt take advantage of policies that allow them to easily enter womens bath or locker rooms??????  i give you credit for having such faith in humanity!!!

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

And if it does, it's dealt with by law enforcement.  

Except for places like Virginia that don't require schools to report some crimes, including some sexual assaults, to law enforcement.

Anyone find it ironic that Virginia passed the crime reporting bill in schools along with the trans bathroom law?

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Is this serious?

Just now, RLLD said:

Just to clarify, are we interested in preventing this occurrence or talking about how we react to it happening?

Of course we all want to prevent this from happening, and I think we've done a pretty good job so far using the current methods.  It's not foolproof though.  I'll share a little story, one time I was at a conference and I had to take a giant sh1t.  I excused myself and bolted for the bathroom.  In the middle of my ass explosion I realized I was in the women's bathroom.  I freaked out and didn't know what to do.  So I finished and ran out of there undetected, by a miracle.  But, I could have easily started jerking off and some kid could have easily joined the stall next to me.  Short of putting security in front of each bathroom, this could still happen.

So with the new trans policies, we haven't seen an increase of dudes going into womens bathroms and jerking off.  This is all right wing fear pron.

9 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

the dude was wearing a skirt!!!!!!!!!!!

give you an example that doesn't make the news???  :wacko: ok you give me an example that it doesn't happen.

are you really that focking naive or just a moron that thinks there's no perverted men out there that wouldnt take advantage of policies that allow them to easily enter womens bath or locker rooms??????  i give you credit for having such faith in humanity!!!

It doesn't matter that the dude was wearing a skirt, don't you see that?  The two of them agreed to meet in the bathroom for sex.  It doesn't matter what they were wearing.

And yes, I don't think old dudes are jerking off in stalls, but I could be wrong, which is why I asked you for any information that you have that we;ve seen an increase in this behavior.  I believe in data and science, not fear.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Except for places like Virginia that don't require schools to report some crimes, including some sexual assaults, to law enforcement.

Anyone find it ironic that Virginia passed the crime reporting bill in schools along with the trans bathroom law?

What is the Virginia crime reporting bill?  Schools don't have to report rapes in VA?

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It doesn't matter that the dude was wearing a skirt, don't you see that?  The two of them agreed to meet in the bathroom for sex.  It doesn't matter what they were wearing.

And yes, I don't think old dudes are jerking off in stalls, but I could be wrong, which is why I asked you for any information that you have that we;ve seen an increase in this behavior.  I believe in data and science, not fear.

it does matter what he was wearing. matters a lot in this case.

i gave you the california spa example...but that wasn't good because he was charged??? but he was in the womens part of the spa as a direct result of their policy, no?

if you think it's cool that men and women of any age should share bathrooms so be it. i guess we'll never agree. enjoy your day.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I said. :doh:

What sexual assaults don't have to be reported?

34 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Of course we all want to prevent this from happening, and I think we've done a pretty good job so far using the current methods.  It's not foolproof though.  I'll share a little story, one time I was at a conference and I had to take a giant sh1t.  I excused myself and bolted for the bathroom.  In the middle of my ass explosion I realized I was in the women's bathroom.  I freaked out and didn't know what to do.  So I finished and ran out of there undetected, by a miracle.  But, I could have easily started jerking off and some kid could have easily joined the stall next to me.  Short of putting security in front of each bathroom, this could still happen.

So with the new trans policies, we haven't seen an increase of dudes going into womens bathroms and jerking off.  This is all right wing fear pron.

LOL, I have to confess that I too made the wrong choice one time at Costco....when I left the room I got a few odd looks as I was leaving and it dawned on me what had just happened, and I was just completely embarrassed

I think it is rather difficult to prevent the many possibilities out there, and where negative outcomes arise I hope we see appropriate responses; though I profess to having ZERO faith that those in government will do anything other than protecting their own interests.