vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

The right to use the bathroom they are comfortable with, the same right you have and I have.

But according to you, they don't have that right.  You want to force a chick with a d to piss next to you.  You want to force a dude that has no d to walk right into the women's bathroom and be subject to outrage.  Why not just let people be people?  Why do you force your anatomical rules on others?  Because you're scared, that's why.

I think it is more of a privilege than a right.

Some of the people who oppose your position fear that male pervs may use this privilege to rape females.  Like… kinda what seems to have happened here.  Does that mean a trans woman shouldn’t use a woman’s room?  Maybe not.  Let’s say probably not.  But some people would like to have that conversation.  Unfortunately in the new woke America we can’t even have that conversation.

So much so that, and this is the saddest part (other than the rape), the idiots on the board in Loudon decided to let a rapist go free rather than open up such an uncomfortable discussion.  It’s Machiavellian and disgusting and completely expected by the zealots of the religion of wokeism.

43 minutes ago, RLLD said:

LOL, I have to confess that I too made the wrong choice one time at Costco....when I left the room I got a few odd looks as I was leaving and it dawned on me what had just happened, and I was just completely embarrassed

I think it is rather difficult to prevent the many possibilities out there, and where negative outcomes arise I hope we see appropriate responses; though I profess to having ZERO faith that those in government will do anything other than protecting their own interests.

I share your opinion that the govt sucks c0ck.

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think it is more of a privilege than a right.

Some of the people who oppose your position fear that male pervs may use this privilege to rape females.  Like… kinda what seems to have happened here.  Does that mean a trans woman shouldn’t use a woman’s room?  Maybe not.  Let’s say probably not.  But some people would like to have that conversation.  Unfortunately in the new woke America we can’t even have that conversation.

So much so that, and this is the saddest part (other than the rape), the idiots on the board in Loudon decided to let a rapist go free rather than open up such an uncomfortable discussion.  It’s Machiavellian and disgusting and completely expected by the zealots of the religion of wokeism.

Again, that is not what happened here.  This guy did not use this priviledge to rape someone.  The two were engaged in a sexual relationship and they agreed to meet in the bathroom for sex.  Your fear is that a guy puts on a wig and finds a victim in the bathroom, but that 100% DID NOT HAPPEN.

But sure, let's have that conversation.  I mentioned before, let's see if there is data out there that this is happening more where the policies exist.  My gut tells me it's not.

Your last sentence, I dont know how the school board "let him go".  It's a police matter, no?  Again, I didn't read all these details, but if the school failed to notify the police and/or actively blocked a police investigation, then shame on them.

I’m suspicious of this story. I can’t find anything definitive online confirming the perp was trans other than claims from right wing sites that he was wearing a skirt. Right wingers want to turn this into a story about a woke school covering up for a trans predator. Seems much more likely the school buried an assault to cover their own asses. 

The details will come out in 12-18 months. The geeks hyperventilating about it will have moved on to another outrage by then and won’t notice or care if they’re proved wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m suspicious of this story. I can’t find anything definitive online confirming the perp was trans other than claims from right wing sites that he was wearing a skirt. Right wingers want to turn this into a story about a woke school covering up for a trans predator. Seems much more likely the school buried an assault to cover their own asses. 

The details will come out in 12-18 months. The geeks hyperventilating about it will have moved on to another outrage by then and won’t notice or care if they’re proved wrong.

Yes, because "male wearing a dress" is normally what is called trans these days.  Well, at least that's what liberals say.

Dumb focks don’t get it. The co-Ed bathroom is the problem, that and The cover up, so they could protect the transgender policy,  not if the rapist is trans. Same dumb logic that says walls don’t work because some people can get over them, even though it stops most people. He elected to have her meet him in the bathroom for a reason. It hadn’t and wouldn’t cause alarm, a male and a female going into the same bathroom.  Amazing some of you can cross the street by yourself without instructions. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, MDC said:

https://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-loudoun-county-teen-131413442.html

The alleged gender fluidity of the perpetrator was not raised during the hearing, according to the New York Times, although court documents confirm the offender was wearing a skirt when the assault took place.

:dunno:

Isn't that your argument too?  That trannies should be forced to use the bathroom of their assigned sex?  All 1% of them? :lol:

So all of this back and forth, it's all bullsh1t, right?  So who gives a fock.  If it never really happens, who gives a fock what bathroom these people use.  I certainly don't.  Why are you so adamant against this?  Because you're scared.  Don't let irrational fear rule your life, bro.  Be better.

I give a fock, and so should anyone with kids.  And to be clear, I believe all school bathrooms should be single use bathrooms with locking doors.  

The tranny used his skirt as a defense. Once again, libtards looking for a quick troll don’t bother to read up on the facts before yapping. MDC is suspicious. Many times ignorant people are. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes, because "male wearing a dress" is normally what is called trans these days.  Well, at least that's what liberals say.

I thought that was just cross dressing. And I can’t find any credible source for him wearing a dress anyway.

I’m not convinced the perp was trans until I learn more about the case other than speculation.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The tranny used his skirt as a defense. Once again, libtards looking for a quick troll don’t bother to read up on the facts before yapping. MDC is suspicious. Many times ignorant people are. 

A defense for why he raped her?  Shut up dude, focking idiot.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

A defense for why he raped her?  Shut up dude, focking idiot.

No dumbfock. He said his skirt got caught on something and that’s why it came off. Who’s the Fockin idiot now? Say you’re sorry. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I thought that was just cross dressing. And I can’t find any credible source for him wearing a dress anyway.

I’m not convinced the perp was trans until I learn more about the case other than speculation.

holy sh;t :doh:

Listen up dumbass Gutterboy and heroin boy: It doesn’t matter if the kid was trans or not. It’s the policy that was being protected, not the rapist.  It’s just like when a drug dealer says I can give you some dirty cops if you cut my sentence and the DA says no thanks. They aren’t protecting the dirty cops, they are protecting their office. So naive. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No dumbfock. He said his skirt got caught on something and that’s why it came off. Who’s the Fockin idiot now? Say you’re sorry. 

I'll ask again, an excuse for what?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Listen up dumbass Gutterboy and heroin boy: It doesn’t matter if the kid was trans or not. It’s the policy that was being protected, not the rapist.  It’s just like when a drug dealer says I can give you some dirty cops if you cut my sentence and the DA says no thanks. They aren’t protecting the dirty cops, they are protecting their office. So naive. 

I focking said that pages ago you stupid b!tch.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I'll ask again, an excuse for what?

For why his skirt was ripped and came off. Now stfu 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I focking said that pages ago you stupid b!tch.

Yet you continue to claim that the policy had no bearing on the rape. Again, you don’t know that.  He may have chosen the bathroom because it’s perfectly normal for a boy and a girl to be in there. Not so much the janitors closet. How are you this dumb? 

For why his skirt was ripped and came off. Now stfu 

oh ok, this was in response to MDC questioning if he was wearing a skirt.  I don't give a .

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yet you continue to claim that the policy had no bearing on the rape. Again, you don’t know that.  He may have chosen the bathroom because it’s perfectly normal for a boy and a girl to be in there. Not so much the janitors closet. How are you this dumb? 

😩

I give up, you people only see what you want to see.  Fock man, dense as sh1t.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

😩

I just hope for the death penalty here. I don't care what the fock sex it calls itself. It raped and is obviously mentally ill. Kill it.

The school should be closed down for good and the people who knew about the rape and didn't report it should be thrown in prison for a good long time.

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

😩

I see a rape that occurred in a school with a gender neutral bathroom policy. It doesn’t matter if the rapist is trans. He’s not getting a more severe charge becisse he’s trans. Rape is rape. But he chose a location that wouldn’t raise eyebrows. You seem to think that plays no role in his crime. I think it might have, or a future rapist may use it as a way to carry out a crime. I’m all about making things difficult for criminals and the safety of children. You have a different, ignorant view. Because kids and perverts can be trusted to not take advantage in your mind. I’ll go ahead and err on the side of caution. Some trans kid getting their feelings hurt is an acceptable outcome vs someone being raped, as low as the odds of that happening are.  Most crimes are crimes of opportunity and require at least a minimal amount of planning. I say make it difficult. 

• Like 2

I see a rape that occurred in a school with a gender neutral bathroom policy. It doesn’t matter if the rapist is trans. He’s not getting a more severe charge becisse he’s trans. Rape is rape. But he chose a location that wouldn’t raise eyebrows. You seem to think that plays no role in his crime. I think it might have, or a future rapist may use it as a way to carry out a crime. I’m all about making things difficult for criminals and the safety of children. You have a different, ignorant view. Because kids and perverts can be trusted to not take advantage in your mind. I’ll go ahead and err on the side of caution. Some trans kid getting their feelings hurt is an acceptable outcome vs someone being raped, as low as the odds of that happening are.  Most crimes are crimes of opportunity and require at least a minimal amount of planning. I say make it difficult. 

Sure, let's just strap chastity belts onto each kid.  Never can be too safe.  if you don't want to do this, then you support child rape.

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I just hope for the death penalty here. I don't care what the fock sex it calls itself. It raped and is obviously mentally ill. Kill it.

The school should be closed down for good and the people who knew about the rape and didn't report it should be thrown in prison for a good long time.

Yeah makes sense, we should just kill everyone in the county to be safe, and then chernobyl that b!tch so nobody can ever live there again.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah makes sense, we should just kill everyone in the county to be safe, and then chernobyl that b!tch so nobody can ever live there again.

If you had a daughter, and some freak raped her. You are good with that?

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If you had a daughter, and some freak raped her. You are good with that?

Of course I'm not good with my daughter being raped, why kind of question is that? fock man do you even think?

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Of course I'm not good with my daughter being raped, why kind of question is that? fock man do you even think?

I figured is was a rhetorical question. But alas...

So, some dude is on top of your daughter doing her from behind as she is screaming for her life through a broken jaw, and you walk in. What do you do?

And if you choose to apprehend him and hold him for the police, what penalty would make sense for this guy who probably has done this to other people's kids?

And from your other post, who said "everybody"? Did you not understand I was talking about the filthy rapist?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I figured is was a rhetorical question. But alas...

So, some dude is on top of your daughter doing her from behind as she is screaming for her life through a broken jaw, and you walk in. What do you do?

And if you choose to apprehend him and hold him for the police, what penalty would make sense for this guy who probably has done this to other people's kids?

And from your other post, who said "everybody"? Did you not understand I was talking about the filthy rapist?

:lol:

You're insane.

OK, so to answer your question, I probably beat him to death, or near death.

let me ask you a question.  You walk into a room and a guy wearing a clown suit is throwing pies at your wife.  There is a sword lying on the ground covered in maggots.  Jethro Tull is blasting.  What do you do?

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Sure, let's just strap chastity belts onto each kid.  Never can be too safe.  if you don't want to do this, then you support child rape.

You are further proof of the greatness of this country. We should put you on the fifty dollar bill with a caption that says anyone can at least do ok here. Like this guy. Arrow pointing to your picture. 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're insane.

let me ask you a question.  You walk into a room and a guy wearing a clown suit is throwing pies at your wife.  There is a sword lying on the ground covered in maggots.  Jethro Tull is blasting.  What do you do?

I calm MDCack down by showing him pictures of fat liberal women then I hog tie him and then mail him back to his philthadelphia barn. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

hog tie him and then mail him back to his philthadelphia barn. 

Where do I sign up? :wub:

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're insane.

You try too hard. Rapist in this case should get the death penalty, and those who tried to cover it up should get serious prison time.

Done. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You try too hard. Rapist in this case should get the death penalty, and those who tried to cover it up should get serious prison time.

Done. 

I don't agree that we should kill a 15 year old of date rape.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Now it’s date rape. A date in the bathroom at school. He forcibly raped her anally. You’re a sick Fock. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now it’s date rape. A date in the bathroom at school. He forcibly raped her anally. You’re a sick Fock. 

They had a consensual sexual relationship before the assault, retard.

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

focking bingo. 

Mark Twain — ‘Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.’

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What? Did the girl set up a date with that thing and they were going to share lunch and make out in the bathroom? 

Again, that is not what happened here.  This guy did not use this priviledge to rape someone.  The two were engaged in a sexual relationship and they agreed to meet in the bathroom for sex.  Your fear is that a guy puts on a wig and finds a victim in the bathroom, but that 100% DID NOT HAPPEN.

But sure, let's have that conversation.  I mentioned before, let's see if there is data out there that this is happening more where the policies exist.  My gut tells me it's not.

Your last sentence, I dont know how the school board "let him go".  It's a police matter, no?  Again, I didn't read all these details, but if the school failed to notify the police and/or actively blocked a police investigation, then shame on them.

HT summarized my point nicely.  The issue is the cover up to protect the trans policy.  Machiavellian to protect the greater wokism.  You may be willing to have this discussion, but I don’t think the people in charge are.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dumb focks don’t get it. The co-Ed bathroom is the problem, that and The cover up, so they could protect the transgender policy,  not if the rapist is trans. Same dumb logic that says walls don’t work because some people can get over them, even though it stops most people. He elected to have her meet him in the bathroom for a reason. It hadn’t and wouldn’t cause alarm, a male and a female going into the same bathroom.  Amazing some of you can cross the street by yourself without instructions. 

Also reading since these posts, I think we have a semantic problem with “trans” or “tranny”.  Gutter and @MDCare using the newer connotation which means truly transgender, as in thinks he is a she.  Others are using the older definition which includes all guys who cross dress.  If you are on the outside looking in it kinda reads like Abbott and Costello doing who’s on first. :D

Anyway, I presume the kid is cis/straight and just put on the skirt to take advantage of the trans bathroom rule to get his rape on.  :dunno: 

• Thanks 1