vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now it’s date rape. A date in the bathroom at school. He forcibly raped her anally. You’re a sick Fock. 

repeat offender too

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now it’s date rape. A date in the bathroom at school. He forcibly raped her anally. You’re a sick Fock. 

He's trying so hard to make this something minimal. Damn. This is sad. This is what liberals represent in this country. Soon he will be saying that the girl had it coming to her.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

HT summarized my point nicely.  The issue is the cover up to protect the trans policy.  Machiavellian to protect the greater wokism.  You may be willing to have this discussion, but I don’t think the people in charge are.

Also reading since these posts, I think we have a semantic problem with “trans” or “tranny”.  Gutter and @MDCare using the newer connotation which means truly transgender, as in thinks he is a she.  Others are using the older definition which includes all guys who cross dress.  If you are on the outside looking in it kinda reads like Abbott and Costello doing who’s on first. :D

Anyway, I presume the kid is cis/straight and just put on the skirt to take advantage of the trans bathroom rule to get his rape on.  :dunno: 

You really think the kind of guy who’s going to rape a girl on school grounds is worried about putting on a disguise to do it in the girls room? 

Assuming you’re right and he’s cis this story seems to have nothing to do with the trans bathroom policy. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What? Did the girl set up a date with that thing and they were going to share lunch and make out in the bathroom? 

Yes.

During opening statements of the two-hour hearing in Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, prosecutor Barry Zweig said the two teens chatted daily on the Discord app, in the weeks leading up to the May 28, 2021, incident at Stone Bridge High School, in Ashburn.

The teens had “sexually charged conversations,” and had engaged in consensual sexual relations twice in weeks prior, in a bathroom at the school.

On May 28, the boy texted the girl and asked her to meet him in the girls bathroom, and she agreed. However, during that encounter, he forced himself on her, without her consent.

The girl reported the incident to school administrators, and was questioned by sheriff’s office investigators that day.

DNA evidence was gathered and processed before the boy was charged with one felony count of forcible sodomy and one felony count of forcible fellatio.

The young victim described her relationship with the boy as “just friends,” but said she “hooked up” with him, twice in the two weeks before the assault.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes.

During opening statements of the two-hour hearing in Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, prosecutor Barry Zweig said the two teens chatted daily on the Discord app, in the weeks leading up to the May 28, 2021, incident at Stone Bridge High School, in Ashburn.

The teens had “sexually charged conversations,” and had engaged in consensual sexual relations twice in weeks prior, in a bathroom at the school.

On May 28, the boy texted the girl and asked her to meet him in the girls bathroom, and she agreed. However, during that encounter, he forced himself on her, without her consent.

The girl reported the incident to school administrators, and was questioned by sheriff’s office investigators that day.

DNA evidence was gathered and processed before the boy was charged with one felony count of forcible sodomy and one felony count of forcible fellatio.

The young victim described her relationship with the boy as “just friends,” but said she “hooked up” with him, twice in the two weeks before the assault.

You forgot the title: :lol: It's rape.

Loudoun Co. judge rules teen sexually assaulted girl in school bathroom

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He's trying so hard to make this something minimal. Damn. This is sad. This is what liberals represent in this country. Soon he will be saying that the girl had it coming to her.

So you;re saying all rapists should die?  Mike Tyson?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes.

Consensual sexual relations can be a lot less than intercourse you sick freak.  

Just now, GutterBoy said:

He didn’t do it. That time. 

If they are convicted of rape. Yes. Death penalty.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Consensual sexual relations can be a lot less than intercourse you sick freak.  

It's still date rape.  They had a date and he raped her.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He didn’t do it. That time. 

He was convicted of rape.  According to you he should have died.

It would have prevented this last one. 

Who knows how many he had and not gotten caught.

If kids I went to school within the 90’s were actually confused about their gender, I find it strange that not a single person has transitioned in almost 30 years after school and when it’s now “acceptable”. It’s almost makes you question the whole movement. 🤔 

Link? 

32 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Your other alias.

Weak

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

You really think the kind of guy who’s going to rape a girl on school grounds is worried about putting on a disguise to do it in the girls room? 

Assuming you’re right and he’s cis this story seems to have nothing to do with the trans bathroom policy. 

:huh: 

I have no idea what this post means.

The first question… worried about what?  What did I say that implied he would be worried.  If your point is that he would have raped her anyway, sure, probably, that’s not the point.  The point, which I’ve already said multiple times yet you missed based on the second sentence, was the cover up to protect the trans policy.  I don’t give an ish if he is transgender or not.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

did you just use “cis” ? jeezus

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

He once used edgelord too. Child. 

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Except for places like Virginia that don't require schools to report some crimes, including some sexual assaults, to law enforcement.

What sexual assaults don't have to be reported?

We're talking about Virginia.  Why are you asking about places other than Virginia, little weirdo?

Just now, Casual Observer said:

We're talking about Virginia.  Why are you asking about places other than Virginia, little weirdo?

I'm asking about Virginia you blithering idiot.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes.

They had sexually charged conversations.  Then he forced himself upon her.  As if the former justifies or mitigates the latter.  Sick freak.  What's interesting is that asking about a female victim's prior sexual history is usually off-limits.  Second, this kind of case, especially in the juvenile setting, is usually sealed.  How did the press acquire these details?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm asking about Virginia you blithering idiot.

Why, you focking moron?  You already had the answer  Why were you asking?  I think you have any focking recall about your own posts.  Moreover, everyone is not misconstruing your stupid ramblings.  You either can't articulate what you mean to say or you can't own up to the stupid shiot you post.  I think it's the latter.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

They had sexually charged conversations.  Then he forced himself upon her.  As if the former justifies or mitigates the latter.  Sick freak.  What's interesting is that asking about a female victim's prior sexual history is usually off-limits.  Second, this kind of case, especially in the juvenile setting, is usually sealed.  How did the press acquire these details?

They had consensual sex twice the week before this.  It doesnt justify anything, but this was techically a date rape, since they agreed to meet and they were in a sexual relationship.

This is not a story of a dude wearing a dress so he can get into the bathroom, and then preying on a random unsuspecting victim, breaking her jaw, and raping her, as was described earlier.  

Someone wants to kill a 15 year old kid over this.

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Why, you focking moron?  You already had the answer  Why were you asking?  I think you have any focking recall about your own posts.  Moreover, everyone is not misconstruing your stupid ramblings.  You either can't articulate what you mean to say or you can't own up to the stupid shiot you post.  I think it's the latter.

If I had the answer I wouldn't have asked.  Please just shut up.

They had consensual sex twice the week before this.  It doesnt justify anything, but this was techically a date rape, since they agreed to meet and they were in a sexual relationship.

This is not a story of a dude wearing a dress so he can get into the bathroom, and then preying on a random unsuspecting victim, breaking her jaw, and raping her, as was described earlier.  

Someone wants to kill a 15 year old kid over this.

If I were the girl's Father I'd want to strangle this kid, much like I'd like to strangle you.  You really are a sick fock.  Like knowing or not knowing the victim is any less of an eggregious crime.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

If I had the answer I wouldn't have asked.  Please just shut up.

You think he has the answer, know it all?  Are you a teacher in a high school?  Are you banging female high school students or something, because otherwise I can't see how someone makes the posts you do on a public message bored.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

If I were the girl's Father I'd want to strangle this kid, much like I'd like to strangle you.  You really are a sick fock.  Like knowing or not knowing the victim is any less of an eggregious crime.

Fortunately we don't allow parents to determine sentencing.  We don;t need sick focks like you murdering anyone who shoplifts.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

You think he has the answer, know it all?  Are you a teacher in a high school?  Are you banging female high school students or something, because otherwise I can't see how someone makes the posts you do on a public message bored.

Well he made the statement, so I asked him what he means.  I'm not a sick fock like you that wants everyone to die, sick fock.

Fortunately we don't allow parents to determine sentencing.  We don;t need sick focks like you murdering anyone who shoplifts.

I think I can distinguish between shoplifting and raping my daughter, sick fock.  And for a guy who's complaining about being misinterpreted, you sure do you make up things nobody has said.

Well he made the statement, so I asked him what he means.  I'm not a sick fock like you that wants everyone to die, sick fock.

Yeah well, look it up your self, know-it-all.  Who wants everyone to die?  Link please, sick fock.

nothing to see here fellow cis trumptards...just a case of date rape. just like all the other ones that happen every day with dudes in skirts and that schoolboards cover up. quit your fake outrage already!!!

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Yeah well, look it up your self, know-it-all.  Who wants everyone to die?  Link please, sick fock.

Yeah well, look it up your self, know-it-all.  You just don't know when to shut up do you?  It's right here, you blind focking h0m0.  Browse the thread.

Yeah well, look it up your self, know-it-all.  You just don't know when to shut up do you?  It's right here, you blind focking h0m0.  Browse the thread.

If only you'd follow your own advice, sick fock.  Do you have any idea of what you post, or are you just some sick fock retard that posts trying to make himself look enlightened, while having no self-awareness whatsoever?  I'll wait for answer to the prior post before this one, sick fock.

12 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

nothing to see here fellow cis trumptards...just a case of date rape. just like all the other ones that happen every day with dudes in skirts and that schoolboards cover up. quit your fake outrage already!!!

Don't forget they just simply transferred him to a new school where he committed another assault.  

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

:huh: 

I have no idea what this post means.

The first question… worried about what?  What did I say that implied he would be worried.  If your point is that he would have raped her anyway, sure, probably, that’s not the point.  The point, which I’ve already said multiple times yet you missed based on the second sentence, was the cover up to protect the trans policy.  I don’t give an ish if he is transgender or not.

My point is if the kid is straight how does the tranny policy help him rape her? Someone would have stopped him from going into the ladies room but saw a dress and thought “Huh, I guess he’s trans - can’t do nothing about it!”

I doubt the cover up had anything to do with the policy.

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

Jerry did and I was responding to his post. :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Don't forget they just simply transferred him to a new school where he committed another assault.  

big deal happens all the time

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

I doubt the cover up had anything to do with the policy.

Agreed.  Just months after the school board added "gender expression" phrases to all of their policies, just days after voting for a proclamation as June as Pride Month, and during open discussion of the trans bathroom policy... I'm sure the board and superintendent lying about it had nothing to do with the policy.  

But, the school system does have a history of not reporting sexual assaults to the state DOE, so they're probably just sh!tty humans on top of everything else.