vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Did it play into the rape? No.  Was it a reason for the cover up?  Probably.

Why? Some victims are more important than others I guess. Sick. That’s why you don’t vote for leftists. Sickos. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why? Some victims are more important than others I guess. Sick. That’s why you don’t vote for leftists. Sickos. 

No.  They probably covered up the rape, because if they said that a tranny raped a girl, then parents would complain about the new bathroom policy they were trying to implement.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No.  They probably covered up the rape, because if they said that a tranny raped a girl, then parents would complain about the new bathroom policy they were trying to implement.

Too bad.  Like I said, sickos. Sick sick focks. 

Did we get confirmation the perp is trans yet? As of a few months ago all we had was the victims dad making that claim. I thought his mom said he wasn’t. 

:dunno: 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did we get confirmation the perp is trans yet? As of a few months ago all we had was the victims dad making that claim. I thought his mom said he wasn’t. 

whats a "trans" to you? who's going to confirm it?????? you keep harping on this point. he probably isn't!!!! who cares. i would think that would actually strengthen the argument that there shouldn't be dudes in skirts in girls bathrooms.

courts docs say he was wearing a womens skirt & blouse, hair in a bun, and judge declared a disturbed sexual psychopath

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

whats a "trans" to you? who's going to confirm it?????? you keep harping on this point. he probably isn't!!!! who cares. i would think that would actually strengthen the argument that there shouldn't be dudes in skirts in girls bathrooms.

courts docs say he was wearing a womens skirt & blouse, hair in a bun, and judge declared a disturbed sexual psychopath

But how did he identify is what matters

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Just wondering if we’re going with 1) trannies are dangerous and this is why you don’t cuddle them or 2) they aren’t dangerous but the bathroom policy let the psychopath serial rape.

You fellas seem to be vacillating between these 2 talking points. Get it straight and get back to me. 

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

If he isn’t trans he was masquerading as a Trans.

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just wondering if we’re going with 1) trannies are dangerous and this is why you don’t cuddle them or 2) they aren’t dangerous but the bathroom policy let the psychopath serial rape.

You fellas seem to be vacillating between these 2 talking points. Get it straight and get back to me. 

my point is - you don't let men in womens bathrooms. not a real "trans" or a frat jock idiot in a skirt. especially in focking high school. so you wanna say it didn't play into the rape or the policy wasn't in place yet :rolleyes:.... ok great you and gutter win. court has no reason to bring that into it and being that they are minors no one is going to confirm it. but it's certainly reason for the whole coverup and fiasco. the board should be put on trial.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Faith is the Hill I'd want to die on.

:wub:   it would also be a quick death so that's definitely a good way to go :thumbsup:

Shocking that this is what you get from a Soros-backed political activist. The rot goes all the way to the top. Is there any question now of why she PERSONALLY wanted to try the case of the victims' father in his disorderly conduct case?  And request jail time for a minor misdemeanor? The next time Jen Psakis dumba$$ ponders what "soft on crime" means, she just has to look next door to Loudoun. 

AGAIN? when will this stop :mad: 

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

AGAIN? when will this stop :mad: 

The movement still has inertia behind it.  And a well-developed propaganda design that labels any opposition as being racist, seditious and on and on....

It has some staying power because idiots continue to consume the moronic notions that a problem exists, where it does not.

The hits just keep coming for the Loudoun Co DA office.  What a clown show. Incompetent, vindictive, and dangerous..what a combo.

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The hits just keep coming for the Loudoun Co DA office.  What a clown show. Incompetent, vindictive, and dangerous..what a combo.

What is it with liberals and sexual predation?

It’s a right wing racist conspiracy theory. Anyone seen Gutterboy/ Vomit? 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s a right wing racist conspiracy theory. Anyone seen Gutterboy/ Vomit? 

They hired him without properly vetting him, then they vetted him, discovered his past, then they fired him.

No idea what this has to do with politics, or if he is left wing or right wing.

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

They hired him without properly vetting him, then they vetted him, discovered his past, then they fired him.

No idea what this has to do with politics, or if he is left wing or right wing.

I think we should ask Brett Kavanaugh what his take is on this.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, vomit said:

Or you could say it like this...if his parole officer wouldn't have called to confirm his employment, he could still be working there.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What is it with liberals and sexual predation?

Part of the general war on women....er....people who menstrate.   

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Nothing to see here.  

And Vomit thinks that the tranny garbage has nothing to do with all of this. 

Glad to see it as this has to be removed from local officials control and turned over to a grand jury. All of Loudon Country operates as a leftoid machine cartel, from the schoolboard to the sheriff to the prosecutor to the board of supervisors. One hand washes the other.

Everything seems on the up and up in Loudoun VA. This is the same Soros-backed prosecutor who fuked up the school rape AND requested jail time for the victim's father for a minor misdemeanor.  And she insisted on personally prosecuting his case.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Everything seems on the up and up in Loudoun VA. This is the same Soros-backed prosecutor who fuked up the school rape AND requested jail time for the victim's father for a minor misdemeanor.  And she insisted on personally prosecuting his case.

Wait, you don't know the liberals have put a sitcom on the air that should distract you from things like this?

Oh you, Soros is just a boogie man. His money is real, but he isn’t.  He just randomly funds DA races. Doesn’t expect anything for it. Even though they all do what he wants. Coincidence I tell ya. 

On 10/15/2021 at 12:08 AM, Utilit99 said:

But Gruden wrote mean words in an email. 

I gotta admit... Watching the 3rd wave feminist crew getting blindsided by the trans thing and becoming TERFS now is one of the more hilarious things going.

22 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I gotta admit... Watching the 3rd wave feminist crew getting blindsided by the trans thing and becoming TERFS now is one of the more hilarious things going.

Few are going TERF, most are just rolling over. JK Rowling being a rare exception.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Few are going TERF, most are just rolling over. JK Rowling being a rare exception.

Yep. Which is pathetic and darkly funny.

I watched a whole video about how lesbian women who won't sleep with trans women are bigots. Apparently, one musy be down with "girl d!ck."

You couldn't have made stuff like this up and been believed 15 years ago.

9 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. Which is pathetic and darkly funny.

I watched a whole video about how lesbian women who won't sleep with trans women are bigots. Apparently, one musy be down with "girl d!ck."

You couldn't have made stuff like this up and been believed 15 years ago.

They were the ones who bought themselves tickets to the LGBTQ freak circus, now its up to them to figure out for themselves what rides they want to go on.

Just stay away from my kids.

So many weak men. Led by gutterpedo, of course. The school board members actually tried to say this tranny rapist was wearing a kilt.  And lowlife, sniveling little twerps here going after the father of a rape victim who only wanted answers from the people that  covered up his daughters rape for political purposes. Because they caused it. I wish it was your daughters instead of his. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So many weak men. Led by gutterpedo, of course. The school board members actually tried to say this tranny rapist was wearing a kilt.  And lowlife, sniveling little twerps here going after the father of a rape victim who only wanted answers from the people that  covered up his daughters rape for political purposes. Because they caused it. I wish it was your daughters instead of his. 

Prime example of how this poster is a complete piece of sh1t.

Bumps a 6 month old thread to call me a pedo, make up lies, and then wish my daughter was raped.

What a terrible person you are.  Seriously.  What a disgusting life you must lead that you need attention so bad you would pull a move like this.

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any worse, you do this.

Abhorrent.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Prime example of how this poster is a complete piece of sh1t.

Bumps a 6 month old thread to call me a pedo, make up lies, and then wish my daughter was raped.

What a terrible person you are.  Seriously.  What a disgusting life you must lead that you need attention so bad you would pull a move like this.

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any worse, you do this.

Abhorrent.

Nah, you’re the POS. And I said instead of . I wish no one was ever raped.  But I’d swap out his for yours given your callousness towards a man and girl that suffered that. You would deserve it. And It turns out you were wrong about everything. Read the Fockin news once in a while. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Digging up a thread that hasn't been posted in for almost 6 months to tell people "I wish your daughters had been raped."

Seriously dude- go outside and touch grass, seek professional help....something...you are an angry weirdo at this point. 

• Like 2