vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Digging up a thread that hasn't been posted in for almost 6 months to tell people "I wish your daughters had been raped."

Seriously dude- go outside and touch grass, seek professional help....something...you are an angry weirdo at this point. 

I wish no one was raped. Learn to read. And maybe do some work today? Mmmmkay? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And now he denies it.

Everyone can see what a disgusting person you are.  What a liar, a pathetic soul.  I doubt you even have kids, because no father would wish another father's daughter gets raped.  Seriously you can fock off.

• Like 1

Let me help you out on what you could have said that is something closer to how a normal person would talk. 

So many weak men. Led by gutterpedo, of course. The school board members actually tried to say this tranny rapist was wearing a kilt.  And lowlife, sniveling little twerps here going after the father of a rape victim who only wanted answers from the people that  covered up his daughters rape for political purposes. Because they caused it. No one should ever have to see their daughter go through this I wish it was your daughters instead of his. 

See how that is different you angry weirdo?

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

And now he denies it.

Everyone can see what a disgusting person you are.  What a liar, a pathetic soul.  I doubt you even have kids, because no father would wish another father's daughter gets raped.  Seriously you can fock off.

His kids probably exist in the same universe as Horseman's HOTWIFE!!

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

And now he denies it.

I’m not denying anything. I would swap you with that father in a heartbeat and take away his pain and give it to you.  POS

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not denying anything. I would swap you with that father in a heartbeat and take away his pain and give it to you.  POS

So the second time now you wished rape on someone's kid...

Angry weirdo

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Angry weirdo

Tardcore needs to step away from the Internet for a while, maybe take some of the time he spends sissy swordfighting online and spend it with his son or take his wife on a date. 

He’s lost the plot.

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Angry weirdo

Nope. I would undo the rape completely.  But seeing as I can’t, I would rather it happened to someone that belittled the victim and her father. It’s not hard to grasp. I don’t want anyone to lose their job, but if someone has to, I wish it were you. Same concept 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. I would undo the rape completely.  But seeing as I can’t, I would rather it happened to someone that belittled the victim and her father. It’s not hard to grasp. I don’t want anyone to lose their job, but if someone has to, I wish it were you. Same concept 

Jesus man.  You really need to take a break from this.  You've said some pretty horrible things.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then you say that and stop there...as I demonstrated above.. You said "I wish it was your daughter that had been raped" to another person. That is weird and demented. It's no secret you and I do not get along but I would never in a million years say anything along the lines of "I wish your daughter had been raped" or anything like that.....a normal person would never do that. 

You done went a step too far here trying to dunk on Shooter. There are other legitimate times to dunk on him. This was a strange one with an even stranger comment. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Time for you to take a break and find some purpose in life.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Then you say that and stop there...as I demonstrated above.. You said I wish it was your daughter to another person. That is weird and demented. It's no secret you and I do not get along but I would never in a million years say anything along the lines of "I wish your kid had been raped" or anything like that.....a normal person would never do that. 

You done went a step too far here trying to dunk on Shooter. There are other legitimate times to dunk on him. This was a strange one with an even stranger comment. 

Nope. He belittled this man , and he deserves what he gets. A father belittling another father whose daughter was raped deserves no white knighting. He’s garbage. And was wrong about everything. 

Nope. He belittled this man , and he deserves what he gets. A father belittling another father whose daughter was raped deserves no white knighting. He’s garbage. And was wrong about everything. 

See here you go, make up lies, then wish kids get raped based on those lies.  I never belittled the father.

It's so weird that you wake up 6 months later, lie about me belittling the father of a rape victim, and then wish my kid got raped.

You are so focking demented.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 8:01 PM, GutterBoy said:

I can't believe these sad excuses of humans are being celebrated by the political extremes.  Truly sad.

Also I watched the video of the dad getting a beat down by the rent a cops, and he's got a tramp stamp :lol:

Nah, he didn’t belittle the guy. Here he is making fun of him and laughing. Human garbage. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is someone garbage in this thread...look in the mirror at your shack and you will see him. 

I'm surprised so many fall for that HT crap.    Every day he just posts some random outrageous comment hoping for this outcome.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I'm surprised so many fall for that HT crap.    Every day he just posts some random outrageous comment hoping for this outcome.   

It’s not random.  Read the Fockin news. That’s right, you people don’t do that. It’s given to you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Prime example of how this poster is a complete piece of sh1t.

Bumps a 6 month old thread to call me a pedo, make up lies, and then wish my daughter was raped.

What a terrible person you are.  Seriously.  What a disgusting life you must lead that you need attention so bad you would pull a move like this.

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any worse, you do this.

Abhorrent.

Hey, man.  If the shoe fits you gotta' wear it.  Sorry if the truth hurts you, but the truth must be said.

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

There is someone garbage in this thread...look in the mirror at your shack and you will see him. 

Did the bell ring yet? Get to work. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did the bell ring yet? Get to work. 

Change topic once you realize what a loser you are....good strategy. It doesn't work...but it makes you feel better.

I'm honored though you are so concerned about my day. Again- when is the book coming out? When can I expect royalties?

18 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I have been ignoring his BS the past month or two, and it's frustrated him to no end, which is why he resorted to wishing my daughter get raped, begging for a response, and yeah, I responded this time.  He can say vile sh1t about me, but when he says he hopes my daughter gets raped, that's where I need to speak up.  Focking dog sh1t that guy.

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Change topic once you realize what a loser you are....good strategy. It doesn't work...but it makes you feel better.

I'm honored though you are so concerned about my day. Again- when is the book coming out? When can I expect royalties?

I’m not changing anything. We can cintinue, and I’m sure you will. Getting worked up about my impossible hypothetical instead of what actually happened. It’s easier for weaklings to deal with the impossible instead of the actual. 

I have been ignoring his BS the past month or two, and it's frustrated him to no end, which is why he resorted to wishing my daughter get raped, begging for a response, and yeah, I responded this time.  He can say vile sh1t about me, but when he says he hopes my daughter gets raped, that's where I need to speak up.  Focking dog sh1t that guy.

I hope your daughter doesn’t get raped. When I say I hope no one does, she’s included. But you did belittle a rape victim and her father. And you’re a POS for that. Ignoring me for months? That’s some funny shite. I won’t  be looking it up it’s so laughable. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not changing anything. We can cintinue, and I’m sure you will. Getting worked up about my impossible hypothetical instead of what actually happened. It’s easier for weaklings to deal with the impossible instead of the actual. 

I know this will be hard to believe for your one track mind but someone can be upset that a person was raped like that in the bathroom AND still not wish rape on someone else's kid AT THE SAME TIME.

I'm not "worked up." I'm just pointing out that you said something incredibly idiotic and deserve to get called on it...But I know it's easy for weirdos like you to just say idiotic things and then pretend like the problem is the other person. "How dare you call me on the awful thing I said? I don't want his kid to be raped I just wished that his kid was in place of the other kid..."" You hae disconnected from reality. You should step back and take a breath. 

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I am not saying what he posted wasn't terrible.   Just painfully obvious what his shtick is - basically just post 1-2 lines of outrageous hoping for people to get mad.   Stuff like this or the dumb random comments in the other thread like "now it's worse to call somebody a groomer than to be an actual groomer" b.s.   

Just now, BuckSwope said:

I am not saying what he posted wasn't terrible.   Just painfully obvious what his shtick is - basically just post 1-2 lines of outrageous hoping for people to get mad.   Stuff like this or the dumb random comments in the other thread like "now it's worse to call somebody a groomer than to be an actual groomer" b.s.   

Agreed, and it's become clear most of his BS generally gets ignored these days.

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I know this will be hard to believe for your one track mind but someone can be upset that a person was raped like that in the bathroom AND still not wish rape on someone else's kid AT THE SAME TIME.

I'm not "worked up." I'm just pointing out that you said something incredibly idiotic and deserve to get called on it...But I know it's easy for weirdos like you to just say idiotic things and then pretend like the problem is the other person. "How dare you call me on the awful thing I said? I don't want his kid to be raped I just wished that his kid was in place of the other kid..."" You hae disconnected from reality. You should step back and take a breath. 

Nah. I’m good with it. It’s like any crime. I don’t want anyone to be a victim, but if someone has to be, let it be a soft on crime liberal. 

Agreed, and it's become clear most of his BS generally gets ignored these days.

Like you are now ignoring the fact that you belittled the victims father after denying it? 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like you are now ignoring the fact that you belittled the victims father after denying it? 

Why did you bump this?  Did he say something in another thread? :huh: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Why did you bump this?  Did he say something in another thread? :huh: 

The grand jury came back and confirmed the school covered it up. The superintendent was immediately fired. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The grand jury came back and confirmed the school covered it up. The superintendent was immediately fired. 

OK, thanks.  Was that info/link posted somewhere?  :cheers: 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

OK, thanks.  Was that info/link posted somewhere?  :cheers: 

Well, it's on the Internet.  Here's one story, from the outlet that did a lot of breaking reporting on this from the start:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/grand-jury-finds-virginia-school-bathroom-rape-handling-worse-than-known-rips-officials-intentional-amnesia

This one covers the firing of the Superintendent:

https://www.loudounnow.com/news/loudoun-school-board-fires-ziegler/article_1c621fae-75db-11ed-bab0-0f68fa21ce96.html

Can't believe they fired him "without cause", allowing him to keep his salary and benefits. 

These posts explain the crux of the argument well. HT drops the hammer with two excellent posts that need revisiting and a third from RLLD.

On 10/27/2021 at 9:49 AM, GutterBoy said:

You're being a baby.  Gender neutral bathrooms don't lead to rape

On 10/28/2021 at 12:15 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dumb focks don’t get it. The co-Ed bathroom is the problem, that and The cover up, so they could protect the transgender policy,  not if the rapist is trans. Same dumb logic that says walls don’t work because some people can get over them, even though it stops most people. He elected to have her meet him in the bathroom for a reason. It hadn’t and wouldn’t cause alarm, a male and a female going into the same bathroom.  Amazing some of you can cross the street by yourself without instructions. 

On 10/28/2021 at 1:09 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I see a rape that occurred in a school with a gender neutral bathroom policy. It doesn’t matter if the rapist is trans. He’s not getting a more severe charge becisse he’s trans. Rape is rape. But he chose a location that wouldn’t raise eyebrows. You seem to think that plays no role in his crime. I think it might have, or a future rapist may use it as a way to carry out a crime. I’m all about making things difficult for criminals and the safety of children. You have a different, ignorant view. Because kids and perverts can be trusted to not take advantage in your mind. I’ll go ahead and err on the side of caution. Some trans kid getting their feelings hurt is an acceptable outcome vs someone being raped, as low as the odds of that happening are.  Most crimes are crimes of opportunity and require at least a minimal amount of planning. I say make it difficult. 

On 10/28/2021 at 7:57 PM, RLLD said:

The inability to challenge the notion that trans people should enjoy protected status leads to these outcomes, crimes are hidden and people are placed in danger rather than deal with the structural failures of the ideology.

This is the instance we know about. This kid can claim to be what ever he wants, and has the potential to get away with crime. The government officials lack the spine to step up and simply deal with the crime because the intolerance of the ideology inspires that kind of fear.

On 10/26/2021 at 2:18 PM, Mike Honcho said:

The board members were informed an investigation was under way. Not that an assault happened.

Zielger seems to have lied. 

Can we speculate on why the lie may have been used?

I think the worst thing that's happened in this thread is insulting the father of the rape victim; utterly unconscionable after what he's been through. Which then, belatedly, triggered the response of "I wish it was your daughter rather than his."

Gutterboy has repeatedly condemned the rape and the school board's coverup. The thing he's not seeing is the connection between the policy how the policy led to the rape because he's so invested in the idea that boys should be able to use the girls restroom and girls should shut up and accommodate them.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Can we speculate on why the lie may have been used?

We have. Everyone seems in agreement that they did it to coverup the rape and thus, hopefully, prevent criticism of their policy of demanding that girls accommodate boys who want to access their rest room.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We have. Everyone seems in agreement that they did it to coverup the rape and thus, hopefully, prevent criticism of their policy of demanding that girls accommodate boys who want to access their rest room.

The policy wasn't implemented yet.  It seems pretty obvious the coverup was to prevent the policy from being stopped dead in it's tracks before it could be implemented.

I encourage anyone interested to read the Daily Mail link I posted above.  This story is much more disgusting than we already knew.  A couple of tidbits:

The report reveals that in the days before the bathroom rape, a teacher’s assistant wrote to her department chair that the student “has come into class more than once with his arm around a girl’s neck. I have caught him sitting on other girls’ laps several times … if this kind of reckless behavior persists, I wouldn’t want to be held accountable if someone should get hurt.

Even the rapist’s own grandmother told officials he was a sociopath, but little was done, it said. The rapist soon committed another sexual assault, this time in a classroom.

Just disgusting all around.

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Correct. So the act was political in nature, and we as the public have every right to call it out.  :thumbsup: