vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks.  I can't read the Daily Wire one because I don't have an account (I know, it will shock the Lefties here).  Actually, I got one for my wife for her birthday, which is today, so please don't any of you tell her if you visit her to wish her a "special" happy birthday.  :D 

Just get an overlay remover add on for your browser.   I don't have an account there either but I can read it.  It has the most complete and damning account of this.  They were at the forefront of reporting on this issue.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Just get an overlay remover add on for your browser.   I don't have an account there either but I can read it.  It has the most complete and damning account of this.  They were at the forefront of reporting on this issue.

What app do you use?  I use "Behind the Overlay" on Chrome on my PC which is usually pretty good but didn't work on this one.  :cheers: 

1) he's not a tranny

He is but you're being consistent. You've been wrong all along.

2) happened before bathroom policy

They approved the bathroom policy knowing full well a rape had occurred in the bathrooms and didn't care because they think identical to you on the matter of boys having access to the girls' facilities and making girls uncomfortable.

3) they were in a consensual sexual relationship.

That's not your previous position

"They were, and then he raped her.  That's a thing you know" You Page Four middle

The assault was reported to the school and the police and the boy was charged, there was no  cover up.

That's not your previous position either

"The school probably covered it up because they were scared people like you would go apesh1t" You Page Four last post

People lied to the public about it, they shouldn't have.

I feel terrible for the girl, along with every sexual assault victim, like th millions of Catholic church victims.  Feel bad for all of them.

100% of the Catholic church's rapist predictor priests are gay men for the record.

Other than that, nothing to see here

Just a pair of flip flops, combined with the usual excuses, delusions and lies to cover for LGBTQ predators.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Or the school was covering it up because there was a major chance of a lawsuit that they may not win....it is not necessarily the LGBTQ stuff despite people wanting it to be.

Just pointing out- there are multiple reasons why a school might do something. 

That probably contributed, but it doesn't explain why they approved the bathroom policy after the first rape, if I'm following the timeline correctly.

After reading the last few pages (regrettably), I’m pretty much aligned with Jerry, and I’ll pay his wife a visit later. HT’s bump was very peculiar to me bc I hadn’t been following the story. Seeing all the old posts that were bumped by different posters presents a better picture and perspective. While HT’s “hypothetical” statement was distasteful, I’ll never side with anyone supporting anything to do with transgenders. 

When I said I wish it were you months ago there was no outrage. They thought they were right. Now that they’re wrong it’s a big deal. Whatever. Deflect away. 

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Looks like we got another piece of sh1t that resorts to lying and insults.  Go fock yourself, lo mein.  I used to respect you.

You took your (somewhat) reasonable and accurate earlier arguments and tossed them out the window for some reason. Now here with this post, you are upset with me because I noticed. So, just now I took the time to point out all your lies flipflops and inconsistencies for everyone because you incorrectly claim that I am the one lying and insulting.

Maybe you can explain where I got it wrong.

Also, we'll never agree on this LGBTQ talking points you promote, I find it vile, but I try to keep it separate from other issues.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Or the school was covering it up because there was a major chance of a lawsuit that they may not win....it is not necessarily the LGBTQ stuff despite people wanting it to be.

Just pointing out- there are multiple reasons why a school might do something. 

I agree with some of your posts in this thread, but I wouldnt  be so quick to dismiss the furtherance of the progressive political agenda as a major reason for the cover up. 

The Soros-backed district attorney of the richest county in the US wanted to send a message after the father's arrest for disorderly conduct.  She wanted to personnally prosecute the case and wanted actual jail time for a minor offense.  She had to be removed by the judge because of concerns of impartiality.  This goes beyond a sh!tty superintendent or school board.

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

1) he's not a tranny

He is but you're being consistent. You've been wrong all along.

2) happened before bathroom policy

They approved the bathroom policy knowing full well a rape had occurred in the bathrooms and didn't care because they think identical to you on the matter of boys having access to the girls' facilities and making girls uncomfortable.

3) they were in a consensual sexual relationship.

That's not your previous position

"They were, and then he raped her.  That's a thing you know" You Page Four middle

The assault was reported to the school and the police and the boy was charged, there was no  cover up.

That's not your previous position either

"The school probably covered it up because they were scared people like you would go apesh1t" You Page Four last post

People lied to the public about it, they shouldn't have.

I feel terrible for the girl, along with every sexual assault victim, like th millions of Catholic church victims.  Feel bad for all of them.

100% of the Catholic church's rapist predictor priests are gay men for the record.

Other than that, nothing to see here

Just a pair of flip flops, combined with the usual excuses, delusions and lies to cover for LGBTQ predators.

1) We'll never agree on the tranny issue, so put that aside.

2) Agreed, the rape happened before the policy, they approved the policy anyway, because it doesn't have anything to do with rape.

3) I don't think you understand, I said they were in a relationship, they had consexual sex, the guy wanted more consexual sex, she didn't consent, so he raped her.  I don't see how I'm flip flopping here.

4) "The school covered it up" is referring to the school board not telling all the parents what happened.  I've already said  that is wrong.  But the police were notified immediately, the boy was charged and removed from the school.  To this end, there was no cover up, but I can see how this is confusing, it's confusing to me too.  But we both agree that the school should have notified the community.

5) Sure, I still feel terrible for all those victims of the gay priests.

6) No flip flops, no lies, I just support lgbtq and you do not.  That's the difference.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You took your (somewhat) reasonable and accurate earlier arguments and tossed them out the window for some reason. Now here with this post, you are upset with me because I noticed. So, just now I took the time to point out all your lies flipflops and inconsistencies for everyone because you incorrectly claim that I am the one lying and insulting.

Maybe you can explain where I got it wrong.

Also, we'll never agree on this LGBTQ talking points you promote, I find it vile, but I try to keep it separate from other issues.

I tried explaining.

"Looks like he changed his mind to full defense of the cover up and even denies the rape and victim blames"

I never defended the cover up, never denied the rape, never blamed the victim.  If you can find my posts where I do this, feel free to share, otherwise I'm gonna call you out for being a liar and saying such terrible sh1t.  At least you stopped short of wishing my child gets raped.

On 10/26/2021 at 3:41 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, you’re right, let me rephrase. I don’t wish anyone to be a victim of a crime. Including you and your family.  But if they were, god forbid, I truly wish the crime would be covered up for political purposes. So you would know the pain that girl and her family feel that they were dehumanized by people we entrust due to their political ideology being more important than that family. Is that better? Also, I wish you would be physically subdued by the cops and prosecuted for raising your voice in protest, like the victims father was. 

Ok , I pull back my harsh comments from this morning. I’ll just go with this again. 

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I agree with some of your posts in this thread, but I wouldnt  be so quick to dismiss the furtherance of the progressive political agenda as a major reason for the cover up. 

The Soros-backed district attorney of the richest county in the US wanted to send a message after the father's arrest for disorderly conduct.  She wanted to personnally prosecute the case and wanted actual jail time for a minor offense.  She had to be removed by the judge because of concerns of impartiality.  This goes beyond a sh!tty superintendent or school board.

Full disclosure- I'm not dismissing it and recognize it might very well be part of it. I don't know, nor I guess believe, that it is all of it. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

ICYMI- This was HT's first post in digging back up this thread:

Nowhere in here does he say "I wish no one was raped." He only said that after he got called out for being a garbage human being by people and insisted that was what he said all along. Clearly it wasn't. 

Wrong. Go back to work. 

On 10/26/2021 at 2:28 PM, Mike Honcho said:

I looked to correct the unproven statement that the SCHOOL BOARD was aware that a transsexual assaulted a girl in bathroom. There is no proof that they were aware of that, as asserted by the thread title or the twitter post linked. That is all.  

I've not commented on anything else, including transgender bathrooms. You should finish your timeout, you are getting too worked up again.  

The jury further stated it found no coordinated cover-up between administrators and the Loudoun County School Board and found that School Board members were “kept in the dark” about the incidents. With the exception of a May 28, 2021, email from the superintendent, the School Board had no information about the sexual assaults until after the Oct. 6 assault, and when they did learn the two cases were related, it wasn’t from the superintendent himself, but from other public reporting, according to the report.

I'm sure my notification alerts are going to be ringing like crazy from all the people acknowledging that I was correct in not jumping to an unfounded conclusion. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wrong. Go back to work. 

Should've ended your time in this thread with this:

I pull back my harsh comments from this morning.

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Should've ended your time in this thread with this:

You should have read the whole thread. Instead you just went with what you wanted to be true, not what was. As usual. 

57 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Someone can get raped all the time.

Yes. so I guess reasonable restraints should never be attempted....:dunno:

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes. so I guess reasonable restraints should never be attempted....:dunno:

If there is data that shows that co-ed bathroom rapes are a problem, then yes it's reasonable to abolish the practice.  I have never seen any of this data.  Feel free to share.

On 11/3/2021 at 7:55 AM, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

nice call.

these idiots argument is complete crap now

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Page 12, let's actually take the time to read the link that you claim meant our "arguments are complete crap now."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10156749/Mother-skirt-wearing-teen-raped-female-classmate-says-identifies-male.html

The mother is in denial. I highlighted some in red, but the best I enlarged and made green to stick out.  He wears dresses, looks androgynous, the school staff doesn't know what gender he is, and SELF IDENTIFIES AS PANSEXUAL.

Just skip down to the red and green part, I made it easy on you.

----------------

EXCLUSIVE: It was the woke cover-up that electrified the Virginia governor's race, now on election day the mother of skirt-wearing teen who raped a female classmate in girls' bathroom says he is a troubled boy who identifies as male and just wanted sex

A judge found the teenage boy wearing a skirt guilty last week of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old female classmate in the girls' bathroom at their school

Speaking exclusively with DailyMail.com, his mother, who asked not to be identified for the sake of her underage son, defended his actions

She said his actions were that of a heterosexual, hormonal teen, who had consensual sex with the girl twice before

'He's a 15-year-old boy that wanted to have sex in the bathroom, with somebody that was willing,' she said

She said her son is trying to 'find himself' by wearing a skirt one day, and pants the next for attention he 'desperately' sought

'First of all, he is not transgender,' she said. 'And I think this is all doing an extreme disservice to those students who actually identify as transgender'

But she admits that her son is deeply troubled and has a history of misbehavior that included sending nude photos of himself to a girl in fifth grade 

He has also been charged with sexually assaulting another girl in October

She insists that the public is 'twisting this just enough to make it a political hot button issue' 

By SHAWN COHEN IN LOUDOUN COUNTY, VIRGINIA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:37 EST, 2 November 2021 | UPDATED: 08:28 EST, 7 December 2022

1.6kshares

View comments

The mother of the 15-year-old boy who dressed in a skirt and raped a female classmate in the girl's bathroom and was then charged with sexually assaulting another girl months later says her son doesn't identify as a female, and it wasn't just some disguise to slip into the girl's bathroom.

Speaking exclusively with DailyMail.com, the mother, who asked not to be identified for the sake of her underage son, defended his actions as that of a heterosexual, hormonal teen who, in the case of the rape, had consensual sex with the girl twice before.

'He's a 15-year-old boy that wanted to have sex in the bathroom, with somebody that was willing,' she declared, sitting in an empty kitchen in her townhouse in Loudoun County, Virginia. 'And they're twisting this just enough to make it a political hot button issue.'

The story exploded when Scott Smith, the father of the rape victim, was dragged out of a school board meeting with a bloodied mouth on June 22 after listening to school officials deny that a girl had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom after his daughter had reported the rape. 

The case became the searing tip of a raging debate in Loudoun County over transgender students' rights and parents' freedom of speech. 

The school board has been routinely accused of pushing an ultra-liberal agenda on kids and parents and silencing those who disagree with them.

The scandal even entered Virginia's race for governor, giving life to the campaign of Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin who accused the Loudon school board of a coverup while warning, 'What tragedy next awaits our children?'

+13

View gallery

The row over transgender policies at Loudoun County, Virginia schools has divided parents and teachers for months and came to a head when the father of a girl who was sexually assaulted in the girl's bathroom by a boy dressed in a skirt was beaten up at a school board meeting. Now the mother of the 15-year-old boy has spoken out to DailyMail.com

+13

View gallery

Outraged parents are pictured at the meeting where the victim's father was dragged out and arrested. His mother said his actions were that of a heterosexual, hormonal teen, who had consensual sex with the girl twice before

+13

View gallery

+13

View gallery

The scandal even entered Virginia's race for governor, giving life to the campaign of Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin (right) who accused the Loudon school board of a coverup. His opponent Terry McAuliffe is seen (left) 

Despite his androgynous style and declaration that he's 'pansexual,' the boy's mother insisted he isn't the gender fluid boogeyman in a culture war about transgender policies.

'He would wear a skirt one day and then the next day, he would wear jeans and a t-shirt, a Polo or hoodie,' she explained. 'He was trying to find himself and that involved all kinds of styles. I believe he was doing it because it gave him attention he desperately needed and sought.'

At the same time, she concedes her son is deeply troubled, acknowledging his extensive history of misbehavior that included sending nude photos of himself to a girl in fifth grade.   

She reached her own breaking point with the him in early October when he phoned her from the juvenile detention center following his second arrest.

'He asked me how I was doing, and I said, ''I'm broken, I'm shattered, you shattered me,'' the mom recalled. ''Do you have any idea what you've done to me, what you've done to your family?

'And his response was, ''No, what did I do?'' she said.

She had been his primary point of contact, with his dad living in New Jersey.

'At that point, I was like, 'You know what? I love you, I always will, I will do everything I can to always be there for you in any capacity possible,' she said. 'But I told him - 'You need to call your father for now on. Do not call me. I need to heal, and I need you to figure this out for yourself.'

That was Sunday, October 10. She did show up for his juvenile court appearance last Monday. She sat in the gallery while fuming at the boy's father who defied her wishes by showing up with his wife.

'He'd asked about bringing his wife and I said ''she's the reason you have been absent in (our son's) life. I hate her, I don't want her in the courthouse,'' she recalled telling him. 'I'm in the mix every day dealing with three probation officers, detectives, the Commonwealth and I don't know how many lawyers, and you're in your own little safety bubble in New Jersey.'

'And he didn't listen to me,' the mother told DailyMail.com, shaking her head and adding, 'They even brought a friend.'

On October 25, the teen was found guilty for the May 28 sexual assault at Stone Bridge High School. The judge 'substantiated' charges of forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio, the juvenile equivalent of a conviction.

He was sent back to juvenile detention, pending a hearing November 15 on the second case which occurred at Broad Run High School in the same county on October 6, a month after the district transferred him there. 

In that incident, he allegedly pulled a girl into a classroom and inappropriately touched her.

+13

View gallery

Scott Smith, the victim's father, was pictured with a bloody mouth, being dragged out of a school board meeting on June 22 - a month after the attack - after listening to school officials say no one had been sexually assaulted in the bathrooms when that's what his daughter had reported the previous month

+13

View gallery

The victim's parents were ridiculed by the left after her father Scott Smith was pictured being dragged out of a school board meeting on June 22. They say they now feel vindicated

School Board descends into chaos over new transgender rules

Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

0:00

Previous

Play

Skip

Mute

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time0:57

Fullscreen

Need Text

The saga garnered worldwide attention as details were leaked. Irate parents accused the district of a coverup, questioning how a teen with a pending rape case was allowed to stay in the district to commit another sex crime.

The first victim's father Scott Smith, meanwhile, blasted trans bathroom rules that he said allowed a 'gender fluid' boy to enter the bathroom and rape his daughter, fanning a national debate over transgender bathroom policy.

From rape to sentencing: Timeline of teen boy in skirt  

May 28: Teen, 15, wearing a skirt allegedly rapes female classmate in girl's bathroom. She reports it to the principal. Superintendent Scott Ziegler sends an email to colleagues confirming that it had been reported

June 22: Scott Smith, the father of the rape victim, was dragged out of a school board meeting with a bloodied mouth and arrested after listening to school officials say no one had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom after his daughter had reported the rape

July 6: Detectives call the boy's mother to report his imminent arrest. She drives him down to the station herself and he spends the next couple weeks at the juvenile detention center in nearby Leesburg

October 6: The 15-year-old changes schools and allegedly drags another a girl into a classroom and inappropriately touches her. Police are called and he is arrested the same day

October 25: Teen is found guilty for the May 28 sexual assault at Stone Bridge High School. The judge 'substantiated' charges of forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio, the juvenile equivalent of a conviction 

October 26: Students stage a walkout of their classrooms in a show of 'solidarity' for the victim. Some stood in front of their school, chanting: 'Loudoun County Protects Rapists!' 

November 15: Skirt-wearing teen will be sentenced  

It wasn't long before stories about the teen's past began to surface and spread among parents and activists who were demanding to know what else the district may have covered up.

One involved an incident from fifth grade, when the boy was 11 and sent nude photos of himself to a female classmate. Sources told DailyMail.com that police got involved but that the girl's parents decided against pursuing charges, so long as the district kept him away from their daughter.

The mom confirmed the account, but snapped, 'What the f**k does that have to do with anything?'

She said the politics surrounding the case has gotten out of hand.

'What are they trying to do?' she asked. 'Did they hire an investigator to dig up everything and ruin him for the rest of his life?'

The mother made no secret of the fact her son had been repeatedly suspended for misbehavior, including fist fights with classmates.

'He's been a challenging child his whole life, which I've dealt with myself,' the mother said. 'My son's gone through multiple forms of counseling and therapy, resources here, at school, friends, family. It's been 15 years of hell trying to get him to do better and be better.'

Born in New Jersey, her son was just a baby when she and the father split. She packed up and left for Virginia in late 2007.

She enrolled her son in elementary school in Fairfax County before moving to Loudoun County. She described him as a smart kid who took several AP classes but didn't do much homework and earned average grades.

He'd frequently act out, she said, and she'd do her best to dissect each incident with him.

After he sent the lewd photos in fifth grade, the mom said, 'I walked him through every message exchange, photo exchange, and broke it down.

'I was like, 'Okay, this is what you sent,' she recalled telling him. 'What were you thinking? What were you hoping to get out of this?' and then I'd be like, 'This is not respectful. I did not raise you to be like this.'

The boy would spend Christmas with his dad in New Jersey. After Christmas 2018, she said, 'He came back more defiant than usual' and asked to live with his father and stepmom. He spent the next year-plus in the Garden State. It was during that period that he started having sex at age 13, the mom said.

In June 2020, he moved back in with his mom. The next year, his world imploded.

The rape happened the afternoon of May 28, the Friday before Memorial Day.

His victim admitted they'd previously had sex in the bathroom and that they'd arranged to meet there again at lunchtime.

+13

View gallery

Superintendent Scott Ziegler claimed on June 22 that he'd received 'no report' of a sexual assault in the school bathrooms. On May 28, the day it happened, he sent this email to colleagues confirming that it had been reported. 'This afternoon, a female student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the restroom' 

+13

View gallery

Amanda Shallant (pictured) spoke during a school board meeting last week as she held a sign that read: 'LCPS protects rapists'

According to her testimony, he followed her into a stall, where she told him she was not in the mood for sex, but he threw her on the floor and forced her to perform sex acts.

'He flipped me over,' she reportedly said in court. 'I was on the ground and couldn't move and he sexually assaulted me.'

He only stopped, she said, when someone else walked in.

She reported it, and the investigation began.

Later that same day, the boy's mom was summoned to the school, where they told her there'd been an incident involving her son.

She wasn't given details and left the school without knowing what he'd done. 

So she took her son to a nearby library where she sat him down on a bench to ask.

'And so, I got his side of the story,' the mom said. 'At that point, I was like, okay, well this is going to be a sh*tstorm.'

The teen told his mother about his past 'hookups' with the girl and noted that on May 28, they were planning to get together again in the bathroom.

+13

View gallery

Loudoun County Schools Superintendent Scott Ziegler apologized for failing to provide a 'safe' environment for students   

But that day, she was sick. He told his mom that he'd accompanied her to the bathroom earlier in the day to make sure she was okay.

'He said she wasn't feeling well that day and that was the reason they entered the bathroom a first time that day,' the mom told DailyMail.com. 'He was worried about her, asked her how she was feeling, touched her forehead, brought water for her.'

According to the son, they talked about having sex later in the day.

'He'd mentioned something about hooking up with her, said they'd discussed it that day and that she was wishy-washy, was like, yeah, 'maybe, I still don't feel well, we'll see,' the mom recalled.

He followed her into the bathroom a second time that afternoon.

'It started with, 'Are you feeling okay' and her responding that she was feeling much better than this morning,' she said, relaying her son's account. 'And he advanced.'

He depicted the rape as an accident, telling his mother he didn't mean to insert himself in her anus and was surprised when it caused her pain.

'He said he was intending for vaginal and it ended up for 10 seconds as anal,' the mom recalled.

'He knew she was in pain,' she said. 'He said,' 'Are you okay?'' She said that hurt. And he's like, what kind of pain?'

She believed her son's version of events.

'He was showing genuine concern,' she said.

Then she proceeded to berate the girl, expressing doubts even after a judge found her son guilty.

'If I was in a position where I was about to be raped, I would be screaming, kicking, everything,' she said. 'You're 15. You can reasonably defend yourself. You're not just going to sit there and take it. And so, because there wasn't a presence of a fight, he felt it was okay to keep going.'

She said the girl didn't immediately report it. First, the two went to study hall where she told a girlfriend what happened, the mom said. The girlfriend became furious and confronted him. He in turn confronted the victim, asking what she'd said. A short time later, she went to the principal's office to report the rape.

The boy's mother accompanied him back to school the following Tuesday. She said it was then that the principal broached another subject - her son's gender identity. He was wearing a skirt at the time of the attack.

'The principal of Stone Bridge was trying to delicately tap dance the sensitive situation,' she told DailyMail.com. 'So I was like, ''Alright, can you please just ask the question you want to ask?''

'That's when he was like, ''Oh, well, what does he identify as?'' she recalled.

'He identifies as male,' she replied.

'Oh, we never knew that,' he told her. 'And I said, ''Did anybody ever ask?''

Gender identity would later become a central issue in the public sphere as conservative activists singled out her son as an example of why transgender bathrooms are dangerous.

She found it disturbing, and offensive.

'First of all, he is not transgender,' she told DailyMail.com. 'And I think this is all doing an extreme disservice to those students who actually identify as transgender.'

She said that while her son was indeed wearing a skirt, he doesn't identify as a girl, and it wasn't just some disguise to slip into the girl's bathroom.

'He would wear a skirt one day and then the next day, he would wear jeans and a t-shirt, a Polo or hoodie,' she explained. 'He was trying to find himself and that involved all kinds of styles. I believe he was doing it because it gave him attention he desperately needed and sought.'   

+13

View gallery

Scott Mineo with Parents Against Critical Race Theory puts signs in the ground as people gather to protest at the Loudoun County school board meeting last week 

It wasn't until July 6 that the detective called the boy's mother to report his imminent arrest. She chose to drive him down the station herself. He spent the next couple weeks at the juvenile detention center in nearby Leesburg, where she spoke with him each day by phone and twice a week via Skype.

After his release in late July, she spent weeks trying to work on his behavior.

'We worked hard through reading books and digging through baggage and, you know, addressing whatever demons he may hold towards his father, towards me, towards life, you know, to get him to do better and to be better,' she told DailyMail.com. 'We spent the whole summer, every day. I mean, 15 years of his life, breaking down the incident and breaking down respect and consideration with women.'

+13

View gallery

Juvenile Court judge Pamela Brooks agreed with the girl and her parents, saying there was enough evidence to prove the teen boy - who is also charged in another sexual assault - forced himself on her

Come August, it was also time to prepare for school, a challenge because the court ordered that he not return to Stone Bridge.

'I asked my lawyer and noted the court order says he can't go back to Stone Bridge, what am I doing for school? And my lawyer's like, woo, good question.'

She said she contacted the Stone Bridge principal, who at the time was still preparing for him to return there. Later she spoke with Dr. Douglas Fulton, the Loudoun County School District's director of school administration.

'That's when he (Fulton) informed me of Title 9, and LCPS' role in Title 9 and how it all works,' she recalled. 'He told me that my son had the right to return to Stone Bridge because LCPS could not conduct an investigation or determine disciplinary action until the law enforcement aspect was completed.'

'And thus ensued this conversation in which I'm stuck in the middle,' she said. 'I've got the judicial side of Virginia citing a court order and saying judicial trumps the education department, and I was like, no, the education department is under the executive branch. Y'all can't trump each other.'

'They weren't communicating at all,' she added. 'So I was like, you guys need to talk. And so that ultimately happened.'

The district transferred her son to Broad Run, where he missed the first 10 days as everything was sorted out, she said.

She arranged to meet with the new principal.

'So we finally had that meeting and then…, ' she said. Her voice trialed off.. but she alluded to the October 6 incident involving her son.

Her son allegedly dragged a girl into a classroom and inappropriately touched her, she said. Police were called and he was arrested the same day. His mother said she didn't get notified until that evening.

She blamed politics for the 'quick processing' of the second incident, and said that was also likely a factor in why they delayed alerting her.

Still, she doesn't know what to make of the charges. She respects the lead detective in the case and doesn't question there was an incident.

But she added, 'I didn't hear my son's side of it because he was being hauled into JDC before I could talk to him.'

The case has since exploded in the media.

'Both you and I know this (transgender policy) has been a hot topic for close to 10 years now,' she told DailyMail.com. 'Parents were looking for that one case and that one piece of evidence that shows that boys are going to take advantage of this to rape their daughters. That's been in the mix since transgender ID was even presented as a possibility of a policy. And so, it happened.'

The decision of Scott Smith, the father of the first victim, to publicly lash out drew national attention.

+13

View gallery

Parents stood outside a school board meeting last week holding placards that read: 'Protect girls not gender' and' 'women and girls are not collateral damage'

She had strong words for him and associates.

'News of the second incident and, having been told through informal channels that it was (the same boy), made him snap,' she said. 'And so he was not going to be quieted and he was going to let the world know that his daughter was raped by this transgender boy that took advantage of trans gender policies, and that LCDS needs to reverse their policies.'

She also accused associates of the Smith family of leaking sealed info.

'So between Scott being all riled up from his position [and leaked information] it was inevitable for this to spread like wildfire,' she said.

It's turned her community into ground zero in a cultural war over transgender policy, with district protests, walkouts and demands for resignations.

'Everybody in this county is afraid to sneeze wrong if they have any sort of connection to this case, afraid it's going to ruin their career,' she said.

'What is the end game on this?' she added. 'My son's going to be going on the sexual registry and be committed to Megan's Law for the rest of his life because he had 15-year-old hormones.'

After two weeks of silence, she spoke with her son Sunday night. She said she had to ask him some questions in preparation for a meeting concerning his Individualized Education Program. It got ugly, quickly, when she brought up his dad.

'I asked him if he was talking to his father and how that was going,' she said. 'And he's like, it was nice feeling that his dad had his back whereas other people who previously had his back had fallen off.

'It was another sharp stab to my gut,' she said. 'And I asked him again, have you figured out what you've done? And he said no. I was like, dude, you have no idea what's going on.'

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Page 12, let's actually take the time to read the link that you claim meant our "arguments are complete crap now."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10156749/Mother-skirt-wearing-teen-raped-female-classmate-says-identifies-male.html

The mother is in denial. I highlighted some in red, but the best I enlarged and made green to stick out.  He wears dresses, looks androgynous, the school staff doesn't know what gender he is, and SELF IDENTIFIES AS PANSEXUAL.

Just skip down to the red and green part, I made it easy on you.

----------------

EXCLUSIVE: It was the woke cover-up that electrified the Virginia governor's race, now on election day the mother of skirt-wearing teen who raped a female classmate in girls' bathroom says he is a troubled boy who identifies as male and just wanted sex

A judge found the teenage boy wearing a skirt guilty last week of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old female classmate in the girls' bathroom at their school

Speaking exclusively with DailyMail.com, his mother, who asked not to be identified for the sake of her underage son, defended his actions

She said his actions were that of a heterosexual, hormonal teen, who had consensual sex with the girl twice before

'He's a 15-year-old boy that wanted to have sex in the bathroom, with somebody that was willing,' she said

She said her son is trying to 'find himself' by wearing a skirt one day, and pants the next for attention he 'desperately' sought

'First of all, he is not transgender,' she said. 'And I think this is all doing an extreme disservice to those students who actually identify as transgender'

But she admits that her son is deeply troubled and has a history of misbehavior that included sending nude photos of himself to a girl in fifth grade 

He has also been charged with sexually assaulting another girl in October

She insists that the public is 'twisting this just enough to make it a political hot button issue' 

By SHAWN COHEN IN LOUDOUN COUNTY, VIRGINIA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:37 EST, 2 November 2021 | UPDATED: 08:28 EST, 7 December 2022

1.6kshares

View comments

The mother of the 15-year-old boy who dressed in a skirt and raped a female classmate in the girl's bathroom and was then charged with sexually assaulting another girl months later says her son doesn't identify as a female, and it wasn't just some disguise to slip into the girl's bathroom.

Speaking exclusively with DailyMail.com, the mother, who asked not to be identified for the sake of her underage son, defended his actions as that of a heterosexual, hormonal teen who, in the case of the rape, had consensual sex with the girl twice before.

'He's a 15-year-old boy that wanted to have sex in the bathroom, with somebody that was willing,' she declared, sitting in an empty kitchen in her townhouse in Loudoun County, Virginia. 'And they're twisting this just enough to make it a political hot button issue.'

The story exploded when Scott Smith, the father of the rape victim, was dragged out of a school board meeting with a bloodied mouth on June 22 after listening to school officials deny that a girl had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom after his daughter had reported the rape. 

The case became the searing tip of a raging debate in Loudoun County over transgender students' rights and parents' freedom of speech. 

The school board has been routinely accused of pushing an ultra-liberal agenda on kids and parents and silencing those who disagree with them.

The scandal even entered Virginia's race for governor, giving life to the campaign of Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin who accused the Loudon school board of a coverup while warning, 'What tragedy next awaits our children?'

+13

View gallery

The row over transgender policies at Loudoun County, Virginia schools has divided parents and teachers for months and came to a head when the father of a girl who was sexually assaulted in the girl's bathroom by a boy dressed in a skirt was beaten up at a school board meeting. Now the mother of the 15-year-old boy has spoken out to DailyMail.com

+13

View gallery

Outraged parents are pictured at the meeting where the victim's father was dragged out and arrested. His mother said his actions were that of a heterosexual, hormonal teen, who had consensual sex with the girl twice before

+13

View gallery

+13

View gallery

The scandal even entered Virginia's race for governor, giving life to the campaign of Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin (right) who accused the Loudon school board of a coverup. His opponent Terry McAuliffe is seen (left) 

Despite his androgynous style and declaration that he's 'pansexual,' the boy's mother insisted he isn't the gender fluid boogeyman in a culture war about transgender policies.

At the same time, she concedes her son is deeply troubled, acknowledging his extensive history of misbehavior that included sending nude photos of himself to a girl in fifth grade.   

She reached her own breaking point with the him in early October when he phoned her from the juvenile detention center following his second arrest.

'He asked me how I was doing, and I said, ''I'm broken, I'm shattered, you shattered me,'' the mom recalled. ''Do you have any idea what you've done to me, what you've done to your family?

'And his response was, ''No, what did I do?'' she said.

She had been his primary point of contact, with his dad living in New Jersey.

'At that point, I was like, 'You know what? I love you, I always will, I will do everything I can to always be there for you in any capacity possible,' she said. 'But I told him - 'You need to call your father for now on. Do not call me. I need to heal, and I need you to figure this out for yourself.'

That was Sunday, October 10. She did show up for his juvenile court appearance last Monday. She sat in the gallery while fuming at the boy's father who defied her wishes by showing up with his wife.

'He'd asked about bringing his wife and I said ''she's the reason you have been absent in (our son's) life. I hate her, I don't want her in the courthouse,'' she recalled telling him. 'I'm in the mix every day dealing with three probation officers, detectives, the Commonwealth and I don't know how many lawyers, and you're in your own little safety bubble in New Jersey.'

'And he didn't listen to me,' the mother told DailyMail.com, shaking her head and adding, 'They even brought a friend.'

On October 25, the teen was found guilty for the May 28 sexual assault at Stone Bridge High School. The judge 'substantiated' charges of forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio, the juvenile equivalent of a conviction.

He was sent back to juvenile detention, pending a hearing November 15 on the second case which occurred at Broad Run High School in the same county on October 6, a month after the district transferred him there. 

In that incident, he allegedly pulled a girl into a classroom and inappropriately touched her.

+13

View gallery

Scott Smith, the victim's father, was pictured with a bloody mouth, being dragged out of a school board meeting on June 22 - a month after the attack - after listening to school officials say no one had been sexually assaulted in the bathrooms when that's what his daughter had reported the previous month

+13

View gallery

The victim's parents were ridiculed by the left after her father Scott Smith was pictured being dragged out of a school board meeting on June 22. They say they now feel vindicated

School Board descends into chaos over new transgender rules

Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

0:00

Previous

Play

Skip

Mute

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time0:57

Fullscreen

Need Text

The saga garnered worldwide attention as details were leaked. Irate parents accused the district of a coverup, questioning how a teen with a pending rape case was allowed to stay in the district to commit another sex crime.

The first victim's father Scott Smith, meanwhile, blasted trans bathroom rules that he said allowed a 'gender fluid' boy to enter the bathroom and rape his daughter, fanning a national debate over transgender bathroom policy.

From rape to sentencing: Timeline of teen boy in skirt  

May 28: Teen, 15, wearing a skirt allegedly rapes female classmate in girl's bathroom. She reports it to the principal. Superintendent Scott Ziegler sends an email to colleagues confirming that it had been reported

June 22: Scott Smith, the father of the rape victim, was dragged out of a school board meeting with a bloodied mouth and arrested after listening to school officials say no one had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom after his daughter had reported the rape

July 6: Detectives call the boy's mother to report his imminent arrest. She drives him down to the station herself and he spends the next couple weeks at the juvenile detention center in nearby Leesburg

October 6: The 15-year-old changes schools and allegedly drags another a girl into a classroom and inappropriately touches her. Police are called and he is arrested the same day

October 25: Teen is found guilty for the May 28 sexual assault at Stone Bridge High School. The judge 'substantiated' charges of forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio, the juvenile equivalent of a conviction 

October 26: Students stage a walkout of their classrooms in a show of 'solidarity' for the victim. Some stood in front of their school, chanting: 'Loudoun County Protects Rapists!' 

November 15: Skirt-wearing teen will be sentenced  

It wasn't long before stories about the teen's past began to surface and spread among parents and activists who were demanding to know what else the district may have covered up.

One involved an incident from fifth grade, when the boy was 11 and sent nude photos of himself to a female classmate. Sources told DailyMail.com that police got involved but that the girl's parents decided against pursuing charges, so long as the district kept him away from their daughter.

The mom confirmed the account, but snapped, 'What the f**k does that have to do with anything?'

She said the politics surrounding the case has gotten out of hand.

'What are they trying to do?' she asked. 'Did they hire an investigator to dig up everything and ruin him for the rest of his life?'

The mother made no secret of the fact her son had been repeatedly suspended for misbehavior, including fist fights with classmates.

'He's been a challenging child his whole life, which I've dealt with myself,' the mother said. 'My son's gone through multiple forms of counseling and therapy, resources here, at school, friends, family. It's been 15 years of hell trying to get him to do better and be better.'

Born in New Jersey, her son was just a baby when she and the father split. She packed up and left for Virginia in late 2007.

She enrolled her son in elementary school in Fairfax County before moving to Loudoun County. She described him as a smart kid who took several AP classes but didn't do much homework and earned average grades.

He'd frequently act out, she said, and she'd do her best to dissect each incident with him.

After he sent the lewd photos in fifth grade, the mom said, 'I walked him through every message exchange, photo exchange, and broke it down.

'I was like, 'Okay, this is what you sent,' she recalled telling him. 'What were you thinking? What were you hoping to get out of this?' and then I'd be like, 'This is not respectful. I did not raise you to be like this.'

The boy would spend Christmas with his dad in New Jersey. After Christmas 2018, she said, 'He came back more defiant than usual' and asked to live with his father and stepmom. He spent the next year-plus in the Garden State. It was during that period that he started having sex at age 13, the mom said.

In June 2020, he moved back in with his mom. The next year, his world imploded.

The rape happened the afternoon of May 28, the Friday before Memorial Day.

His victim admitted they'd previously had sex in the bathroom and that they'd arranged to meet there again at lunchtime.

+13

View gallery

Superintendent Scott Ziegler claimed on June 22 that he'd received 'no report' of a sexual assault in the school bathrooms. On May 28, the day it happened, he sent this email to colleagues confirming that it had been reported. 'This afternoon, a female student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the restroom' 

+13

View gallery

Amanda Shallant (pictured) spoke during a school board meeting last week as she held a sign that read: 'LCPS protects rapists'

According to her testimony, he followed her into a stall, where she told him she was not in the mood for sex, but he threw her on the floor and forced her to perform sex acts.

'He flipped me over,' she reportedly said in court. 'I was on the ground and couldn't move and he sexually assaulted me.'

He only stopped, she said, when someone else walked in.

She reported it, and the investigation began.

Later that same day, the boy's mom was summoned to the school, where they told her there'd been an incident involving her son.

She wasn't given details and left the school without knowing what he'd done. 

So she took her son to a nearby library where she sat him down on a bench to ask.

'And so, I got his side of the story,' the mom said. 'At that point, I was like, okay, well this is going to be a sh*tstorm.'

The teen told his mother about his past 'hookups' with the girl and noted that on May 28, they were planning to get together again in the bathroom.

+13

View gallery

Loudoun County Schools Superintendent Scott Ziegler apologized for failing to provide a 'safe' environment for students   

But that day, she was sick. He told his mom that he'd accompanied her to the bathroom earlier in the day to make sure she was okay.

'He said she wasn't feeling well that day and that was the reason they entered the bathroom a first time that day,' the mom told DailyMail.com. 'He was worried about her, asked her how she was feeling, touched her forehead, brought water for her.'

According to the son, they talked about having sex later in the day.

'He'd mentioned something about hooking up with her, said they'd discussed it that day and that she was wishy-washy, was like, yeah, 'maybe, I still don't feel well, we'll see,' the mom recalled.

He followed her into the bathroom a second time that afternoon.

'It started with, 'Are you feeling okay' and her responding that she was feeling much better than this morning,' she said, relaying her son's account. 'And he advanced.'

He depicted the rape as an accident, telling his mother he didn't mean to insert himself in her anus and was surprised when it caused her pain.

'He said he was intending for vaginal and it ended up for 10 seconds as anal,' the mom recalled.

'He knew she was in pain,' she said. 'He said,' 'Are you okay?'' She said that hurt. And he's like, what kind of pain?'

She believed her son's version of events.

'He was showing genuine concern,' she said.

Then she proceeded to berate the girl, expressing doubts even after a judge found her son guilty.

'If I was in a position where I was about to be raped, I would be screaming, kicking, everything,' she said. 'You're 15. You can reasonably defend yourself. You're not just going to sit there and take it. And so, because there wasn't a presence of a fight, he felt it was okay to keep going.'

She said the girl didn't immediately report it. First, the two went to study hall where she told a girlfriend what happened, the mom said. The girlfriend became furious and confronted him. He in turn confronted the victim, asking what she'd said. A short time later, she went to the principal's office to report the rape.

The boy's mother accompanied him back to school the following Tuesday. She said it was then that the principal broached another subject - her son's gender identity. He was wearing a skirt at the time of the attack.

'The principal of Stone Bridge was trying to delicately tap dance the sensitive situation,' she told DailyMail.com. 'So I was like, ''Alright, can you please just ask the question you want to ask?''

'That's when he was like, ''Oh, well, what does he identify as?'' she recalled.

'He identifies as male,' she replied.

'Oh, we never knew that,' he told her. 'And I said, ''Did anybody ever ask?''

Gender identity would later become a central issue in the public sphere as conservative activists singled out her son as an example of why transgender bathrooms are dangerous.

She found it disturbing, and offensive.

'First of all, he is not transgender,' she told DailyMail.com. 'And I think this is all doing an extreme disservice to those students who actually identify as transgender.'

She said that while her son was indeed wearing a skirt, he doesn't identify as a girl, and it wasn't just some disguise to slip into the girl's bathroom.

+13

View gallery

Scott Mineo with Parents Against Critical Race Theory puts signs in the ground as people gather to protest at the Loudoun County school board meeting last week 

It wasn't until July 6 that the detective called the boy's mother to report his imminent arrest. She chose to drive him down the station herself. He spent the next couple weeks at the juvenile detention center in nearby Leesburg, where she spoke with him each day by phone and twice a week via Skype.

After his release in late July, she spent weeks trying to work on his behavior.

'We worked hard through reading books and digging through baggage and, you know, addressing whatever demons he may hold towards his father, towards me, towards life, you know, to get him to do better and to be better,' she told DailyMail.com. 'We spent the whole summer, every day. I mean, 15 years of his life, breaking down the incident and breaking down respect and consideration with women.'

+13

View gallery

Juvenile Court judge Pamela Brooks agreed with the girl and her parents, saying there was enough evidence to prove the teen boy - who is also charged in another sexual assault - forced himself on her

Come August, it was also time to prepare for school, a challenge because the court ordered that he not return to Stone Bridge.

'I asked my lawyer and noted the court order says he can't go back to Stone Bridge, what am I doing for school? And my lawyer's like, woo, good question.'

She said she contacted the Stone Bridge principal, who at the time was still preparing for him to return there. Later she spoke with Dr. Douglas Fulton, the Loudoun County School District's director of school administration.

'That's when he (Fulton) informed me of Title 9, and LCPS' role in Title 9 and how it all works,' she recalled. 'He told me that my son had the right to return to Stone Bridge because LCPS could not conduct an investigation or determine disciplinary action until the law enforcement aspect was completed.'

'And thus ensued this conversation in which I'm stuck in the middle,' she said. 'I've got the judicial side of Virginia citing a court order and saying judicial trumps the education department, and I was like, no, the education department is under the executive branch. Y'all can't trump each other.'

'They weren't communicating at all,' she added. 'So I was like, you guys need to talk. And so that ultimately happened.'

The district transferred her son to Broad Run, where he missed the first 10 days as everything was sorted out, she said.

She arranged to meet with the new principal.

'So we finally had that meeting and then…, ' she said. Her voice trialed off.. but she alluded to the October 6 incident involving her son.

Her son allegedly dragged a girl into a classroom and inappropriately touched her, she said. Police were called and he was arrested the same day. His mother said she didn't get notified until that evening.

She blamed politics for the 'quick processing' of the second incident, and said that was also likely a factor in why they delayed alerting her.

Still, she doesn't know what to make of the charges. She respects the lead detective in the case and doesn't question there was an incident.

But she added, 'I didn't hear my son's side of it because he was being hauled into JDC before I could talk to him.'

The case has since exploded in the media.

'Both you and I know this (transgender policy) has been a hot topic for close to 10 years now,' she told DailyMail.com. 'Parents were looking for that one case and that one piece of evidence that shows that boys are going to take advantage of this to rape their daughters. That's been in the mix since transgender ID was even presented as a possibility of a policy. And so, it happened.'

The decision of Scott Smith, the father of the first victim, to publicly lash out drew national attention.

+13

View gallery

Parents stood outside a school board meeting last week holding placards that read: 'Protect girls not gender' and' 'women and girls are not collateral damage'

She had strong words for him and associates.

'News of the second incident and, having been told through informal channels that it was (the same boy), made him snap,' she said. 'And so he was not going to be quieted and he was going to let the world know that his daughter was raped by this transgender boy that took advantage of trans gender policies, and that LCDS needs to reverse their policies.'

She also accused associates of the Smith family of leaking sealed info.

'So between Scott being all riled up from his position [and leaked information] it was inevitable for this to spread like wildfire,' she said.

It's turned her community into ground zero in a cultural war over transgender policy, with district protests, walkouts and demands for resignations.

'Everybody in this county is afraid to sneeze wrong if they have any sort of connection to this case, afraid it's going to ruin their career,' she said.

'What is the end game on this?' she added. 'My son's going to be going on the sexual registry and be committed to Megan's Law for the rest of his life because he had 15-year-old hormones.'

After two weeks of silence, she spoke with her son Sunday night. She said she had to ask him some questions in preparation for a meeting concerning his Individualized Education Program. It got ugly, quickly, when she brought up his dad.

'I asked him if he was talking to his father and how that was going,' she said. 'And he's like, it was nice feeling that his dad had his back whereas other people who previously had his back had fallen off.

'It was another sharp stab to my gut,' she said. 'And I asked him again, have you figured out what you've done? And he said no. I was like, dude, you have no idea what's going on.'

Excellent point.

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should have read the whole thread. Instead you just went with what you wanted to be true, not what was. As usual. 

"I pull back my harsh comments from this morning."

Now stop talking HT

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

If there is data that shows that co-ed bathroom rapes are a problem, then yes it's reasonable to abolish the practice.  I have never seen any of this data.  Feel free to share.

So we can only make decisions when data is available, ok, I get get behind this. Since there is no proof that elections are not being perverted by outside entities, that never happens. Further, all those laws to inhibit negative outcomes, lets dispense with any that cannot be proven to have happened, ever. 

Voltaire, in your post, the mother says he's not transgender, he says he's pan sexual, whatever that means, but who cares.  It has nothing to do with what happened.

There were no school policies in place that let trans boys openly use the girls bathroom.  The girl and the boy agreed to meet in there to hook up, and the boy dressed as a girl as to appear incognito.

Also, today's news, looks like there was no cover up, it was just some flat out lying that took place, and he got fired.  Good!

In a 91-page report published Monday, the jury concluded that Loudoun administrators badly mismanaged the sexual assaults because of incompetence and a lack of interest in the events. But the jury also found there was no “coordinated cover-up” of the assaults between Loudoun school officials and the school board, as some had alleged. Instead, the school board was mostly kept in the dark about the assaults, the jury found. And the jury concluded the incident demonstrated a lamentable “breakdown of communication amongst multiple parties,” including the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, the Loudoun County Juvenile Court Service Unit and the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2022/12/05/loudoun-school-sexual-assaults-report/

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So we can only make decisions when data is available, ok, I get get behind this. Since there is no proof that elections are not being perverted by outside entities, that never happens. Further, all those laws to inhibit negative outcomes, lets dispense with any that cannot be proven to have happened, ever. 

Yes, we should make decisions based on data, welcome to commonsenseville.  We shouldn't make decisions out of fear and ignorance

13 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yes, we should make decisions based on data, welcome to commonsenseville.  We shouldn't make decisions out of fear and ignorance

OK, so then when the data shows us that 13% of the nations commits 50% of the crime, we should trust that data? I can get with that. 

14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Commonsenseville says that putting boys and girls going through puberty in the same bathroom, with hormones flying all over the place and undeveloped frontal lobes, is not a good idea.  No reasonable person could argue otherwise.  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

2) Agreed, the rape happened before the policy, they approved the policy anyway, because it doesn't have anything to do with rape.

3) I don't think you understand, I said they were in a relationship, they had consexual sex, the guy wanted more consexual sex, she didn't consent, so he raped her.  I don't see how I'm flip flopping here.

4) "The school covered it up" is referring to the school board not telling all the parents what happened.  I've already said  that is wrong.  But the police were notified immediately, the boy was charged and removed from the school.  To this end, there was no cover up, but I can see how this is confusing, it's confusing to me too.  But we both agree that the school should have notified the community.

5) Sure, I still feel terrible for all those victims of the gay priests.

6) No flip flops, no lies, I just support lgbtq and you do not.  That's the difference.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I tried explaining.

"Looks like he changed his mind to full defense of the cover up and even denies the rape and victim blames"

I never defended the cover up, never denied the rape, never blamed the victim.  If you can find my posts where I do this, feel free to share, otherwise I'm gonna call you out for being a liar and saying such terrible sh1t.  At least you stopped short of wishing my child gets raped.

All right, fair enough. I think you've addressed my concerns. I'm glad that's clear. 

Sorry.

I just wanted to pull out this Christmas colored snippet from @Voltaire's long link:

Despite his androgynous style and declaration that he's 'pansexual,' the boy's mother insisted he isn't the gender fluid boogeyman in a culture war about transgender policies.

I would like all of the folks here who believe that all of this gender stuff is genetic and not behavioral, to take a good long read of this comment.  This is why we are seeing the explosion in all of the alphabet stuff; not that "there always were 30% and growing, they just feel comfortable now to say it."  :rolleyes: 

Teenage kids are confused and searching for identity.

Let them dress how they want, but let's stop short of puberty blockers and hormone treatments and surgeries, please.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Voltaire, in your post, the mother says he's not transgender, he says he's pan sexual, whatever that means, but who cares.  It has nothing to do with what happened.

There were no school policies in place that let trans boys openly use the girls bathroom.  The girl and the boy agreed to meet in there to hook up, and the boy dressed as a girl as to appear incognito.

Also, today's news, looks like there was no cover up, it was just some flat out lying that took place, and he got fired.  Good!

In a 91-page report published Monday, the jury concluded that Loudoun administrators badly mismanaged the sexual assaults because of incompetence and a lack of interest in the events. But the jury also found there was no “coordinated cover-up” of the assaults between Loudoun school officials and the school board, as some had alleged. Instead, the school board was mostly kept in the dark about the assaults, the jury found. And the jury concluded the incident demonstrated a lamentable “breakdown of communication amongst multiple parties,” including the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, the Loudoun County Juvenile Court Service Unit and the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2022/12/05/loudoun-school-sexual-assaults-report/

There's nothing incognito about it. He did this all the time such that the school had no ideal what gender he identified as. "Pansexual" is on the whackjob alphabet list. I'm not interested in parsing LGBTQ semantics, "He''s not a trannie, since he only dresses like a girl half the time. He's pansexual."

The fock do I care, he's even more confused than a trannie. At least trannies made up their minds.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I just wanted to pull out this Christmas colored snippet from @Voltaire's long link:

I would like all of the folks here who believe that all of this gender stuff is genetic and not behavioral, to take a good long read of this comment.  This is why we are seeing the explosion in all of the alphabet stuff; not that "there always were 30% and growing, they just feel comfortable now to say it."  :rolleyes: 

Let them dress how they want, but let's stop short of puberty blockers and hormone treatments and surgeries, please.

Just so we are clear- 1 person proves your point?

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Commonsenseville says that putting boys and girls going through puberty in the same bathroom, with hormones flying all over the place and undeveloped frontal lobes, is not a good idea.  No reasonable person could argue otherwise.  :dunno: 

You understand that many colleges have coed bathrooms, correct?

I'm not even arguing for coed bathrooms in HS, but there is no data that supports coed bathrooms result in rape.

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You're not gonna find much disagreement here, despite all the fighting and insults that go on.

You understand that many colleges have coed bathrooms, correct?

I'm not even arguing for coed bathrooms in HS, but there is no data that supports coed bathrooms result in rape.

College kids are going through puberty?  Sure, their frontal lobes aren't quite fully developed (the men anyway), but it's nowhere like the onset of puberty.

Also we are talking about HS; what is it exactly you are arguing?

I don't know if there is data or not, but I suspect there isn't a lot of data for coed bathrooms in HS because we've used common sense to largely avoid it to this point.  But, who needs Chesterton's fence, just tear the thing down I guess.  :( 

Just now, jerryskids said:

College kids are going through puberty?  Sure, their frontal lobes aren't quite fully developed (the men anyway), but it's nowhere like the onset of puberty.

Also we are talking about HS; what is it exactly you are arguing?

I don't know if there is data or not, but I suspect there isn't a lot of data for coed bathrooms in HS because we've used common sense to largely avoid it to this point.  But, who needs Chesterton's fence, just tear the thing down I guess.  :( 

I'm saying that there is no evidence that allowing trannies to choose their bathroom results in rape.  Anyone that says that is speculating.

Yet I actually agree with you that trannies should use a gender neutral, or family bathroom, or nurse's office.  They would probably prefer that as well.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I'm saying that there is no evidence that allowing trannies to choose their bathroom results in rape.  Anyone that says that is speculating.

Yet I actually agree with you that trannies should use a gender neutral, or family bathroom, or nurse's office.  They would probably prefer that as well.

If that was the case we wouldn't have an issue.  They've been offered gender neutral bathrooms.  To them it's insulting and degrading.  They can't consider themselves fully "women" unless they can do everything a woman can, including using the women's restroom.

I have consistently said that I don't think actual trannies are much if any appreciable risk; it's the kids pretending to be trannies, or kids confused and bouncing around the alphabet.

And this is mostly kids.  I don't think it's a big deal in, say, an office bathroom.  

Bars are a little different, because alcohol.  I could see a lot of bad in a lot of directions in a night club.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

If that was the case we wouldn't have an issue.  They've been offered gender neutral bathrooms.  To them it's insulting and degrading.  They can't consider themselves fully "women" unless they can do everything a woman can, including using the women's restroom.

We're still talking about high school kids here?

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I have consistently said that I don't think actual trannies are much if any appreciable risk; it's the kids pretending to be trannies, or kids confused and bouncing around the alphabet.

And this is mostly kids.  I don't think it's a big deal in, say, an office bathroom.  

Bars are a little different, because alcohol.  I could see a lot of bad in a lot of directions in a night club.

I've been in nightclubs with coed bathrooms, but never heard of any rape epidemics there either.