vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I've been in nightclubs with coed bathrooms, but never heard of any rape epidemics there either.

The only time I've ever seen coed bathrooms in a public place it was because each bathroom was single person, like the bathroom you have at home.  I find it hard to believe a nightclub, with a bunch of drunk horny people in it, would make the mistake of having coed bathrooms.  That seems like a recipe for disaster.  Got some nightclub names?

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I've been in nightclubs with coed bathrooms, but never heard of any rape epidemics there either.

I guess you could quibble about "epidemic," but Google seems to disagree with your general premise:

https://www.google.com/search?q=nightclub+bathroom+rape+statistics&rlz=1C1RXQR_enUS985US985&oq=nightclub+bathroom+rape+statistics&aqs=chrome..69i57.15000j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

The only time I've ever seen coed bathrooms in a public place it was because each bathroom was single person, like the bathroom you have at home.  I find it hard to believe a nightclub, with a bunch of drunk horny people in it, would make the mistake of having coed bathrooms.  That seems like a recipe for disaster.  Got some nightclub names?

Yeah, I didn't even comment on that, thanks for asking him.  :cheers: 

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

The biggest one I was ever in was The Tunnel in NYC.  I was also in a bar in SF that had a coed bathroom, forget the name, was very drunk.  I'm sure there are others.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The biggest one I was ever in was The Tunnel in NYC.  I was also in a bar in SF that had a coed bathroom, forget the name, was very drunk.  I'm sure there are others.

I'll give you The Tunnel, although I'd love to see pics of the bathrooms.  Per Wikipedia, each stall had a door and was partitioned:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_(New_York_nightclub)

I doubt there are a lot of them.  It doesn't seem like a good idea.  But there's a difference between a night club and a high school  You choose to go to the night club and can just leave if you aren't comfortable with that bathroom arrangement.

41 minutes ago, RLLD said:

OK, so then when the data shows us that 13% of the nations commits 50% of the crime murders / homocides, we should trust that data? I can get with that. 

Just making it accurate.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So that's one kid.  The trans kids at our HS all use the nurses office with no complaints.

Well, they are in violation then. Trans students must have access to all facilities in NJ. 

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks.  And really, it's on the internet, I had no idea!  :rolleyes: 

The reason I asked was because he bumped a 6-month old thread with this shock post with no indication why:

Which led to the discussion you saw.  Perhaps you applaud such a post and expect the reader to glean that the jury came back on the case and/or start entering random search words into the Google machine, but I prefer to, I dunno, at least say why I'm bumping the thread.  Even better would be to include a link.

HT provide a link?  You’re funny.  Do your own research Jerry!

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. I would undo the rape completely.  But seeing as I can’t, I would rather it happened to someone that belittled the victim and her father. It’s not hard to grasp. I don’t want anyone to lose their job, but if someone has to, I wish it were you. Same concept 

So you admit you can’t undo the rape completely, but somehow think you can transfer it to someone else?  I mean I knew you were dumb but it seems you get more dumb every day.

On 10/17/2021 at 11:46 AM, Mike Honcho said:

Let see, multiple statements back my position including that of police department and the law states that not telling the board was following proper procedure vs the alternative, "we think they are lying".  Yeah, I'm good with the position I've staked out.  :lol:

On 10/26/2021 at 2:18 PM, Mike Honcho said:

The board members were informed an investigation was under way. Not that an assault happened.

Zielger seems to have lied. 

On 10/26/2021 at 2:28 PM, Mike Honcho said:

I looked to correct the unproven statement that the SCHOOL BOARD was aware that a transsexual assaulted a girl in bathroom. There is no proof that they were aware of that, as asserted by the thread title or the twitter post linked. That is all.  

I've not commented on anything else, including transgender bathrooms. You should finish your timeout, you are getting too worked up again.  

On 10/26/2021 at 2:23 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

You looked to defend the school board and the suoerintendant. That was your priority. What’s the matter with you? Are you this far gone down the leftist rabbit hole? Priority: Victim.  Everything else doesn’t rate and is someone’s fault. Transgender bathrooms didn’t help. As predicted by normal clear thinking people. 

On 10/26/2021 at 2:00 PM, Casual Observer said:

Is the word "transexual" the hair you're trying to split here, because it's not real convincing.  The Board members were informed of the sexual assault when it happened.

On 10/26/2021 at 1:55 PM, Fireballer said:

Again...Honcho just trying to get yall in a "gotcha".  The fact that the school board and the Sup knew about the assault and played dumb at a June 22 meeting and didn't report any sexual assaults for at least 3 years are the main take aways. The trans part is essentially a footnote. 

On 10/15/2021 at 3:49 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, 0.00000000000% chance they're telling the truth.  There is NO WAY the school board didn't know about this.

On 10/16/2021 at 10:18 AM, KSB2424 said:

Damn dood.  Are you really going to back this one?  Wow.  

On 10/16/2021 at 10:31 AM, Gladiators said:

It’s his MO

The jury further stated it found no coordinated cover-up between administrators and the Loudoun County School Board and found that School Board members were “kept in the dark” about the incidents. With the exception of a May 28, 2021, email from the superintendent, the School Board had no information about the sexual assaults until after the Oct. 6 assault, and when they did learn the two cases were related, it wasn’t from the superintendent himself, but from other public reporting, according to the report.

And the lesson we learned today is..be more like Mike Honcho.  He reads what is written, doesn't jump to conclusions or creates false narratives of shadowy conspiracies.  Also, when he's wrong, he says 'I was wrong' or thereabouts. 

Also, don't use him as an example for humility---his ego is unchecked.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

And the lesson we learned today is..be more like Mike Honcho.  He reads what is written, doesn't jump to conclusions or creates false narratives of shadowy conspiracies.  Also, when he's wrong, he says 'I was wrong' or thereabouts. 

This board would be a lot better if we could swap some of these trolls for more Mike Honchos.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

My quoted post is 100% correct.  Nice attempt at a flex though.

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Damn, this might be a record.  Owning almost all the GC righties in one thread.  Congrats

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

What app do you use?  I use "Behind the Overlay" on Chrome on my PC which is usually pretty good but didn't work on this one.  :cheers: 

Yeah, doesn't look like it was an overlay issue, especially if you already have an overlay remover.  It was letting me read it earlier but then when I went back to it it gave me the paywall.  So, doing a little research I found the following:

https://jeremynoronha.com/how-to-bypass-paywalls/

Similar to recommendation 7 in the additional ways section of that page, I switched to "reader mode" in Firefox and it gave me the full article to read.  You might see if there's a similar tool or offline reader option in Chrome.  I don't use Chrome much.

So, we’re going with there was no cover up, or no coordinated cover up? Please clarify.  The superintendent definitely was covering up. That’s why he was fired. 

I mean I get it with streaming services, the prices if you want all of them would be outrageous.  But print media is dying, they probably actually need some people to pay for it

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I was at a place in Atlanta that had coed bathrooms.  I had no idea they were until I walked in and saw some women.  I felt really embarrassed for a second until I saw some guys as well.  I was very confused.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Weird that all the rich people in the GC love stealing all of their media

WTF does this have to do with Trannies raping schoolgirls?

26 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah, doesn't look like it was an overlay issue, especially if you already have an overlay remover.  It was letting me read it earlier but then when I went back to it it gave me the paywall.  So, doing a little research I found the following:

https://jeremynoronha.com/how-to-bypass-paywalls/

Similar to recommendation 7 in the additional ways section of that page, I switched to "reader mode" in Firefox and it gave me the full article to read.  You might see if there's a similar tool or offline reader option in Chrome.  I don't use Chrome much.

Thanks, I use FireFox as well for, primarily, it's private browsing mode. :ninja:   I'll look into it.  :cheers: 

On 10/26/2021 at 1:48 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Answer what, that the school board has still not been shown to have known a transexual abused a girl in a bathroom and hence there wasn't a cover-up. 

Sorry Concho, my comment was accurate as confirmed by your post; the Super informed the School Board of the assault when it happened. As I also said, you can split hairs on the tranny aspect of it, but the Board knew of the assault.

In an email obtained by WTOP, Superintendent Scott Ziegler alerted the board that the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office was investigating the incident, but provided few details.

“The purpose of this email is to provide you with information regarding an incident that occurred at Stone Bridge HS. This afternoon a female student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the restroom. The LCSO is investigating the matter,” Ziegler wrote.

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

In an email obtained by WTOP, Superintendent Scott Ziegler alerted the board that the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office was investigating the incident, but provided few details.

“The purpose of this email is to provide you with information regarding an incident that occurred at Stone Bridge HS. This afternoon a female student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the restroom. The LCSO is investigating the matter,” Ziegler wrote.

LMAO...this school board had recently dealt with a football team sexual assault where a kid got an object shoved up his a$$ while he was held down, but the members just blew off this notification email.🤣🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Sorry Concho, my comment was accurate as confirmed by your post; the Super informed the School Board of the assault when it happened. As I also said, you can split hairs on the tranny aspect of it, but the Board knew of the assault.

Loudon County school board officials caught lying to parents about sexual assault committed by a transgender student against a young female in the school’s bathroom. The same abuser was later accused of sexually assaulting another female student. Segment on

I looked to correct the unproven statement that the SCHOOL BOARD was aware that a transsexual assaulted a girl in bathroom. There is no proof that they were aware of that, as asserted by the thread title or the twitter post linked. That is all.  

Read the thread title, read the tweet, read this thread, being a transsexual and how he got into the bathroom that's why this thread exists, far from splitting hairs. We're not discussing this if the story is HS boy rapes girl.

I have argued one and only one thing in this thread, that the school board did not cover up a transgender student assaulting a girl so as to allow for someone open bathroom policy. And the report proves what I asserted. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

OK, so then when the data shows us that 13% of the nations commits 50% of the crime, we should trust that data? I can get with that. 

What means this?  You want separate laws for black people?  Maybe follow them around stores?  Maybe pull them over more often?  Maybe lock them up longer for the same sentence?

Really odd and useless "contribution" to this thread.  We get it, blacks commit a higher percentage of violent crime.  NEWS AT 11!

Feel better now?

So many of your posts just reek of your "dislike" of blacks.  We get it.

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Loudon County school board officials caught lying to parents about sexual assault committed by a transgender student against a young female in the school’s bathroom. The same abuser was later accused of sexually assaulting another female student. Segment on

Read the thread title, read the tweet, read this thread, being a transsexual and how he got into the bathroom that's why this thread exists, far from splitting hairs. We're not discussing this if the story is HS boy rapes girl.

I have argued one and only one thing in this thread, that the school board did not cover up a transgender student assaulting a girl so as to allow for someone open bathroom policy. And the report proves what I asserted. 

So, you took the time to quote my post where I said "the school board knew about the assault and played dumb at a June 22 meeting"...was I right or wrong?

Just now, Raven Fan said:

What means this?  You want separate laws for black people?  Maybe follow them around stores?  Maybe pull them over more often?  Maybe lock them up longer for the same sentence?

Really odd and useless "contribution" to this thread.  We get it, blacks commit a higher percentage of violent crime.  NEWS AT 11!

Feel better now?

You're new here, but yeah, lots of racists up here, in case you haven't noticed.

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So that's one kid.  The trans kids at our HS all use the nurses office with no complaints.

If there is data that shows that there is no problem, then yes it's reasonable to allow the practice.  I have never seen any of this data.  Feel free to share.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If there is data that shows that there is no problem, then yes it's reasonable to allow the practice.  I have never seen any of this data.  Feel free to share.

I'll assume it's not a problem, unless you can show me it is.

You assume it is a problem, unless I can show you it's not.

21 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Feel better now?

So here is the way its played.

Liberal makes an indefensible assertion and is challenged.

Step 1 : Liberal says "Link??  Source??".....when provided the liberal then says "oh, you used THAT source." :rolleyes:   Unable to substantiate their original claim, they will turn to this gambit.

Step 2 : I have data!!!   And may data confirms my preconceptions!    So then you show them some other data, read it just as they did, but oh no....that is not fair, that is not how you do it.  You see for the liberal data can only every agree with the things they think, and if you show them how that is a flawed way of thinking they get angry.  Their mommy and daddy have told them all their life that they are right, and you dare not challenge them...

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You cannot prove a negative, so prove your assertion is right with data....as requested. 

Just now, RLLD said:

You cannot prove a negative, so prove your assertion is right with data....as requested. 

No thanks, you win.  we'll just assume all kids get raped in gender neutral bathrooms.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No thanks, you win.  we'll just assume all kids get raped in gender neutral bathrooms.

I accept your surrender. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thanks for proving me right and pointing it out.  You didn't need to do it, but thanks.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was at a place in Atlanta that had coed bathrooms.  I had no idea they were until I walked in and saw some women.  I felt really embarrassed for a second until I saw some guys as well.  I was very confused.

#10 on Things Rodney Likes To Do

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This from the guy who invoked common sense?  Please tell us why until now schools, or most buildings in general, have had separate boys and girls bathrooms until now?  It's expensive and inefficient.

56 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Oh OK, that's it.  Are you saying that unless all kids get raped in gender neutral bathrooms, it's not an issue?  :dunno: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

File this under “Dewey Beats Truman”.   Lol. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

We can also start a point and use our brains and common sense.   Do we think that it would make sense that rapes would occur at a much higher rate in the trans communities where they are the attackers?     If so, why?  

No, I don't have a link but the things I've read point to them being more likely to be attacked and assaulted than being the aggressors.  

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This from the guy who invoked common sense?  Please tell us why until now schools, or most buildings in general, have had separate boys and girls bathrooms until now?  It's expensive and inefficient.

Oh OK, that's it.  Are you saying that unless all kids get raped in gender neutral bathrooms, it's not an issue?  :dunno: 

Do you think it's because of all the rapes, or more just for privacy, decency, uncomfortablity, etc?  

I would expect there to be cultures where this stuff is way more common than in the US - shared showers, bathrooms, etc.     I would be surprised if they did that and there was a big uptick in rapes and assaults.