vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This from the guy who invoked common sense?  Please tell us why until now schools, or most buildings in general, have had separate boys and girls bathrooms until now?  It's expensive and inefficient.

Oh OK, that's it.  Are you saying that unless all kids get raped in gender neutral bathrooms, it's not an issue?  :dunno: 

Why were bathrooms seperated?  I had no idea, so I googled it.  Hint: It wasn't to prevent rape.

Interesting read if you are so inclined: https://theconversation.com/how-did-public-bathrooms-get-to-be-separated-by-sex-in-the-first-place-59575

No I'm not saying that.  I'll go on the record and say that any kid getting raped in a bathroom is wrong and should be prevented.

I was just saying I didn't feel like playing games with RLLD discussing if coed bathrooms increase the incidence of rape.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Do you think it's because of all the rapes, or more just for privacy, decency, uncomfortablity, etc?  

I would expect there to be cultures where this stuff is way more common than in the US - shared showers, bathrooms, etc.     I would be surprised if they did that and there was a big uptick in rapes and assaults.  

Sure, it's mostly for the things you mentioned (which aren't allowed anymore I guess, but that is a different topic); people don't get raped all of the time.  But it's also somewhat for safety, despite Shooter's "everyone is not going to get raped" strawman.  I've already provided a link for nightclub bathroom rapes, didn't see a response:

https://www.google.com/search?q=nightclub+bathroom+rape+statistics&rlz=1C1RXQR_enUS985US985&oq=nightclub+bathroom+rape+statistics&aqs=chrome..69i57.15000j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

So here is the way its played.

Liberal makes an indefensible assertion and is challenged.

Step 1 : Liberal says "Link??  Source??".....when provided the liberal then says "oh, you used THAT source." :rolleyes:   Unable to substantiate their original claim, they will turn to this gambit.

Step 2 : I have data!!!   And may data confirms my preconceptions!    So then you show them some other data, read it just as they did, but oh no....that is not fair, that is not how you do it.  You see for the liberal data can only every agree with the things they think, and if you show them how that is a flawed way of thinking they get angry.  Their mommy and daddy have told them all their life that they are right, and you dare not challenge them...

What are you babbling about?  You brought blacks into a conversation that had zero to do with them.

You've got issues dude. 

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Why were bathrooms seperated?  I had no idea, so I googled it.  Hint: It wasn't to prevent rape.

Interesting read if you are so inclined: https://theconversation.com/how-did-public-bathrooms-get-to-be-separated-by-sex-in-the-first-place-59575

No I'm not saying that.  I'll go on the record and say that any kid getting raped in a bathroom is wrong and should be prevented.

I was just saying I didn't feel like playing games with RLLD discussing if coed bathrooms increase the incidence of rape.

That article talks a lot about "protecting the virtue of women."  Then it discusses how separate spaces for women were everywhere:  reading rooms in libraries, parlors, railroad cars, etc.  Yet none of those still exist, only the restrooms.  Hmm... 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That article talks a lot about "protecting the virtue of women."  Then it discusses how separate spaces for women were everywhere:  reading rooms in libraries, parlors, railroad cars, etc.  Yet none of those still exist, only the restrooms.  Hmm... 

Here's another article https://www.livescience.com/54692-why-bathrooms-are-gender-segregated.html

But id be interested in your theory if you care to share

16 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We can share links and random studies.  But doesn't simple logic work?   Women  who share bathrooms with women probably get raped less than if they shared them with men.  I have no links.  But can't we use simple logic?  

To clarify: no I have not read each page of drivel you guys go round and round about

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Here's another article https://www.livescience.com/54692-why-bathrooms-are-gender-segregated.html

But id be interested in your theory if you care to share

Your article says a lot of what the first one does.  Then adds this:

"Finally, the act of going to the bathroom makes many people feel vulnerable, exposed, and unsafe," Haslam said.

Bathroom bills like North Carolina's often reflect ideas about sex and safety, Cavanagh said. However, there are no documented instances of a transgender person attacking anyone in a public bathroom, she said. A survey published in the Journal of Public Management and Social Policy in 2013 did find, however, that 70 percent of the transgender respondents from the Washington, D.C., area had experienced harassment or assault in bathrooms, or had been denied access to facilities.

The first speaks for itself.

I've said multiple times including today that I don't think actual transgenders are the problem; it's either predators or focked-up teens who don't know where they are on the alphabet spectrum.

My "theory" is that it's been common sense since the dawning of time that men can get rapey with women, hence the "protecting the virtue" statement.  The people back then probably didn't feel the need to write "thus verily, such separate facilities shalt prevent the raping of women."  It was likely a "well duh, why put women in harm's way like that?"  And as I've already said, those separate parlors, library reading rooms, etc. have all gone away, yet the separate restrooms remain.

ETA:  I'll add that both authors have a clear agenda to make unisex bathrooms seem okey dokey to do it in light of new bathroom laws restricting it.

22 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

We can share links and random studies.  But doesn't simple logic work?   Women  who share bathrooms with women probably get raped less than if they shared them with men.  I have no links.  But can't we use simple logic?  

To clarify: no I have not read each page of drivel you guys go round and round about

I prefer same sex bathrooms cause otherwise I've got to beat the chicks off with a stick.  As is I still have to keep my eyes out for homos like @Horseman.

Being this desirable ain't the bowl of cherries it's cracked up to be boyos. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Sure, it's mostly for the things you mentioned (which aren't allowed anymore I guess, but that is a different topic); people don't get raped all of the time.  But it's also somewhat for safety, despite Shooter's "everyone is not going to get raped" strawman.  I've already provided a link for nightclub bathroom rapes, didn't see a response:

https://www.google.com/search?q=nightclub+bathroom+rape+statistics&rlz=1C1RXQR_enUS985US985&oq=nightclub+bathroom+rape+statistics&aqs=chrome..69i57.15000j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The conversation is around safety, but as I said earlier, statistically the most unsafe were trans women in men's rooms.   There is a bit higher rate of attacks, rapes, assaults, against the trans population is my understanding.    Hence the debate around 3rd bathrooms or what room they should use and why.  

I didn't respond, because link to your Google search is not a link worth responding to.   Looked like individual examples and opinion pieces at the top when I did a quick scan.  

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

I prefer same sex bathrooms cause otherwise I've got to beat the chicks off with a stick.  As is I still have to keep my eyes out for homos like @Horseman.

Being this desirable ain't the bowl of cherries it's cracked up to be boyos. 

Horseman is 100% healthy heterosexual dyn-o-mite with a HOT WIFE.  :thumbsup:

But I don't think you have to worry about any homos or anyone else since this is you:

My butt was pretty wrecked by radiation from my first bout with cancer

Are you sure you can use the normal bathroom?

My doctor legit worked 16hr days and only her skill and dedication gave me a chance at having a somewhat "normal" bathroom life.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

The conversation is around safety, but as I said earlier, statistically the most unsafe were trans women in men's rooms.   There is a bit higher rate of attacks, rapes, assaults, against the trans population is my understanding.    Hence the debate around 3rd bathrooms or what room they should use and why.  

I didn't respond, because link to your Google search is not a link worth responding to.   Looked like individual examples and opinion pieces at the top when I did a quick scan.  

Sorry, I didn't mean to direct that link to you specifically, I worded that poorly.

Is it trans MEN in men's rooms, which is women dressed as men, or trans women?  Either way, I could certainly see how either is more of an issue at a bar/nightclub restroom than rapes would be.  Neither of those is the topic at hand though, which involves biological males in womens' restrooms.

16 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Horseman is 100% healthy heterosexual dyn-o-mite with a HOT WIFE.  :thumbsup:

But I don't think you have to worry about any homos or anyone else since this is you:

Are you sure you can use the normal bathroom?

:lol::lol::lol:

Haha did you grab those from jesusguys?  I try to log onto the site and my laptop starts to smoke.

And homo says what?....[Horsesass] WAT?

As I said in the other thread- that's a problem with a private prep school that has little to no financial oversight. It can spend it's money how it sees fit. 

14 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

What are you babbling about?  You brought blacks into a conversation that had zero to do with them.

You've got issues dude. 

It’s the standard liberal two-step, the world is only ever one way and that’s your way.

Liberal logic suggests the system is at fault and not the people. UNLESS that person holds liberal ideology THEN that is just a crazy person and not representative of anything. But if that person holds conservative views they are representative.

So when a liberal brings up “data” or “source” tibia often disingenuous. No amount of data can change their mind because they can never be wrong, their mommy and daddy told them as mich

14 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

We can also start a point and use our brains and common sense.   Do we think that it would make sense that rapes would occur at a much higher rate in the trans communities where they are the attackers?     If so, why?  

No, I don't have a link but the things I've read point to them being more likely to be attacked and assaulted than being the aggressors.  

We need to maintain the separate facilities for men and women, and then perhaps create new ones for the mentally ill for their own use 

How many people want some transgendered/non-binary freak discussing butt plugs, sex toys and lubricants with their teenage daughters?   These young girls might not know math, but they certainly are well trained in how to take it in the arse.  

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We need to maintain the separate facilities for men and women, and then perhaps create new ones for the mentally ill for their own use 

I don't have the answers, and I know we don't have a similar view of this comment.    I'm just saying I get the reasons why there were concerns to keep the bathroom protocols as were.   At some point it gets silly as each of us require our own bathrooms, but I think reasonable accommodations can be figured out in a lot of cases.  

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

How many people want some transgendered/non-binary freak discussing butt plugs, sex toys and lubricants with their teenage daughters?   These young girls might not know math, but they certainly are well trained in how to take it in the arse.  

Hilarious how you guys are basically making the case against school choice. 

22 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This crap is pushed by the NEA and impacts all kinds of schools, both public and private. 

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

This crap is pushed by the NEA and impacts all kinds of schools, both public and private. 

Private schools operate outside the NEA. 

I see the windmills- you are about to start tilting at them. 

50 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

How so?

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

How so?

Private schools operate differently from public schools because they are not publicly funded. They are ones people want to have in school choice.

They are also not really held to the state standards so whether or not they know math is kind of irrelevant.

Parents paid money for their kids to go here so there is some implication they do want their kids to be a part of this stuff. 

18 hours ago, Strike said:

Yeah, doesn't look like it was an overlay issue, especially if you already have an overlay remover.  It was letting me read it earlier but then when I went back to it it gave me the paywall.  So, doing a little research I found the following:

https://jeremynoronha.com/how-to-bypass-paywalls/

Similar to recommendation 7 in the additional ways section of that page, I switched to "reader mode" in Firefox and it gave me the full article to read.  You might see if there's a similar tool or offline reader option in Chrome.  I don't use Chrome much.

Reader Mode in Firefox worked, thanks!  :cheers: 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

And apparently you guys want the state to step in and tell the public school what to do.  You want govt to choose what gets taught.  Get it?

No, I don't.  I want the school, which knows this is controversial, to discuss this type of "education" with the parents BEFORE they do it.  They purposely do it behind closed doors hoping no one finds out.  Otherwise, they would defend it loudly and proudly when it's exposed.  Instead, they deleted their SM account(s).

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

No, I don't.  I want the school, which knows this is controversial, to discuss this type of "education" with the parents BEFORE they do it.  They purposely do it behind closed doors hoping no one finds out.  Otherwise, they would defend it loudly and proudly when it's exposed.  Instead, they deleted their SM account(s).

Private school. They discuss whatever they want because they are not bound by state standards of any kind. They will also tell parents "If you don't like it, go elsewhere."

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

You’re contradicting yourself.  Should they be defending it to actual parents with kids at the school, or the mob that was sent to attack them by libsoftiktok?  I’d say yes to actual parents (and do we know they didn’t?), no to randos on twitter.

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Private school. They discuss whatever they want because they are not bound by state standards of any kind. They will also tell parents "If you don't like it, go elsewhere."

Which the parent can do.  How is this not choice?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’re contradicting yourself.  Should they be defending it to actual parents with kids at the school, or the mob that was sent to attack them by libsoftiktok?  I’d say yes to actual parents (and do we know they didn’t?), no to randos on twitter.

If they've discussed it with the parents of the kids that attend the school, and those parents are ok with advanced sexual training, so be it.  I don't care about the mob.  I care about the parents who's kids are involved.  And I doubt they discussed this with those parents before hosting this training.   I mean seriously, if any of you found out your kid's school was handing out buttplugs and telling them about using spit as lube for anal sex, would you be upset?  Is that what you THOUGHT you were sending your kid to school to get taught? 

Just now, Strike said:

If they've discussed it with the parents of the kids that attend the school, and those parents are ok with advanced sexual training, so be it.  I don't care about the mob.  I care about the parents who's kids are involved.  And I doubt they discussed this with those parents before hosting this training.   I mean seriously, if any of you found out your kid's school was handing out buttplugs and telling them about using spit as lube for anal sex, would you be upset?  Is that what you THOUGHT you were sending your kid to school to get taught? 

I would, but I’m also not paying $40k to send them to a school with a “LGBTQ health center”

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I would, but I’m also not paying $40k to send them to a school with a “LGBTQ health center”

Eh.  Without knowing exactly what that is I can't comment on it.  It could be a desk in the nurses office where alphabet people can go if they need something for all we know.  If the school was known for their academics and had such a desk and called it the health center I'd still send my kid there and I still wouldn't expect explicit sex training to be taught.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Which the parent can do.  How is this not choice?

Jerry you are tiring and I'm not looking to argue. Do you want me to just tell you that you are right so we can move forward with our days?

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

And apparently you guys want the state to step in and tell the public school what to do.  You want govt to choose what gets taught.  Get it?

Public Schools are government schools.   Your point is stupid.  Parents fund government which teach their children.  Parents vote for government, so government should teach according to how parents want their kids taught.  You want the commies in the ivory towers to be able to push their sick pedophile agenda on to children.  You want the pedos to control education instead of the will of the parents.   Buffoonary.

All parents should have a choice. In this case, only the wealthy ones do. People who don’t have the money have no choice. They have to accept what the public school does. And if they speak out against it they are called domestic terrorists. Some choice. 

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Wow you are an unhinged moron nutjob.

So in your personal opinion, a majority of teen girls are more trained about taking it in the ass than they are about math?

Is that how the world works in your freako bizzaro world?

Please stay away from kids freak. 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Wow you are an unhinged moron nutjob.

So in your personal opinion, a majority of teen girls are more trained about taking it in the ass than they are about math?

Is that how the world works in your freako bizzaro world?

Please stay away from kids freak. 

These people are the sick freaks that they complain about.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

These people are the sick freaks that they complain about.

The thing that makes people like Jon the Idiot scary is that he truly believes what he types.  He thinks one of the biggest issues facing our society are transvestite story times and he thinks young girls are learning how to take it up the ass more than they're learning about math.

Seriously, we used to lock people like him away.   He's a danger to society and will no doubt snap one day.