vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All parents should have a choice. In this case, only the wealthy ones do. People who don’t have the money have no choice. They have to accept what the public school does. And if they speak out against it they are called domestic terrorists. Some choice. 

So the taxpayers should supplement private school education?

23 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Wow you are an unhinged moron nutjob.

So in your personal opinion, a majority of teen girls are more trained about taking it in the ass than they are about math?

Is that how the world works in your freako bizzaro world?

Please stay away from kids freak. 

F-off idiot.  I am trying to keep you and your pedophile friends away from children. 

22 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

The thing that makes people like Jon the Idiot scary is that he truly believes what he types.  He thinks one of the biggest issues facing our society are transvestite story times and he thinks young girls are learning how to take it up the ass more than they're learning about math.

Seriously, we used to lock people like him away.   He's a danger to society and will no doubt snap one day. 

This is why places like 4chan are dangerous.  They take advantage of the dumb and weak and pedal this BS.  We've seen countless times these lies told on 4chan result in crimes.

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

F-off idiot.  I am trying to keep you and your pedophile friends away from children. 

What do you do in your daily life to help children?

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What do you do in your daily life to help children?

It has zero bearing on anything being discussed.  But your rationale is if someone is working with children trying to "help" them, it justifies them being sexual perverts with them?  

22 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Your obsession with the pedo boogeyman is beyond scary.  You're going to snap because you're a moron.

I hope you get help.  But I doubt it. 

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It has zero bearing on anything being discussed.  But your rationale is if someone is working with children trying to "help" them, it justifies them being sexual perverts with them?  

jesus christ, EVERY SINGLE KID REFERENCE for you involves pedo or grooming.  Jon the likely pedo has no kids, knows no kids, but HE KNOWS that kids are constantly being abused and groomed by liberals. 

Please get help before you snap and hurt people IRL.

cot damn why can't we lock people like this up?

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You said you are trying to keep pedos away from children, I simply asked what are you doing?  It's probably zero and you're just spewing BS online, but feel free to correct me.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

jesus christ, EVERY SINGLE KID REFERENCE for you involves pedo or grooming.

Please get help before you snap and hurt people IRL.

cot damn why can't we lock people like this up?

Because you and yours are endless defending them. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Because you and yours are endless defending them. 

No one is defending pedos pedo!  We all said fire the damn teacher.  YOU are the one who said girls are being taught about anal sex more than math.

EVERYTHING involving kids revolves around sex to you.

YOU ARE A PEDO and I hope you get locked up. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Jerry you are tiring and I'm not looking to argue. Do you want me to just tell you that you are right so we can move forward with our days?

Sorry I tire you out with a simple question, carry on with your day.  :cheers: 

54 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Wow you are an unhinged moron nutjob.

So in your personal opinion, a majority of teen girls are more trained about taking it in the ass than they are about math?

Is that how the world works in your freako bizzaro world?

Please stay away from kids freak. 

No he doesn't think that Slingblade; he's using hyperbole to make a point.  Same to you, @Shooter McGavin.  Be better.  

So since we've established that more girls learn math than how to use spit as anal lube, that makes it OK to teach some about spit as anal lube, amirite?  What's your thoughts on this Raven?  I can guess Shooter's:  it doesn't happen at his kids' school, so it's not an issue.

We are clearly in Phase 2:  It happens but it's not common and not a big deal.  :( 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No he doesn't think that Slingblade; he's using hyperbole to make a point.  Same to you, @Shooter McGavin.  Be better.  

So since we've established that more girls learn math than how to use spit as anal lube, that makes it OK to teach some about spit as anal lube, amirite?  What's your thoughts on this Raven?  I can guess Shooter's:  it doesn't happen at his kids' school, so it's not an issue.

We are clearly in Phase 2:  It happens but it's not common and not a big deal.  :( 

A simple question I answered prior to you asking and then you were starting to shift the discussion to what you wanted.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I just wanna know what he's doing to help kids.

And also yes, it's not widespread, so I'm not gonna go out and fight against a bunch of ghosts.  I'm also not gonna spread a bunch of BS on line.

Are you claiming to help kids?  Or just admit you're just saying BS on a lightly trafficked FF message board.

This forum is not saving the world here guys.

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I just wanna know what he's doing to help kids.

And also yes, it's not widespread, so I'm not gonna go out and fight against a bunch of ghosts.  I'm also not gonna spread a bunch of BS on line.

Are you claiming to help kids?  Or just admit you're just saying BS on a lightly trafficked FF message board.

This forum is not saving the world here guys.

What is this nonsense about claiming to help kids?  What does this have to do with this discussion? 

49 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So the taxpayers should supplement private school education?

The taxpayer should be able to take their school tax dollars and shop around and decide where they want those dollars to go.  

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What is this nonsense about claiming to help kids?  What does this have to do with this discussion? 

•  
  48 minutes ago, jonmx said:

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Zero sex stuff beyond basic sex education should be taught in schools.  There are very very very few examples of teachers doing any kind of the inappropriate crap that Jon acts like is commonplace.  But Jon is a pedo moron.

And for the record, a few teachers have always had issues when it's come to students, this is nothing new.  When you're talking about tens of millions of students and tens of thousands of teachers bad chit will happen occasionally.  Fire the offender, lock them up, but for the love of god stop acting like Jon the Pedo who thinks this kind of thing happens constantly. 

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:
  •  
  48 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You asked me as well.

Also you know I don't think you are a pedo.

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The taxpayer should be able to take their school tax dollars and shop around and decide where they want those dollars to go.  

And I as the taxpayer don't want to pay for someone to take my money and go 6 towns over with it to go to some ritzy private school. 

And I guarantee I'm not alone in that thinking.

And where all these bus drivers coming from to bus kids to these schools- because the home district is responsible for getting the students to the school they want to go to unless a parent is taking them. 

Also, just because someone can use their money to go elsewhere that does not mean that a school has to take them in. Schools will absolutely pick and choose what they want in their school and...well...that sounds like something else. 

So now what do you do?

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And I as the taxpayer don't want to pay for someone to take my money and go 6 towns over with it to go to some ritzy private school. 

And where all these bus drivers coming from to bus kids to these schools- because the home district is responsible for getting the students to the school they want to go to unless a parent is taking them. 

Also, just because someone can use their money to go elsewhere that does not mean that a school has to take them in. Schools will absolutely pick and choose what they want in their school and...well...that sounds like something else. 

So now what do you do?

Who said anything about your money? I’m talking about mine. And I don’t think you should get all the money, some has to go towards public education  as well. But I don’t  see why I can’t have at least half of the money back. Public still gets half  and less students. And when the kids are grown the public school gets all the money again. 

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Who rapes girls in girls restrooms more, trannies or regular guys?

Ugh, a quick google search shows that girls are sexually assaulted and raped at school way more than most think.

That should be our focus, not trannies, not shared bathrooms, overall sexual assault in school. 

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Ugh, a quick google search shows that girls are sexually assaulted and raped at school way more than most think.

That should be our focus, not trannies, not shared bathrooms, overall sexual assault in school. 

Or, if you wanna talk molestation/assault, it's overwhelmingly someone you know and very often a family member.

But their focus is on trannies.

It's clear as day, they don't give a fock about the kids, they are just interested in politics.  It's really disgusting.  True pieces of sh1t here.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So now what do you do?

I know you aren't alone; our new governor-elect shares your views.  I fear for the future of AZ charter schools, which I learned recently, if they were a state, would be the #2 ranked state in terms of education.  Instead we get to stay in the 40s. 

This topic IMO is one of the best examples of equity vs equality.  Equality is that anyone can take advantage of the charter school system.  Equity is to eliminate them and with them competition, and have everyone have sucky schools together.  Yay, winning!  :( 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said anything about your money? I’m talking about mine. And I don’t think you should get all the money, some has to go towards public education  as well. But I don’t  see why I can’t have at least half of the money back. Public still gets half  and less students. And when the kids are grown the public school gets all the money again. 

None of that is how it works though. So you are arguing a hypothetical that does not exist. 

Just now, jerryskids said:

I know you aren't alone; our new governor-elect shares your views.  I fear for the future of AZ charter schools, which I learned recently, if they were a state, would be the #2 ranked state in terms of education.  Instead we get to stay in the 40s. 

This topic IMO is one of the best examples of equity vs equality.  Equality is that anyone can take advantage of the charter school system.  Equity is to eliminate them and with them competition, and have everyone have sucky schools together.  Yay, winning!  :( 

My larger point is this: I worked at a charter school before I worked in a more traditional public school setting. I see the value in them for certain pockets of kids.

However, there are a lot of devils in the details that people either don't understand, or don't know about, and until you figure all of them out- school choice (as people want it to be positioned) is not possible 

On 11/2/2021 at 8:01 PM, GutterBoy said:

I can't believe these sad excuses of humans are being celebrated by the political extremes.  Truly sad.

Also I watched the video of the dad getting a beat down by the rent a cops, and he's got a tramp stamp :lol:

This guy going around calling people a POS for what they say. This is the real POS right here. 

6 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

I don't have the answers, and I know we don't have a similar view of this comment.    I'm just saying I get the reasons why there were concerns to keep the bathroom protocols as were.   At some point it gets silly as each of us require our own bathrooms, but I think reasonable accommodations can be figured out in a lot of cases.  

On 12/7/2022 at 2:57 PM, Mike Honcho said:

And the lesson we learned today is..be more like Mike Honcho.  He reads what is written, doesn't jump to conclusions or creates false narratives of shadowy conspiracies.  Also, when he's wrong, he says 'I was wrong' or thereabouts. 

Also, don't use him as an example for humility---his ego is unchecked.

Superintendent and spokesman indicted. Yeah, be more like Honcho! 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Superintendent and spokesman indicted. Yeah, be more like Honcho! 

Or you could be like HT, and not read what Honcho said and then claim victory.  

It's a hint, I said school board, not the Superintendent or spokesman.  Good job as always keeping up HT.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Or you could be like HT, and not read what Honcho said and then claim victory.  

It's a hint, I said school board, not the Superintendent or spokesman.  Good job as always keeping up HT.  

Reading would get in the way of just yelling idiotic things online and HT has no time for it.....and most likely can't read either. Dude can't even figure out copy and paste for links. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2021 at 7:06 PM, Fireballer said:

JFC🤣🤣🤣

You’re right Honcho, the school board didn’t know. What was that stuff about admitting when you’re wrong? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/13/2022 at 11:40 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re right Honcho, the school board didn’t know. What was that stuff about admitting when you’re wrong? 

"Despite responding to it"... 

Every time... 🤣🤣

Every. Single. Time.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

"Despite responding to it"... 

Every time... 🤣🤣

Every. Single. Time.

What can you do? To even think for a moment they didn’t know is comical. But it’s the game libtards play, unwilling to make a logical leap. “Link”. A-holes. 

Tumbleweeds in here now.  Where my libtards at? Posting about Trump? 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tumbleweeds in here now.  Where my libtards at? Posting about Trump? 

You won't hear from them again.

On a side note, should Obama get the Alex Jones treatment? Man, this looks really really bad now...

1 minute ago, Reality said:

You won't hear from them again.

On a side note, should Obama get the Alex Jones treatment? Man, this looks really really bad now...

Wow. Degrading rape victims and their families. What a POS. Some people here did the same thing. 

I don't think the folks in that county will be able to move on until the entire board resigns. 

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don't think the folks in that county will be able to move on until the entire board resigns. 

Yeah. You can’t be on a school

board after conspiring to cover the rape of a child up. Which is what they all did.