Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

Rondale Moore

I am buying his future value, but wouldn’t start him just yet. If you need Davis atm, I would stick with him.

I've got good WRs in this league -- Jefferson, McLaurin, Toney, Sanders, and Jeudy (on IR obviously), along with Davis.  So was thinking of dropping Davis to snag Moore to prevent anyone from picking up a guy on the rise.  Plus, am I ever going to really be comfortable starting Davis?

I agree about C Davis.  I would pick up Moore for him. 

I started Moore in my keeper league to keep him for next year, not to start (unless in a bind), this year.  I don't think I've seen anything from him to warrant thoughts of an impending breakout.... this year.  Now, I'm certainly not going to tell you not to pick him up.  I think Davis should be waiver wire fodder, so moving to Moore instead is fine, but I think expecting a breakout is wishful thinking.  Sure, it could happen and it's why I'd suggest the change, but it's highly unlikely.

Grabbed him after week 2. Played him week 3...a dud, benched him week 4, then dropped him to pick up Alex Collins because of RB issues.

What's going to happen next, who knows ? 

Week
Date
Opp
Status
Fan Pts
Tgt
Rec
Yds
TD
2PT
1 Sep 12 @Ten Final W 38-13 11.40 5 4 68 0 0
2 Sep 19 Min Final W 34-33 21.40 8 7 114 1 0
3 Sep 26 @Jax Final W 31-19 3.10 2 2 1 0 0
4 Oct 3 @LAR Final W 37-20 4.60 3 3 28 0 0
5 Oct 10 SF Final W 17-10 10.90 6 5 59 0 0

9 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Grabbed him after week 2. Played him week 3...a dud, benched him week 4, then dropped him to pick up Alex Collins because of RB issues.

What's going to happen next, who knows ? 

Week
Date
Opp
Status
Fan Pts
Tgt
Rec
Yds
TD
2PT
1 Sep 12 @Ten Final W 38-13 11.40 5 4 68 0 0
2 Sep 19 Min Final W 34-33 21.40 8 7 114 1 0
3 Sep 26 @Jax Final W 31-19 3.10 2 2 1 0 0
4 Oct 3 @LAR Final W 37-20 4.60 3 3 28 0 0
5 Oct 10 SF Final W 17-10 10.90 6 5 59 0 0

Seems he catches the ball when he is targeted.

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Seems he catches the ball when he is targeted.

True. The hard part is figuring out which games he's going to be targeted more than 2 or 3 times.

11 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

True. The hard part is figuring out which games he's going to be targeted more than 2 or 3 times.

It's not hard at all.  The answer is 2022.  Both Kirk and Green will be gone next year.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's not hard at all.  The answer is 2022.  Both Kirk and Green will be gone next year.

Agree with this. I feel that Toney is in the same boat and had his best game of the season. Also the Cards just got Ertz… so more competition for targets.

Toney & Moore are worlds apart in terms of situation. The Giants are *desperate to win, they need to get him the ball. The Cards view Moore as a wrinkle they can unveil in any given game as needed. They can be patient while looking at 4 other top flight receiving options & a damn good receiving RB. 

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I think Moore will have a season like Claypool last year, up & down with at least 1 very big game.

He’ll have 11 td’s?

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

He’ll have 11 td’s?

Eh too much, I agree. Claypool did have a 4 TD game in there IIRC. Pretty sure Moore has gotten close to the GL at least twice last 3 games. But he will have a big breakout game down the line.