Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So I have the solution for homelessness and immigration

It turned out that China is seriously overbuilt. They're realizing this through some sort of EverGrande Scandal which makes Enron look like a lemonade stand.

China Built entire cities that are unpopulated. Giant buildings completely empty. Enough to house the entire country of Germany.

We've got leverage here turn it desperately needs energy. We've got it. They desperately need coal.  We've got it. And dont want it. 

We charge Messuco $50k for each illegal. There's plenty of Natural Resources there. They can afford it. We spend 3 time that now - o'er year. We give China a billion bucks a year. Fulk we give Pakistan 10 billion a year.

Fock it, we throw in Taiwan. Hong Kong's doing fine after the Brits gave them back And that's a war we dont want. Take the Philippines too. Their leader is a diick. 

Everybody wins. China is terrified of underpopulation after decades of one child policy. Colored people breed like rats. 

I mean, this problem solves itself. 

We'll even throw in as many feral Hogs and nutria as those little yellow slants can capture.

And hell, will even show you how to use forks. 

And, come to think of it, I bet the JewSteins would buy an entire province to clear the Golan Heights. 

china wants to genocide all the blacks and browns and will do so if they become the worlds superpower.  they want more chinese and whites.  genocide for tibetans and uyghars..  

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

china wants to genocide all the blacks and browns and will do so if they become the worlds superpower.  they want more chinese and whites.  genocide for tibetans and uyghars..  

Well that's just races...

47 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well that's just races...

Renting in America has a lot of restrictions like credit score, proof of ID, income, etc., because the landlords know it can be almost impossible to get rid of a bad tenant as there are strong tenants rights in America.  In China, tenants have few rights and even those hardly get enforced, so renters are much more willing to rent to anyone without fear of a legal battle if they need to evict.   As a result, homelessness is not a problem.  A bad tenant might wind up bouncing from place to place without penalty.

I will admit that some American landlords will call in the mafia to scare off a bad tenant as a way around the law.  But not all landlords will do that.

Since you a proponent of the China system, I suppose you also wish to revoke all renters rights here in America.  That would definitely solve homelessness here.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So, you think evicting more people would solve homelessness? 

Wow...

No.  That is what YOU want.  Sending all our homeless to china is effectively the same as destroying renters rights laws.  You are just shipping those people to a nation that has no renters rights.  

you could just cut the middle man and destroy renters rights in america, but youd rather launder your political beliefs.  

At least you're trying to come up with a fix/solution instead of trying to place blame to a particular party for the problem.

The world needs more people like you.

Homelessness is 99% Drug Addiction and/or Mental Illness.  Focus on tackling those root causes.

Immigration?  Vote out the current administration and tighten the border.  Actually enforce the laws. Duh.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Homelessness is 99% Drug Addiction and/or Mental Illness.  Focus on tackling those root causes.

Immigration?  Vote out the current administration and tighten the border.  Actually enforce the laws. Duh.  

Yeah, unfortunately that is true.  It is why I kind of roll my eyes when I see the new woke phrase “person experiencing homelessness,” like it’s just a blip on their road to an otherwise successful life.  I don’t think that’s the case; I think most homeless are chronically so, and have afflictions like you mentioned.  But I’m guessing we can’t discuss that these days, it might offend some upper middle class white person.  :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

thanks Reagan

19 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So, you think evicting more people would solve homelessness? 

Wow...

No. We should let them live for free at other people's expense so they ultimately all go broke in the process. Brilliant.