Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Electric Scooters

Geesus, as if I needed another reason to hate people. The city has some program with electric scooters now. You  download an app land pay some stupid amount.  all I see are douchebags all over the place on scooters. I'm sorry. Not straight men. 

Has never been successful in any city in the world.

I swear I'm going to drop a shoulder before the night's over. 

I visited St Louis recently and noticed... abandoned city scooters - everywhere. Sidewalks, parking lots, parks, etc... scooters.

I guess they run out of juice and people just ditch em. You'd think someone would steal them, but no. Scooters everywhere.

City just starting the electric scooter thing?

Countdown to first scooter involved death……

Its coming- just a matter of when.

Focking dumbasses going the wrong way in traffic, running red lights, passing on the right in turning lanes. 

Darwin has visited our city multiple times. I’ve come close to helping him a few times.

19 minutes ago, Old School said:

City just starting the electric scooter thing?

Countdown to first scooter involved death……

Its coming- just a matter of when.

Focking dumbasses going the wrong way in traffic, running red lights, passing on the right in turning lanes. 

Darwin has visited our city multiple times. I’ve come close to helping him a few times.

The South Park episode on it was hilarious. My city doesn’t really have them thank God. That being said, I’ll prob ride one in Asheville cause those streets can be uphill and a pain in the ass to walk 

We have them. Right now there is one sitting at the curb in front of my house. Someone just dumped it there. They are everywhere. 

I saw them for the first time when I was in Nashville.  They were a lot of fun and made bar hopping a blast.  Definitely can be dangerous though.

I am going on what, 5 years now with one? I am on my 2nd scooter. it goes 25, and is focking awesome to ride in Boston.  Not many people have them, thank god.