Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Does this add/drop make sense?

Full point PPR league. I am considering dropping Damien Harris and picking up Sony Michel to backup Henderson. My reason being--Henderson is one of my top RBs right now and a definite start for me each week. If he got hurt, Michel would most likely slide into Henderson's starting spot on my team without question. I'll likely roll Darrell Williams and Mitchell as my next best 2, and then after that it's a dice roll between Collins and Damian Harris. In other words, it's unlikely I would use Damien Harris as my RB2 unless I was very desperate. Because this is a Full point ppr league, I most likely will only start 2 RBs each week. 

My current team of the walking wounded:

Herbert, Wilson (IR)

Montgomery (IR), Carson (IR), Henderson, Mitchell, Darrell Williams, Collins, Damian Harris

Adams, Hill, McLaurin, Mike Williams, Toney

Schultz

What do you think? Drop Damian Harris for Michel or hold Harris and let somebody else pick up Michel? 

33 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

I think you need Harris more than Sony right now.

that's interesting. Can you tell me why you think this? (I agree that right now, Harris makes more sense, as long as Henderson is healthy). But if Henderson misses time, do you not agree that Michel becomes one of my top 2 RBs? Rams play NYG, DET, HOU, and TEN over next 4 games. Easy schedule. Mitchell also has a very soft upcoming schedule and I like him more than Damian Harris. I also like Darrell Williams schedule and potential over next 5 weeks (I bet CEH is out through their week 12 bye). 

What am I missing?  remember this is Damian Harris, not Najee Harris. PPR 

Don't get caught up in the circle of handcuffs. If you have bench room...for sure, go for it. I actually have Sony on my bench....and I have Henderson. I also have Eckler, A.Jones, Moss & Patterson. I would love to trade for Dillon but he isn't worth trading or dropping other players for on the chance of an injury. Sometimes it makes sense to cuff....other times it doesn't. In your case I think you are better standing pat....for now.

I would make that move.