Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Who plays the lottery?

Anything worse than getting in line behind “ Lottery Guy”?

Oh, and 3 packs of Eagle Menthol 100’s too.  WTF, you inconsiderate degenerate.

Very rarely. Usually only when there is an office pool. 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Yea, listening to you talk :lol: 

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

The vast majority who play are poor. The vast majority lose. I stand behind thinking "at least this poor piece of sh*t is about be poorer for making me wait."

I'm split on the Lotto. It's morally wrong on so many levels.  It's the worst odds of any gambling bet in the world and all it effectively does is tax society's poor. On the flip side, mostly scum play it and I hate scum. They don't pay taxes, so it's a morbid way of getting them to pay up.

Morality vs Hating scum... it's a draw.  :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

None of them get the concept of a minute mart. 

Who needs the kwik-e-mart? :dunno:

26 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

The vast majority who play are poor. The vast majority lose. I stand behind thinking "at least this poor piece of sh*t is about be poorer for making me wait."

I'm split on the Lotto. It's morally wrong on so many levels.  It's the worst odds of any gambling bet in the world and all it effectively does is tax society's poor. On the flip side, mostly scum play it and I hate scum. They don't pay taxes, so it's a morbid way of getting them to pay up.

Morality vs Hating scum... it's a draw.  :dunno:

I’ll occasionally throw a few bucks and buy a ticket or two. But very rarely. I know some ppl that play it religiously multiple times a week. They’re usually the ones who pick their own numbers 

wifey and I will play keno now and then.  she'll buy a scratchy a few times a year.  thats about it.

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

That does piss me off, but it's mostly directed at the store itself, & how long it takes.

They have to take each winning scratch off & staple a receipt to it.  The lottery guy does piss me off, if while they're doing that, he doesn't choose which new scratch offs he wants.

Standing there with his finger up his arse trying to decide what he wants to lose his money on next!

Higher probability of changing someone’s opinion at the gc.

36 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Higher probability of changing someone’s opinion at the gc.

Thems some pretty low odds :lol: 

I played lotto with your mom once. Knew she had hair piece. Bought a ten dollar scratch of for a chance to find out if I could do your mom. She did and I lost, again. :sadbanana: 

6 hours ago, nobody said:

I do buy scratchers as gifts for people.  

• Haha 1

I play as a group at work.  If we are in the car for a 1or 2 hour drive..ill buy my wife 20 dollars in scratch offs...and we cash in any winners on the trip and see how far we can get before its gone...only one time did we make it to our destination up a few bucks lol.

Had a chick ask me for  a cigarette. I said I don't smoke I play lotto. She said people go broke doing that. I said people get cancer from smoking and I think I'd rather be broke. She said so your broke  and don't have a cigarette? I said yes. She walked away.

I got behind a guy a couple weeks ago that was counting out change at the counter to pay for his scratchers. I hope he died. 

• Haha 1