Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Does anyone know...

A person who has had covid twice?

I know peeps who have had it and even had it after getting the vaccine.

I hear rumors but havent seen anyone get it twice.  

7 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

So basically no one knows anyone who has got it twice

Know two friends that have died, 39 and 45 recently both were vaccinated..

My boss refuses to get the vaccine. Her sister died 2 days after getting the first shot. 

That's good enough reason for me not to get it. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Know two friends that have died, 39 and 45 recently both were vaccinated..

Was it their 2nd time?

15 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Was it their 2nd time?

No. I do have former employee of mine who claimed on FB that he has had it twice. I’m seeing a pattern with those infected after the vaccine. They are all males. White and middle aged. Scary sh!t. 

Someone here said they got it twice and know people who got it twice. It was one of the iowa geeks I think.

49 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Someone here said they got it twice and know people who got it twice. It was one of the iowa geeks I think.

I think one of my co-workers said his daughter had it twice but I don't believe him.  I don't think she actually went to the Dr. for it the first time.  I don't know anyone that has had it twice for sure.  My Dr. said he didn't even know of anyone who's had it twice.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think one of my co-workers said his daughter had it twice but I don't believe him.  I don't think she actually went to the Dr. for it the first time.  I don't know anyone that has had it twice for sure.  My Dr. said he didn't even know of anyone who's had it twice.

all the stories i heard of people having it twice have had some kind of hole in the story...like he had it twice but didn't get tested the first time, etc

Just now, porkbutt said:

all the stories i heard of people having it twice have had some kind of hole in the story...like he had it twice but didn't get tested the first time, etc

I've heard a lot of people saying they had it before it was considered a pandemic.  Unless you actually had a positive test for COVID then I'm not believing you had it.  Hell, it's hard to believe if a positive result is actually trustworthy anymore. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've heard a lot of people saying they had it before it was considered a pandemic.  Unless you actually had a positive test for COVID then I'm not believing you had it.  Hell, it's hard to believe if a positive result is actually trustworthy anymore. 

I had it twice.

I had a pretty bad hangover last month and another time last year. It felt like what people describe as the chinese flu.