Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Dolphins at Jaguars: SMF Discussion

The londoners probably love a game decided by kicks…

I happened to have the tv still on for the post game. 

Phil Simms just said, "They took advantage of the fact that Miami couldn't pressure him the way they wanted because their corners is out...  Corners were not playing for Miami so it kinda simplicated things for him."

It is utterly amazing to me networks can't find more than 5 dynamic and articulate analysts when they pay these guys millions of dollars.

7 hours ago, nobody said:

Dolphins screwed this up.  They should've used their timeout after the sack with 45 seconds left.  Jags have to throw on 3rd and if they throw incomplete, you get the ball back with a chance for a game winning FG and about 35 seconds on the clock.

I'm still baffled at the 4th and 1 play call to Malcolm Brown in that situation. Give the ball to your QB and let him win or lose it there. I knew the game was lost for the Dolphins after that disaster of a play. The previous drive was the same exact 4th and 1 scenario and they opted for a hard count which failed and then they punted. The lack of balls by the coaches on both of those drives is absolutely embarrassing.  

10 hours ago, nobody said:

Dolphins inactives - QB Reid Sinnett, WR DeVante Parker, WR Preston Williams, CB Byron Jones, CB Xavien Howard, T Greg Little, TE Adam Shaheen

Jaguars inactives. - K Josh Lambo, WR Tyron Johnson, CB Tyson Campbell, LB Myles Jack, OL Rashaad Coward, DE/OLB Jordan Smith, DL Taven Bryan

All players in this game-at least for now, are totally irrelevant when it comes to antasy. Maybe in a year (kinda like hardcore troubaBORE) or so when they learn it'll all be better. SHEnault, Parker, Tua, they ALL suck.